0xBCH>0xBTC, just how BCH>BTC - prove me wrong

Explain to me how 0xBCH is not as good as 0xBTC.

Hint: you can’t

0xBTC was the first working mineable ERC20 token. Then 0xBCH and cloned the fuck out of it and ONLY changed the name in a few places in the contract. Go ahead and open both smart contracts, put them both side by side, and compare.

THEY ARE EXACLTY THE SAME.

I’m not even mad about it, I could give a fuck less, 0xBCH will gain maybe 50% of 0xBTC’s price, meaning in can x100 very easily.

You can still mine a good bit as the diff is 1/1000th of 0xBTC’s difficulty. 0xBCH is worth $0.10, and is going to be listed on Mercatox soon. That also means that CMC is soon too. If you missed out on 0xBTC, don’t make the same mistake. Jow Forums has always been my frien and they’ve always called me a faggot when I’ve needed it the most. Stay based fellow faggots.

Attached: F04ADC03-E3CE-4EED-AE3F-389D9AAE1EB7.jpg (670x670, 62K)

> this scammer actually tried to short the bottom of 0xBTC with a huge loss
kek

Cashies are so pathetic.

Comfier hodl

Attached: images.png (209x241, 5K)

>THEY ARE EXACLTY THE SAME
Neo, they have different:
Hashrates
Community size
Exchanges
Meme quality
Shill quality
And last but not least, names

You really think people would buy 0xBTrash over 0xBitcoin, you're fucking deluded

Sypdrzero the SEC is coming for you.

This isn’t Neo, who the fuck is Neo? Are you talking about The Matrix now?? Are you fucking retarded??

This is actually Infernal_Toast.
I go by AZ on the discord, I’m not scared to tell you my name fuck heads.

Mercatox listing is .5 btc if I remember. If you really think the shitter behind this copycat is going to fork up that money you’re out of your mind. They’re just trying to break even on all the gas they’ve wasted creating these shitokens

No butt hear me out you one cell brainlet, the community could maybe donate or something WOAH WHAT

Shut up AZ, you’re literally cancer.

I have been shamelessly mining this.
Got over 22k of these 0xBCH shitcoins now.

I will NEVER buy a single 0xBCH, but I'm more than happy to sell to morons. Make me rich, idiots.

Ok sure but when do we get 0xBTCP, which is the TRUE vision of Satoshi?
Triggered c0recucks

>pretends to be creator of 0xbtc
Really are desperate, the ‘community’ you refer to is nothing but poorfags trying to catch a free ride. None of them will cough up anything towards a listing.

Not supporting Iether of these coins and watching dumb asses fight each other.
Take your grade school drama somewhere else you fags.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (221x250, 7K)

Neo I know it's you.

Attached: 1528888615820.png (822x552, 113K)

Kek, I will admit to being that.
There are too many greedy 0xBCH miners for this to go anywhere. Over 1 million 0xBCH minted already, and everyone looking to dump the instant some idiot decides to buy.

Hm op sounds like that cc retard. One of the few morons to buy in lel

Omg, please buy 0xBCH already, i got Thousands of those in my pocket and waiting for idiots to buy it.
Shit takes to long to go off, wtf

>Explain to me how 0xBCH is not as good as 0xBTC.
Althought 0xBCH is a literal copy of 0xBTC, it was premined. On top of that anybody who isn't retarded can see the obvious moneygrab that it is capitalizing on the success of 0xBTC and anybody with half a brain would pick 0xBTC over any of the alternatives because it is the pioneer in this type of token. Also Lavawallet.

Lava wallet will work with 0xBCH too retard

Attached: 17n1kj.jpg (475x356, 29K)

this. i wouldnt hold this literal pajeet trash even if someone dropped it on me for free.

also this. 0xBCH will NEVER be listed on ANY exchange. it was created by poorfag pajeets as a literal ponzi. its going absolutely NOWHERE. cashies are so fucking pathetic

0xBitcoincash was announced June 5th and currently has minted over 1,023,600 tokens to ~310 wallets.
0xBitcoin was announced Feb 28th and has minted over 2,900,800 tokens to ~4073 wallets.
So 0xbch has already minted over a third of 0xbtc's total current supply in 9 days vs the 105 days 0xbtc has been deployed. I know biz only pretends to be retarded most of the time but seriously just do the fucking math.

This, the distribution of 0xBCH is already fucked.

>1/3 the tokens to ~8% the number of wallets
>not a scam please buy moon mission any day now sir

/3 the tokens to ~8% the number of wallets
>>not a scam please buy moon mission any day now sir

The absolute state.

btw 0xBTC is mooning again and you guys missed the dip. kek

Fuck both your shitcoins. OxBTCG is coming, with masternodes instead of wasteful PoW mining!

Also, samefag that fails so fucking hard at life he cant even samefag right. This dude is worse than any other scum out there. Get out of 0xbch while you can. Blocks are being minted ~1min since it was created and shows no sign of slowing down when the targeted block time is 10min. Cut your losses and just let this stupid shit die.

Summary:

People get made if popularity isn't concentrated on their coin. They perceive threat to their investment.

>0xbtc was the first
nope
there has been dozens of these worthless shitcoins
kys pajeet

ERC20 is not minable retard

exactly. you are just wasting hash power for a fucking Ponzi game
explain how minerium and others weren't any different

0xBitcoin Cash is the real 0xBitcoin

Spyderzero fuck off. FBI coming for you.