How do you cope with not being a chad

how do you cope with not being a chad

Attached: KnJ9mBa.jpg (788x688, 67K)

Killed myself but it didn't help

I don't.

Attached: rabes.jpg (1157x145, 32K)

Girls are EASY, bro! First, take your shirt off. Then just walk up right next to them and smack them on the ass - they love it!

Attached: Chads.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

i honestly don't care.
yes, i have a hard time getting women, and i have all the negative effects of being ugly but i'll be alright one day. i don't like stacies anyway, i want a girl with a personality and not with an instagramality.

Attached: The-Rake-Alain-Delon-01-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

this post oozes fedora

take the blackpill, that nerdy girl you see in the library? she wants to get facefucked by a chad, all girls want a chad

ummm yikes

Is that the result of constant inbreeding?

by not being an incel

you tell me?

Attached: korea.jpg (370x240, 18K)

why is it fedora lol. i admit that i'm ugly and have no right for women or anything.
all my exes have just been generic insta thots but i want a woman with an actual personality

my last ex's favourite movie was the hunger games and she didn't listen to music. like she didn't listen to music at all.
wtf am i supposed to do with that

Dutch men can be ugly? you probably normal looking

atleast you are not a kiss less virgin like me

The right guy in OP looks deformed. The left guy in your pic is just ugly.

By being the dark twisted guy.

Way more interesting than a Chad and a lot more fun as well.

Requires good looks, brains and social skills though, otherwise you’d be an edgy douchebag nerd, which is what most of you probably are.

these guys are just average but worked hard to get that body
kys

>By being the dark twisted guy.
this does not exist in any way shape or form

Attached: 6gb1Isd.jpg (628x434, 53K)

do you incels really compare yourselves to the most beautiful actor that existed
yikes

>good looks,brains and social skills
>not a chad

i'm not comparing myself to him you absolute brainlet, jesus fucking christ, this is a chad thread we only post chads here

Attached: 1545039340142.jpg (2366x3600, 3.4M)

Not coping well breh.

Attached: 0FB33812-3886-419D-8D44-3F0F037F8080.jpg (750x734, 41K)

Attached: alain.jpg (800x1020, 108K)

Hit the gym, faggot. Regardless of how shit you look, you will improve something by working out.

this. ottermode and decent style will put everyone 1,5 points higher.
3 to 4,5 is still way better, it's from incel to normie

my uncle said I look a bit like tony manero is that a good thing

Kill yourself shill. Lifting won't help

Wallowing in your self-pity will, you nignog?

>

Attached: e5106498b501e8969522941f570d3ade (1).jpg (640x791, 59K)

He's right. If you're stuck in one area, why not improve your other areas? It's logical.

Yes. More than lifting

>just lift bro

Attached: ukBvs69 (1).jpg (1440x2336, 270K)

Attached: Chads.jpg (750x750, 131K)

>left
andrei tarkovsky
>right
david fincher

based and photoshopilled

Looks like some kind of a hardcore gay club.

>68 likes
I'm sure at least 40 of them are girls, which means all of them are okay with (photoshop) cuckoldry

Attached: Chad transition.jpg (2698x2806, 526K)

I'm a manlet with a repulsive face and a rapidly receding hairline. It's over for me. lifting would be a waste of time

>lifting would be a waste of time
as opposed to shitposting

Both of them look like faggots and would get beaten up here

>hey user think quickly, romanesque or carolingian?

Shitposting is more fun than lifting. And less expensive

Based

>90% of people aren't chads
>this has been true for all of human history
>but i'm a special snowflake who can't deal with it

get on finasteride

That just looks incredibly cringey, not exactly hot or attractive. Or maybe I'm just a social recluse and this is what people consider hot nowadays.

% of people aren't chads
I'm pretty sure that people with model-tier face, 190cm tall and muscular are less than 1%

why even play the game when it's rigged against you

Attached: 1522482012079.png (503x644, 18K)

tbqfh he already looked like a fag.

chad just means tall

>90
80 if you apply the 20-80 rule

yeah why do blue collars even work to support the middle class lifestyle

the pareto principle stems from empirical observation
you can't just apply it to everything

Left is fine might actually look good if he didn't have fuckboy hair. Right is a monstrosity.

drinking
what else am I supposed to do?

