Satoshi is not a person...

Satoshi is not a person. Satoshi is a group of people in the US military who created bitcoin and released it to the world as an experiment. Right now the US holds more bitcoin than any other super power and they wont say shit about it until they absolutely have to. Thats why Trump does not give a fuck about bitcoin. He may be a great salesman, but he has a terrible poker face.

Attached: satoshi.jpg (780x465, 56K)

Of course bitcoin is a US military experiment just like the internet and GPS. Anybody who believes otherwise is either a retard or a shill trying to disinfo.

Bitcoin is one thing where the conspiracy theories are less weird than the official story.

t. brainlets

of course. it all makes sense now!

New World Order is coming

sure. one guy created ground breaking technology that can withstand a super computing attack. keep telling yourself that

thats ridiculous

N V I D I A

They made billions on btc.

Oh my gooohd, btc can withstand a super computer attack w... with... the p... the power of math. It cannot be one single person, one person alone cannot comprehend cryptography, that's impossible!

And Satoshi Nakamoto were 2-3 people, but there was one clear leader, the one that communicate under the name, and the one who wrote as a British/Australian dude.

Attached: 25e8a046f642bce836c2156d212989d2-1.jpg (600x1092, 56K)

e=mc^2 is comprehensible after the fact. POWER OF MATH BRO

It's completely the other way around, BCH bas been the original first ancap coin since 2009, all the alts that followed in recent years were supported by the banks and/or governments, sometimes openly so.

The most obvious example of an alt controlled by the banks being BTC.

Attached: bcore.png (576x768, 373K)

So you're saying the US wants BTC to be the world currency so they can control it? i thought the top 4 BTC wallets were in china.

What's weird about it? There's nothing weird about it.

LOL thats a good one. Another good one would be "BCASH is the real bitcoin"

Sweet baby jesus I just figured it out.

Satoshi's wallet is the top wallet, and he has never spent any of it. So a lot of people think hes dead because of that. Or that he has other wallets that he uses. But can you imagine being that wealthy and not spend any of it?

I think the US wanted to create a digital currency, but didn't want to come out right off the bat and support it because they didn't know how it would perform for obvious reasons.

The most likely explanation is the most boring explanation of all - he lost his private keys. Being forgetful is common for creative geniuses.

lol yea or he spilled covvee on his computer and broked it

You aren' ta programmer so you don't know what it's like to have a thousand versions of the software you are working on besides having many other files and projects, it's very easy to mix things up.

bitcoin was invented by the US after the 2008 crash to pay their debt to china?

Im not saying its not possible, just throwing an alternative theory out there that happens to be ironic.

You need to learn more about how bitcoin works

The government knows what they're doing, that's why they short. Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now.

Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto.

I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere.

Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!!

Short to -$0 !!!

Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :)

Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now?

Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever.

You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you?

Didn’t you hear?

$5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!!

Shorting is the best way to success!!

I’m writing a book on shorting.

Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

see

This is likely true. Satoshi is the NSA. The goal of Bitcoin was to destabilize countries that manipulate their currencies, which hurts US trade. They also want to offer an alternative currency to 3rd world countries that don't have fully developed banking systems and where inflation is rampant.

Whether Satoshi is an organization or just one person doesn't matter. What matter is Satoshi's intention. Let's be real here. Satoshi's no saint. There's no way he's creating Bitcoin for altruistic purposes, especially when money is involved. His goal was to scam people of their hard earned money. Of the plethora of online scams that existed, Bitcoin was the most successful. He got lucky that his scam caught onto people. There's obviously a huge marketing effort at the beginning. Otherwise, no one would've given a shit about it.

Some people say his wallets weren't touched, but that doesn't prove anything. First, there's no way to prove which wallets are his and which or not and that he didn't have other wallets because there's no names attached to the wallets.

probably the dumbest thing I have read in quite some time. considering I browse this shithole and reddit that is saying a lot.

>t. Right now the US holds more bitcoin than any other super power and they wont say shit about it until they absolutely have to.

proof?

I thought China did.

No much bigger than that.

I always liked the Yakuza theory. The Yakuza have operations all over the world, seeking drinks, extorting businesses, hell even stock manipulation. One time they crashed a stockholders meeting and basically forced people to sell low.

They had the problem that laundering money was too costly.

To solve this they created Bitcoin, a currency without borders.

>But Satoshi had a British accent!
A red herring, planted to throw people off

satoshi was a team led by craig wright

Seeking drinks=selling drugs, but desu this boys are also seeking drinks.

>Satoshi's wallet is the top wallet, and he has never spent any of it
satoshi mined each 50 btc block to its own wallet. and craig spends bitcoins all the time

>bagholder cope

Yeah, and then they marketed it on Ancap forums and Jow Forums. Are you an idiot? They might take Jow Forums and the chans more seriously now we've literally memed in presidents and launched airstrikes (Topkek) but back then there's 0 chance there was a plan by Military Intelligence to overthrow the current financial order by getting a bunch of autists on a Javanese belly dancing board to meme it into reality.

Rogue autists are actually the more likely explanation, yeah. Why not?

yeah

The fun thing about conspiracies is there's always a new one around the corner.
Never marry one.