I want to touch PewDiePie's delicate Swedish body

He said that he is getting old. I don't understand this statement coming from a 29-year-old. A young slim Scandinavian guy with Chad skull structure and beautiful warm eyes. Felix if you are reading this, i want you to know that i love you and i'm thinking about you hurting everyday. Please, leak your current nudes.

Attached: 1543693506163.gif (245x250, 1.45M)

good post we should make sure to keep this thread alive so felix sees ( he definitely lurks)

I share your sentiments brother

Pewds is Finnish

He is gross

is poland an asian country? it seems like you are all either faggots or pedophiles on here

he needs to hop on the baby train before cutes hits menopause.

Nigga why do you think Marzia quit Youtube?

>He said that he is getting old.

Well, late 20s, early 30s are really the time when you begin to realize that you in fact do age.
You have the first signs in your body, you start to feel it with your teeth, hair, eyes, joints and back... also on a scial perspective: the people around you start families, begin to have careers etc. which also show you that the time to just fuck around is over.

She can no longer stand being a good for nuffin leech in pewdsters ass? at least publicly

Preggers

NO STOP
you'll break it with your non delicate NEET gamer fingers

He will do "it"
You know, after person get super famous and...someone need to watch him.

>Well, late 20s, early 30s are really the time when you begin to realize that you in fact do age.
Then you 20 year too late.

Idiot

Men age like wine woth proper care. Pewds needs to work up to filf status

Ok i mean 10 years too late

Neck yourself and stop making us look bad
He will definitely stop lurking if you faggots keep posting this shit
Autistic deviants go hide on an anonymous shitposting board to avoid social backlash, what would you know?

If you want PewDiePie to see your post then make a thread on /fa/. He definitely lurks there.

I think he is more of a Jow Forums guy tbqh

Pewds used both Jow Forums and /fa/ lexicon before and he recently uploaded a closet tour vid, which leads me to believe he's more active on /fa/ nowadays. Plus it's a slow moving board whereas Jow Forums is fast.

i think he more /out/ guy