What did japan mean by this

what did japan mean by this

Attached: 9jowalehsi421.jpg (750x579, 56K)

Why is Holland such a gay country?

It should be legal, yes, but in parallel there should be an explosion of psychotherapy.

because people came up with your language while having a dick in their mouth

Japan is an amazing country but in many ways it's still stuck in a third world mentality, more news at eleven.

FUCK HOMOS

It's like pouring salt into the wound of their birthrate problems.

being gay is for fags

What the fuck Pakistan wtf I am literally crying rn

japan is strictly non-homosexual country. that's all.

if you hate homos so much find and kill the gay korean poster who likes japanese guys

i thought japan was first world

Why are you crying for Porkistan?

Only subhumans are against homosexuality being legal. Don't even like gays particularly, but this is what separates civilized countries from animals.

Why are Canada and the Netherlands the only civilised people on earth?

Homosexuality is legal in almost all of those red countries though, including Russia. It's illegal to promote homosexuality among minors (homosexual propaganda) and gays can't get married but it doesn't mean you can't openly admit your homosexuality and practice it.

Being legal and not attacking gays for being gay is one thing, but I'm more on Russia's side when it comes to blatant homosexual propaganda.

I am aware, your population is still subhuman because they want it to be illegal, it being legal is irrelevant to the question. Also your country is known for political violence against random homosexuals because your country is filled with violent subhumans.

Depends what we are talking about, if you are talking about literally some kind of gay conversion for children being pushed, I agree. Other than that, you have to be an absolute retarded subhuman to think someone will stick their dick in a man's ass because of a homosexual relationship on TV.

So you want the police to be able to imprison people who advocate for gay rights? Sounding kind of third world there didrik

(((They))) are pushing for gay shit in children/teen entertainment all the time, though, and gay shit like Homoslo is nothing but a nuisance at this point. "Nobody" has a problem with gays here now, but when you make yourself as obnoxious as can be, it will have adverse effects.

Attached: 20170629_174613[1].jpg (550x370, 93K)

more than 20% support legalization, Ranjeev. That's 20% too much

Have you ever voiced these concerns of yours to your friends or family? I think you should, they might be able to help you.

how many languages do you speak, if I may ask? and no, completing a duolingo course is not considered speaking another language

>Tunisia
>Red
no way .. just some mounths ago they did big protests to legalize homosexuality , and their president is going to do it

There's no such thing as "gay rights". They have the same rights that don't profoundly infringe upon other people's rights.

Gay people's right to adoption comes after children's right to a normal upbringing.

Gay people's right to marry is only acceptable once all ideologies agree to it, christianity, islam and judaism alike. Otherwise it's an inherently anti-christian advocacy.

Shut the fuck up and go with a civil union, fucking hell.

Why are white gays so extremely racist and xenophobic against non-western cultures?

Attached: 1506165428314.jpg (3000x2053, 3.8M)

I love Norway, btw
Wie wär's, wenn du dahin gehst, du dreckiges Stück Scheiße?

Point me to the Jews involved in creating Skam or the numerous other homosexuals in Norwegian media. We literally had a lesbian Farmen winner celebrated by the entire country (until she got caught cheating), gay talk shows hosts etc You literally have an entire band of ethnic Norwegians creating media with homosexuals in it. It has nothing to do with your retarded concept of Jews and Homos, or are the magic powers of Jews so powerful they don't even need to be in charge. You literally blame everything on Jews because you are a subhuman too.

dutch is unironically the most retarded language in the world, don't claim otherwise.

I do when I see it, and they agree with me. Most people here aren't total spergs yet, like I imagine people in Sweden, Germany, and the UK

what do you actually know about the language, fatty?

Did you read my post? I hate subhumans, I am not going to go to a board created specifically for subhumans. Are you subhuman maybe?

That's a question for you. Holland is literally assosiated with gays. How did it happen?

>algeria
what a mwabna
e5555
we have a very small number of individues that are not ashamed of their sexual orientation that's why but in poogeria it's a repressed majority

>t.

Attached: Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg (1200x1696, 548K)

Racist gays will collapse SJW movement once.

that it sounds like someone has a dick in their mouth whenever they speak it

I think the gay parade and we were the first country to legalize gay marriage, but I still don't know why this country is so obsessed with gays

this