What should be Spain's plan for retaking Gibraltar?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000181025541_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaxhR1vC4M3eHXTZuhDlJpzt-5vz20WiGvXVBs0N4ZS8~01.jpg (1920x1201, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/gibraltar/country/th
youtube.com/watch?v=8IA3eYcAGQ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ifni_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

retards should've done it in 1940
we would've even done it for them if they let us
now they can keep crying about it

Don't even try it. Her Majesty's Royal Navy will be bombarding your shores before you can even count to 3, mate.

Why would they want it?

The current system is mutually beneficial

Spain would still not have gibraltar but they'd be poorer and the commies would've probably snatched up more of Europe than they already did.

If you bomb our shores you are going to kill a lot of british tourists m8

>navy shore bombardments
what year is it, 1880?

Just continue to bully the UK and threaten not to accept the treaty.

kill all the monkeys

net gain t b h

Attached: 1543693461571.png (932x944, 241K)

Shut up ladyboy iberia belongs to the moors

Based thread. Death to the angl*id

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/gibraltar/country/th

OP is mentally ill. Likely some sort of Anglo-Saxon pervert male with a pedophile fetish (hence his location in SE Asia).

>posts threads shitting on Britain every day obsessively
>h-he's Anglo

retard cunt

Ill do it for you, but its gonna cost you.
I'll need at least 200 basque men.
2 trucks.
1,000 burritos.
contracted russian spetznas, at least 3...

Attached: lmaopepesnake.jpg (960x526, 33K)

that would depend on whether Hitler would be retarded in this timeline as well

They invade Gibraltar and we take Malvinas at the same time. Britbongs won't be able to fight both wars simultaneously and will be forced to surrender.

It already does :)

How about WE retake it FOR OURSELVES?

Monkeys, drugs and pirates... what else in Gibraltar ¿¿¿

Quick Rundown of the Gibraltar conflict?

Anglos took literally just a big rock from spain, and made it a cool port, and then the moors became envious

Let the UK collapse internally than cheekily swipe it.

The entire Iberian peninsula is Umayyad Caliphate claim, both anglos and spaniards will get destroyed soon

Based

Get nukes, then blasting them off with modern artillery would be easy

how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man

>hurr let's start a nuclear war for a rock guise
ah yes, the world-famous irish intelligence in action

Attached: 1534957256760.png (200x279, 24K)

cut electricity, water, waste management and roads from entering. restrict airspace. bleed them out.

>and kill 90% of Brits in Spain
Inbred islands monkeys definitely aren't the brightest.

apparently still too much to handle for the brits of 1919

Just bring bad hygiene and deseases like they did in america

>Implying owning nukes is the same as starting a nuclear war
Brits really don't understand anything, do they?

When was the last time Spain actually won a war? 200? 300 years ago?

Why not just invade it? it's the size of my backyard and they can just walk right in.

This. Franco should have ignored that the Axis wouldn't let him join and attacked the UK. Sadly, the Axis were all wound up on human rights.
Next time, we shall not be so forgiving

>buuur huuurr duuur
We dominate in the siesta championship field youtube.com/watch?v=8IA3eYcAGQ0

Spain would betray you, never trust yuros and yanks.

Her majesty's finest won't let them

yikes, why do nationalist brits speak like cringelords?
this

Attached: pukegirl.jpg (600x600, 51K)

They beat Spain in 1936, but they also lost to them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ifni_War
i believe the french and the brits are the biggest modern enemies of the spanish nation, you can see the british still have their prudish arrogance to this date and still cling to the memories of their extinct empire, while french farmers chimp out because spaniard products sell better and attack spanish trucks sometimes
besides the brits are straight up jingoistic and drunk brutes

The absolute hypocracy of saying you should have this boring rock because it belongs to Spain, while simultanoeusly calling us arrogant.
If you weren't so shit at war along with everything else in life, you'd still have it.

strave the place with missiles then blockade the mediterranean

>hypocracy
i think you meant to say hipocresy
>saying you should have this boring rock because it belongs to Spain
but i didn't say that at any point, i just joined the thread
>If you weren't so shit at war along with everything else in life, you'd still have it.
its more about the WASP elites running NATO and being very "selective", for a lack of a better word, with what countries actually get to keep their colonies and wich ones get forced into letting go

Attached: 1496577386119.jpg (255x255, 51K)

>hipocresy
I actually meant hypocrisy.
>but i didn't say that at any point, i just joined the thread
I was referring to Spainiards in general, you individually.
>its more about the WASP elites running NATO and being very "selective", for a lack of a better word, with what countries actually get to keep their colonies and wich ones get forced into letting go
Now that's some genuine retardation, good lord.
I believe you've heard of Cueta, yes?

>Spainiards in general
nobody gives a shit about that rock, i doubt we give taht rock even a quarter of the coverage it gets in sensationalist british tabloids
of course if you go into a thread about gibraltar you're gonna find people that actually care about gibraltar, but as in general, nobody reallly cares
dont be an ameridumb adressing people as their nation pls

Bullshit. Don't give me that nonsense. You guys call us pirata just as much as the Sudacas do.

Just walk in, take over and honor the clauses of the Treaty of Utrecht that stated no moors and no jews allowed. That would effectively leave Gibraltar unpopulated. Also regain the Ishtmus, which was illegally occupied during the Civil War to build an airport, and honor again the Treaty of Utrecht that only the Rock is ceded, no territorial waters at all.

So basically just by implementing the terms of the Treaty of Utrecht we would get it back. But

>anglos
>honoring Treaties

So, just storm it and remove everyone. But we're too cucked for that. Even too cucked to close the border and stop Gibraltar from being the pirate base of tax-evasion, money laundering and fiscal fraud that it currently is and operates free in the EU single market.

Imagine the level of cuckoldry....

>yikes
that's just you projecting because you have nothing to be proud of, anymore
it's unfortunate

I usually do this ironically in order to copy argie memes because argies are pretty cool guys and I want to be buttfucked by a handsome argie bf

Attached: 1486419516125.png (739x998, 557K)

>You guys call us pirata just as much as the Sudacas do.
wtf no one does that
we can be proud of having health care several times better than the US with our tiny GDP, and pretty safe streets compared to the US too

>wtf no one does that

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Attached: 1524445274367.jpg (407x384, 30K)

I'm intrigued. Please explain further details.

2 now

200 basque men, to set up camp on the ROCK. They are some of the strongest men out of spain.
2 trucks, electronics, tents. etc.
1,000 burritos to feed the men for a while
3 russian spetznas to Jow Forums post about our cause. + if anyone tries to ruin our wifi.
>brexit
>we take back the rock

Attached: putin1234567.jpg (720x409, 74K)

UN decolonization shit, close all the borders and steal the monkeys
We had maritimal blockade and we could lose Canary Islands and we need all the shit from Southamerica because the people were starving here, and we need the help of Portugal to protect that after the invasion
>I believe you've heard of Cueta
That isn't tecnically a Colony and Morocco hasn't claimed that in the UN, just like Portugal with Olivenza