Who is your country's arch nemesis?

Who is your country's arch nemesis?

Pic related

Attached: 1541021556088.jpg (800x764, 254K)

America has no arch enemy, nigger, only some side character villain that will dissapear in few chapters

Attached: sheshi-flamuri-shba.jpg (1920x1280, 324K)

You're not even a country tho lmao

If China manages to reach USA level they'll be more powerful probably. They're so many. Once I thought it was impossible but Xi Jinping seems to know what he's doing

Don't make Northern Macedonia our enemy

All indo-e*Ropids will be annihilated, inşaTengri.

Attached: atomkrieg.jpg (300x306, 23K)

Back to Africa

The erternal d*Noids and the eternal sw*Doids

Italy

fr*nce

Attached: 1543758627366.png (800x600, 324K)

Fuck OFF

I look forward to a formidable enemy again desu, America needs the unity and we function best when there's somebody that we can call the villain in this world. Also competition makes us do things like go to the moon

Well China is surely a cool enemy. But you could still do all that cool stuff together. But they should become more human for that to happen.

r*ssia

USA
fuck drumpf

Lol you're like one of the bad guy's henchmen for us, not the villain.

the world's enemy is the USA. the world's saviour is communism

Ourselves

fuck drumpf.

Attached: based.jpg (676x454, 46K)

Good boy

Attached: 1484632112120.jpg (700x990, 321K)

>Belarus

Attached: 5f1.jpg (417x600, 47K)

don't act like abolishing communism from your country didn't fuck you over. it's never recovered and it's because of greedy oligarchs and the ruling class. communism will erase these things.

>All of that money
What the fuck, I want my roads fixed

Good thing no one except autists care about China

Not gonna get any unity if most people have no clue where China is on a map.

try voting in hillary next time.
fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Do you think Americans knew about Japan before they started building their empire in the 1930s?

REDpilled

I'll take a mentally ill orange retard over somebody that wanted to start WW3 desu

drumpf is literally ORANGE. how can you vote an orange bigoted man into office. fucking white "people" seriously.

thanks

I know you're memeing but the reality is that Hillary wanted to invade Syria.

lol whatever. once china destroys drumpf and his goons we wont ever have to hear from you ever again.

lol drumpf won't be president in 2020 so it doesn't matter anyways

what clown will take over the circus tent next? stay tuned for the next episode of Amerikkka

Scotland

was obama a clown?

they've been clowns since LBJ

The sea.

>jimmy carter
>clown

who

opinion discarded

macedonia is pretty based, even if they kinda try to steal greek history. all balkan countries should form an independent union and help america raze the gay euros to the ground