The chad looked so much better.

Based.

Gymcels are the worst

Attached: 1513295001116.png (621x558, 88K)

I think gril on the right is qt as fuck

Agreed

at least they are healthier

Its ok to hit the gym to improve yourself and being healthy

But gymcels go there as a cope mechanism

having a nice deadlift doesn't make you healthy. half of them already have a weak heart from avoiding cardio like the plague. when you are panting after going up a flight of stairs and taking a dozen snake oil supplements that stress your heart on top of it, all in an effort to develop your glamor muscles i wouldn't exactly call it healthy

You don't have to go to the gym to be healthy

i did not say that.

is that really true or just a meme? you should still lower heart rate via lifting i figure

So if I workout my chest, will I get tits?

Attached: 1514589589389.jpg (716x620, 257K)

I can confirm.

t.wimin

But i am the chad

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=2qFEhvXSESRaU-rz)original_384227421.jpg (575x766, 97K)

>Just play the game bro

Attached: IMG_9062_ED8x10.jpg (480x600, 150K)

Just work out, take a shower and get confident bro. Just talk to her, it's easy if you try!

Make a lot of money and move to a foreign land.

No it doesn't have to be le asia, Europe < - > USA is ideal

Yeah except back then women were confined to their little social circles. Tis not the case now. Women's sexual value has gone way up because they literally have dick a la carte from all over the world a swipe away. It's way worse for "average" men now. But yeah, women have always been hypergamous and tonnes of men died alone because women will always be more valuable in the sexual/dating market

This thread just proves that to get a vagina these days you need to invest in yourself tons of monies: GYM, plastic surgery, clothes, cars, watches etc. All of those just for fucking sex. It's literally vagina capitalism.

How does that work? If you're ugly and have no confidence you won't get women in either place.

Just be yourself bro seriously

Attached: 1543560225199.jpg (1080x1920, 131K)

if you are not handsome**

If you are handsome women wont give a shit about the money

Improvement is an illusion

this looks disgusting

>Dude just take finasteride that will give you ass cancer at 35

M'lady.

Attached: 1537486387347.jpg (2160x2817, 390K)

Well we take the risk of dying from carrying each of your kids 9 months/birthing it.

It's only fair.

Ignore these autistic children and keep on with that attitude. everyone knows this is the truth and just wants to LARP in "oh my life is so hopeless, boo hoo sucks to be born as me" pathetic bullshit because they get off on the self-pity as much as tumblr fatties do

seriously this is the most childish shit I've seen on this website, and this website has seen a whole lot of childish shit

I'm MGTOW, when society needs me i will need the call, but for now i live for myself

Attached: image3466760.jpg (488x465, 29K)

If just looks wise then by being a chad, still tryna figure out how to cope with social anxiety and general autism tho

Woman or moron

damn i look like this without trying. a shame about the autism...

Just a lolcow/crystalcafe passer I think.

You've taken that risk all throughout history. I'm saying that the disparity has worsened and that's a modern development

Show bobs and vagin.

They are things that move you up, regardless of where you started

Lmao!!

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-191922.jpg (1080x2280, 743K)

You do, as long as you push yourself you will burn fat as well, muscles require more calories to maintain. He's just one of those retard that only trains cardio and is jealous of the girls in his gym that can lift more than 40kg off the ground.

Major cope

do you think it's worse looking like a 10/10 chad and having the social skills of a wild boar or being ugly as fuck but incredibly charming?

if you are ugly as fuck being charming won't help you, boyo. A Chad with an average personality>average/ugly guy with 10/10 personality

Show poos and the loos

Women adapt to personalities as long as you are handsome

Funny handsome men are charismatic, funny ugly men are clowns
Funny aggressive men are real men, ugly ones are psychos
So on and so on