Has a direct influence on most aspects of your life

>has a direct influence on most aspects of your life

Attached: california-state-map.jpg (660x520, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ttu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course it does, I'm right next to it.

How

I think he means towards Americans since California has the ports for China and Japan.

Almost all western pop culture comes from California. Almost all tech companies are based in California as well.

It definitely affects all of the western world. It is without a doubt the best state in USA.

based

based

This they seem more normal.

"no"
t. Californian

based

None of that is true

Is the best because of the latinos

Cringey faggot, probably voted for Trump too

I didn't.

You should’ve.. never sucked dick in hollywoooooood

Sure thing, faggot

Based, only Jow Forumstards will disagree.

Lol

based

And modern life is abysmal dogshit by pretty much everyone's standards. Thanks for proving how terrible California is.

california is Jow Forums central, you don't know what you're talking about

I'll take my higher quality of life irrelevant slice of paradise over California.

based

San Francisco fucking sucks, most overrated city in the world. Homeless people line the streets, its foggy and by the water those annoying, loud-mouthed sealions destroy every kind of atmosphere there is.I much more liked rural California, even though everything wasnt so streamlined and tourist-friendly.
I have to say that this is the picture i get in all states i have visited. The european media is good at painting rural America as filled with religious nutters and gunslingers, maybe it is, but it is still so much more enjoyable than the big cities.

Why are your metropolises so unbearable and the rural part so comfy?

Rural America absolutely is filled with religious nutters and gunslingers. Granted, they're not like, murderous bible thumpers for the most part, just kind of quiet and hyper traditionalist, want to be left alone.

But I should know, some of them are my relatives.

I still like suburbs..You have the relative peace and quiet of the countryside without the constant crushing loneliness, and it's easy enough to commute into the city to spend an hour or two there before heading home.

yeah you just dont spend that much time in suburbs when you are a tourist. But it is probably also because i think America is more of a road-trip country where you can stay in small towns and see lots of landscapes and landmarks, than like a big city cultural vacation like you would when visiting the big cities in Europe

No it's not

>Rural America absolutely is filled with religious nutters and gunslingers
Thinking you be lying mister

These natural parks are really big. Does anyone live there or is it just wilderness ?

>all those tech companies
>still one of the lowest IQs in the union and the developed world

truly the greatest state, definitely the easiest for euros to relate with

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Besides park rangers no, but at the same time there are so many nature tourists there that it feels populated

>same old image
>same old no source
retard

ttu (dot) ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/McDaniel_2006_Estimating_state_IQ_-_Measurement_challenges_and_preliminary_correlates.pdf

here you go retarded californian

Attached: laughing nunie.png (381x403, 353K)

Last time I checked you couldn't build a house in a National Park. You might find these guys, though:

Attached: yogi and boo flower signed.jpg (1600x1371, 439K)

Worst state you mean. They are stupid, ignorant pinkos

Why is Rhode Island so dumb

It's the designated dumbdumb pit

a state with a wide legacy of corruption so all the non-idiots have left it long ago