Bitcoin TA - Deep Crab

Some autist is spamming this chart all over trading view. It's in the comments of every top chart for the last 24 hours. Thoughts?

Attached: crab.png (1574x769, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Difficulty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has to feel confident to spam hsi TA everywhere or He just wanna self ensure that he is in tether / short right now and convience everyone else...ah human psychology is a fascinating thing.

dumb TA thread about the rise of bitcoin #2348972

this

i've seen so many of these "crab TAs" and they're all shit. i dont know why people bother with it

>geometry TA
bwahahahahahaha !

correct me if I'm wrong (it's just a take) but isn't using TA on something that is mainly backed up by supply and demand, kind of worthless?

more meme lines. just a bunch of shorts trying to convince other people.

but it's crashing?

the supposed growth*

but it's not about growth, it's about recession

ab leg retraces too far to be considered a valid pattern.

>TA in crypto
fuck off retard. BTC once dropped from $1100 to $100 in a day, then bounced back to $800. It once dropped from $32 to $2 and it dropped from $20k to $10.5k in 5 days. TA has never worked in crypto and never will, even when the market becomes less volatile and starts to find its price, it will not work. give up, you are fucking retarded.

you're 100% wrong and you know it. fib levels and trend structure work when applied correctly. alt coins i would agree with you a little more, but with btc/eth, TA absolutely works.

TA doesn't work especially in a 99% rigged market where you can pull whatever shit you like to. The user above you already said it quiet nicely. The clear majority of TA's failed and obviously if you creat 1000 TA some will be right, but that doesn't make TA overall a viable thing. You can use the as indicators, but dear god TA's are far off from working well in crypto.

learn to recognize accumulation/distribution zones. "bart" meme is a coping mechanism for fucking brain dead charteurs. almost all of them have some indication before they happen whether it's volume/volatility or a structure in place. "TA not working" comes from retards just blindly throwing up patterns and meme lines when price action is moving on the contrary.

and to follow up, recognize stop hunting and liquidation slides.

so post your TA

completely ignoring the previous support around 5400
>and into the trash it goes

that support was 5900, wasnt it?

Look at around october last year it bounced off 5400 for quite a while

oh, ok, thanks

floor is 4600-4800.

rationale?

fib extensions from every impulsive move down in this triangle we've since broken.

also, miners have an interest to keep btc's value above 3500 so they will start defending that area.

deep crap? is this bitcoin's version of sharting?

>also, miners have an interest to keep btc's value above 3500 so they will start defending that area.
why?

so that it's still profitable to do so.

>so that it's still profitable to do so.
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Difficulty

Not just miners but also exchanges and other companies who would not like to see bitcoin go much lower. Volume on exchanges is way down and dropping weekly. If bitcoin keeps falling, everyone will abandon alts altogether and either sell out completely or put everything into cold storage.