Plastic surgery

>plastic surgery
>contact lenses
>dyed hair
>bleached skin

Is this the only way to make a Korean girl look attractive? What about the normal Korean girls who can't afford all of that?

youtu.be/Wl5GMaoLRq8

Attached: file.png (866x591, 334K)

they move to america

Holy shit they want to look white so much it's just sad at this point.

>Is this the only way to make a Korean girl look attractive?
yes

If you think about it 's not like it's all that different than what European women are doing, even the skin bleaching part has its counterpart in tanning and chemical peels, if it sin't just lighter forms of bleaching, it isn't just brown women buying those products.

SEETHING

You have no idea about Korean style just stop making assumptions about things you are completely ignorant about.

Attached: 26893452164_921c770467_b.jpg (820x1024, 192K)

White girls don't look that good

**proceeds to post another korean girl with contact lenses, dyed hair and plastic surgery (look at the corners of her eyes)**

What's your point?

99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Its resulted all the same plastic face.
Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop? It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.
Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.
And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans. What a sad people koreans are.

Attached: 0EC08441-D85D-4225-B371-3AA9ED045652.jpg (507x696, 44K)

Capitalism was a mistake

Attached: 7F46764D-EAAA-4489-90F0-437C48984157.jpg (370x240, 26K)

Attached: B15C0601-BD1D-4DAB-9C25-22D4569F83C0.jpg (750x495, 115K)

unironically don't understand what's wrong with plastic surgery

The sad thing is he really does look better after the surgery. At least the nose and eyes. The jaw could had stayed

tftp ah...

Koreans are pathetic, trying so hard to be white. They claim its their ideal forever, but they knows because they got dominated by whites in war.

give one good argument to explain why plastic surgery is a bad thing

Says the incel from the plastic surgery capital of the world where tens of thousands of women inject silicon in their butts each year to look like monkeys

Attached: FBihVNY.jpg (1498x1997, 638K)

thing is koreans look like monkeys pre surgery too

Just one? Its lying. Of course its okay if its needed for physical deformities.

post surgery too

They make it from 1/10 to like 4-5/10, big jump lmao

is exercising lying about what your true body look like? is studying lying about what your true brain is like? why is it okay to improve yourself except in facial appearance?

true
I don't see the appeal

Just like brazilians

Just saw double eyelid surgery. Lmfao imagine having surgery to get stupid eyelids that fold.

Cursed image

>Imagine having genetics that are so shit you have to wear BLUE contact lenses

Attached: 11.jpg (347x352, 21K)

It goes both ways
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645950/amp/I-fun-bein-Korean-Blonde-Brazilian-man-undergoes-extraordinary-surgery-achieve-convincing-Oriental-look.html

Just like Brazilians on Jow Forums*

Our girls in real life want big ass and thigh because that's what high-test Brazilian men like, they don't fetishize blue eyes, but it would be very welcome tho

ayy lmao

Probably because if you want to procreate, they will not look like how you look. I'm not against surgery though. I need a nosejob.

>Jomon mom has Jomon face baby
>Gooky korean mom has baby with reality of her gooky face
>DNA can’t be done plastic surgery and mom and baby became totally different face it’s biggest problem of plastic surgery

Also plastic surgery need additional surgery after some year or else plastic and face can’t fit well and it coused facial destruction

Attached: 3B20B193-F3EF-4C11-AF69-FF6DD5A9D9E6.jpg (1493x854, 267K)

This is the reason doctor kim for plastic surgery earn huge money. Once Korean did big part of plastic surgery on the face, then they have to go to plastic surgery etarnally to fix it time to time like every three year. And have to spend a lot of money for that fixing plastic surgery.
Imagine? It it’s hsppned on your korean wife? She have to spend a lot of money for fixing plastic surgery like every three year and if she didn’t do it then the plastic in her face and biological part of her face can’t fit well and your korean beautiful wife will get destruction of own face without fixing plastic surgery. That money could be used a lot of other things even for children...that’s hell.

Automatically lose respect for anyone who has a thing for korean girls, pure plebetry

Why does Japan glorify Yayoi these days? In the 80s all idols were Jomon, and now it seems like Yayoi is the ideal beauty standard.

Jomon is always golden beauty started of japan

Attached: 314B9BF2-8284-4B6D-A613-1E3BD743EF1D.jpg (390x338, 37K)

Attached: C684FC43-093D-426F-B59E-232CEA9B52F1.jpg (270x343, 24K)

Mate, I was like that baby on the left when I were still a toddler but then I became ugly when I grew up.

>40 MIL
>1,5 MIL
>it's actually thousands
nice language you got there

Attached: BDB374A3-F862-48AE-BBAB-BE3F0A978C44.jpg (960x1200, 210K)

I don't agree about that today. I see idol groups where the more Yayoi girl is more popular than the more Jomon girl.

