1. Earn money in Western European country

1. Earn money in Western European country
2. Move to Spain or Portugal, buy a cheap house and enjoy the warm weather, nice beaches and good food.

Is this the best option for a European? I think so. I have a few family members who retired early in Portugal.

Attached: 1.jpg (728x425, 45K)

>enjoy the warm weather
>enjoy

Attached: 1416849205115.png (632x587, 284K)

>I have a few family members who retired early in Portugal.
It's because they have some sort of detaxation for your pension or something like that. They often talk about it on tv.

Nordicks retire here to evade taxes

my parents are looking into buying an island in greece

Thats dumb, will they buy a rocket ship next? Or are you a legite billionaire? Paypal me 50 bucks dude

you can get one for cheaper than a commieblock apartment nowadays

Central Europe is not real

A tiny one probably that you cant build on

um, sweaty, Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser, ok?

>be from eastern europe
>go to western europe
>jew the germans out of their jobs by doing the same job for two times less money
>make krauts unemployed and pissed
>after 5 years return to your original nation with mad stacks of euro bills
>live like a king while the krauts deal with the arabs who don't leave after 5 years
at this point, gastarbeit is a croatian national passtime tbqhwy

based balkan bull

they're looking at ones with a house on it and no neighbors. idk. maybe they're dumb, but what the shit. they grew up five kids and worked their asses off so they deserve a cheap as fuck place with better climate imho even when it means sending the grandchildren to be taken care of will cost more

Let me inpregnate your sister and make cummies with her.

Yeah the shittiest jobs though. It's still better to do those in Germany than eastern europe but you're not gonna buy a villa back in eastern europe either with your toilet cleaner jobs.

I have 4 sisters, sure you can handle that?

they are going to introduce a no tax area in southern italy for foreigner pensioneers

>tfw losing the ability to do this

Fucking based

thats what you think sweetie

in reality since our government is total shit, they managed to depopulate Slavonia with their retarded economic policies more than 5 years of war and chetnik warcrimes

I've seen nice farm estates go for 6-7k euros
if you're not autistic you can then make a nice little agricultural estate and get EU monies for it as well

Yes i can,I will feed my future Belgium wife all the future Fries and chocolates I can buy.

True, it will be way harder to gain the right to live in another EU countryafter brexit, right?

Made me kek,thanks esto bro

Yes

But at least, we will, we will um

Spain will make as easy as possible for british people to retire here

In exchange for g*braltat

>Warm weather
Maybe only in the north (Vasque, Asturias or Galicia), if not you will literally melt on an entire summer.
>Beaches
Overrated but yes. There are better beaches on latin america though.
>Good food
Only if you really care about what youre eating. Theres tones of fast-food-trash here.

Attached: comfynotnip.jpg (452x452, 40K)

Why do people enjoy getting roasted alive and getting skin cancer during the summer? I couldn't imagine living any further south, it's already hellish here.

People don't get skin cancer here like that, Mediterraneans and Iberians are already used to hot climates.

Prefer sun to cold
Simple as

I fully agree, air temperatures over 25°C should be made illegal

And the foreigners can also get used to it (will be hard at first) mostly for nords.

ironically coastal areas are probably better than continental areas because water heats more slowly than land does

and also if the weather gets too spicy hot you can just go for a quick swim

what you gonna swim in in the panonian basin friend? a bathtub? inflatable pool? I guess if you live near Balaton lake you have at least something...

You won't when you reach +35ºc and almost 100% humidity.

We'll see in 30 years. We will have obcene amount of skin cancer. Boomers didnt burn themselves at the beach like we do now

It's not that bad. Inland "beaches" and swimming pools are very common and basically every second family has an apartment next to Balaton to move to during the summer. There are also quite a few rivers.

eh fair enough

though nothing beats the smell of sea on a hot summer morning

then some grilled fish (caught straight from the sea) and fine wine and you're set for mediterranean shitposting

>earn money in america
>move to europe
this plan is better

In exchange of allowing spaniards to work as dishwashers in London

>earn money in america
How do you earn money in America while having free time?

>study for low costs in Europe funded by taxpayer
>once you're done move to the US asap and make 3x more money
it is the best possible way

Are US and EU degrees mutually recognized?

i want to live in pooortugaaaaaaaall

Our graduates are doing pretty much the same, only instead of shit jobs we're stealing your good jobs too.