ETHEREUM IS NOT A SECURITY

ETHEREUM IS NOT A SECURITY

finance.yahoo.com/video/yahoo-finance-markets-summit-crypto-151122009.html?guccounter=1

twitter.com/TheCryptoDog/status/1007301950138933248

Attached: ss+(2018-06-14+at+07.42.01).jpg (509x538, 101K)

So they are cherry picking what a security is and what not?

ALL BOW BEFORE YOU SAVIOUR

Attached: Saviour.jpg (988x1307, 366K)

Yes and your stinky linkies are definitely securities

great now what about my shitcoins

Mooning!

I want to take this moment to say suck my balls. I'm so long and horny with greed I don't even know how to deal with it.

Attached: dumbass.jpg (275x183, 6K)

the SEC is not on "our side" you kike loving statists

New CMC design by coincidence?

This starts the bullrun

well good luck not working with these kikes if you want to cash out large amounts of fiat

Sell the news.

IF IT GOES PROOF-OF-STAKE IT WILL BE A SECURITY THOUGH LOL STUCK WITH PROOF-OF-WORK

Just unironically purchased 20 ETH on coinbase because my gdax usd was too low. As soon as the reddit faggots and fidi heads find out, ETH will hit 1k by the end of July. screencap it bitches.

Nah the biggest point of it not being a security was because it's decentralized

Why would you want to cash out for a worthless piece of paper backed by kikes? Goy yourself a little bit harder fgt

because although it's intrinsically worthless, people do accept it as currency. you can't pay your mortgage or bills in crypto.

Go back to pol you absolute fagtard

Of course, were you expecting them to not cherry pick?

You clearly don’t understand how these things work do you.....

Yes I can.

not at all.

When they were describing what will not be a security they pretty much were describing LINK

well myself and many others can't

>We believe current offers and sales of Ether
>current offers and sales
>current

wallstfag reporting in: this is typical regulator doublespeak

translation: We believe Ethereum was in the past a security offering but we're undecided on what to do about it yet

Attached: kovacs.jpg (475x750, 257K)

So what does this mean for LINK?
I think this should mean if its at ICO and the product isn't delivered, then its a security.
But by the time they get to declaring and enforcing this shit... main net will be up and it's not a security?

or is it currency vs utility sort of thing? so link would be a security since its not a currency?

lol fucking clayton "not gonna say what is a security but it should be obvious?

Basically.
>holds ETH
>"based on my holdings..I-i-i mean understanding Ether is not a security"

this. the SEC is a great example of why decentralized systems are necessary, who is monitoring the monitors? who's to say that this douche didn't tell his cousin to buy $100k worth of ETH yesterday so he could make this announcement and double the money overnight?

This. Quick news selloff to be weathered, otherwise we’re in for Christmas in July. Just bought 50 myself

link tokens don't represent ownership of the company, they are utility tokens that perform a certain action. Choke on a dick

Attached: asstro.jpg (400x400, 64K)

Why are you guys even paying attention to what the SEC says? They don't get to decide what we own because there's decentralized exchanges we can trade our decentralized crypto on with anonymity and are even able to cash out anonymously if you do it right.

They have no power, no control, nothing. You don't own any crypto cause you lost your private key in a tragic boating accident and that vacation you will take to another country in a few years is to cash out the crypto tax free that you never had in the first place because you lost it, remember?

Eth not a security

>goes up 30 buks

Jayyyyyyyy

boolish

>Nah the biggest point of it not being a security was because it's decentralized
>Decentralized
>Etherum

What

We iz rothchildren now anonigga

What does this mean?

What is a security? Why is this significanet?

>what is a security
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: F140ED25-8AA8-49B9-AB71-6BB15B6984C5.jpg (242x208, 17K)

a security is something you can keep ie. "secure"

A security blankets your eyes from the bear market that we just had.
BTC 100k EOY

Because you're going to have a hard time cashing out large amounts of money. Good luck depositing a million dollars into your bank account with no one asking any questions.

How do you plan to get the money you cash out back into the country? How do you plan on avoiding the taxes in the country where you cashed out?

Hey that kid on Stranger things is awesome

Polictians are buying in on crypto. Many of them have btc and eth. Hence even if eth is by the rules a security they won't let it be as not only do they have to declare it but they also can't enforce past deals so they need to save face and scare people into registering icos.