>The sad thing is he looks better after paying to look better
I am literally crying rn

Know the difference

Attached: 1544653178062.jpg (3804x2080, 1.04M)

ok then if the kid doesn't like how he looks when he grows up, he can get plastic surgery too. it's just changing your body like exercise

Yikes, a typical good looking girl that will grow up into a cunt because she knows she's good looking.

And more sad things is he can’t escape from doctor kim of fixing plastics surgery eternally every three year or at least five year to spend a lot of money.
Or else his plastic face and his remain biological facial part can’t be fit well af it coused facial destruction.
It’s sad truly. That’s why doctor kim will got rich this way

Read
>>plastic surgery need additional surgery after some year or else plastic in her face and remain biological part of her face can’t fit well gradually and it coused facial destruction.
This is the reason doctor kim for plastic surgery earn huge money. Once Korean did big part of plastic surgery on the face, then they have to go to plastic surgery etarnally to fix it time to time like every three year. And have to spend a lot of money for that fixing plastic surgery.
Imagine? If it’s happened on your korean wife? She have to spend a lot of money for fixing plastic surgery like every three year and if she didn’t do it then the plastic in her face and biological part of her face can’t fit well and your korean beautiful wife will get destruction of own face without fixing plastic surgery. That money could be used a lot of other things even for children...that’s hell.

Attached: no make up.jpg (236x419, 26K)

Attached: 7069B21E-2986-46E9-AA84-C996F8B28F58.jpg (600x800, 35K)

Yea, she looks good with make up but this is her reality Koreans are plastic but Japanese are magicians with make up.

so cute

i love japanese girls

This?Without make up is better actually. What are you talking about.

Japaneee usually loves those natural kawaii looking.

But with make up for westerner may be

Attached: CB3031D6-0BBC-4CA6-A03A-DEF8F5D6CA03.jpg (600x615, 60K)

blessed

Attached: 1519593022532.jpg (250x238, 15K)

some people like to spend money on video games. other people on clothes. other people on books. other people on gym membership. and some people like to spend their money on plastic surgery. there's no difference.

Without make up and natural is better in Japanese ideal thinking.

Attached: 768817A3-A20E-4D90-B996-9B982355E0F8.jpg (600x400, 33K)

ayyy
Imagine yourself walking alone, at night, and see them coming out from a dark alley.

nice pepe, thanks

Ok whatever
But if someone got full plastic korean wife and if she spend fixing plastic surgery every 5year like this way then the money of the house will be gone even husband and wife both work hard becouse one surgery needs ton of money.
It can’t compete with those spending computer game or so you stupid gook.

plastic surgery is okay.
it's their choice.

But many people regret to did surgery.and continue to self hating.

that guy second from the right is just Michael Jackson

please
every famous girl from east asia, regardless of industry goes to korea to get something or the other done.

im not asian dumb nip monkey

Cope

>Implying Koreans won't become the new Aryans after whites die out

Attached: 1543622528862.jpg (1350x900, 447K)

it's only acceptable to do plastic surgery if you are a girl and have big jew nose, that's it

aryans don't have nigger noses

she doesn't even need those artifices

Attached: 124861.jpg (667x1000, 51K)

>carrot hair
>soulless contacts
>monkey jaw
even with all that plastic she's still an uggo, at least post a cute one

this pic gives me nightmares

>is exercising lying about what your true body look like? is studying lying about what your true brain is like?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

that's one example of a favela retard, versus a massive industry in Korea

How do gooks do it?I know one guy that had a surgery to fix his weird looking ears and he said it hurt SO MUCH he would never recommend it to anyone or have done it again. Do koreans feel no pain?

Korea is full of those faces

Attached: Korean_boys.png (551x554, 712K)

>Have a chad tier jawline
>Make it more sissy
Korean are a mistake

who are these? looks like pics from a host club, I thought those were only a Japanese thing?

>cope af

Why is white-face allowed, butt imitating other races is not?

they look better thankfully, especially when you shed the plastic and make up

it is bad if you mislead someone with it, like use it to get a relationship/child or something and never tell your partner, but otherwise let them become freaks i dont care

>I thought those were only a Japanese thing?
No
There are host clubs in also Korea

Attached: Korean_boys.png (714x553, 909K)

Don't really get it but it's an interesting phenomenon for sure. I bet the same points apply here as it goes to blacks and Indians

Attached: lightskin.png (1080x1500, 159K)

But we are white

Why are Korean men trying to look more feminine? Their masculinity is so sexy. :(

am i kawaii uguu~

Attached: 73D0F5F9095D41D0AFCBD782073AEB7B.jpg (738x909, 114K)

And white girls want to become black males, thats why the want to have a black cock on their tights all the time

She look typical plastic surgery face like this

Attached: 7335DF47-1AF1-4907-BB96-620D276413BD.jpg (168x300, 9K)

she doesn't