DERO TEAM MEMBER GETS HERSELF BANNED FROM Jow ForumsCryptoCurrency

Is this REALLY the kind of behavior we can expect from a member of the Dero team?

If they're going to act this childish over something so meaningless, how are they going to act going forward?

ANSWER ME DERO SHILLS!

Attached: derodevBANNED.png (755x385, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-14185/Golang.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LMAO this project is so shitty! I don’t fucking care if you’re a woman, just do your thing and be respectful. This chick acts like her pussy is divine permission to misbehave.

Did you know that she's Canadian?

Attached: 1515306038259.png (442x409, 291K)

imagine what type of retard you would have to be to repost plebbit drama that was reposted to a discord, to Jow Forums

But everyone cares about what happened to anonymous dev #3840

> got ban on Jow ForumsCryptocurrency

I wonder.

Attached: plebbit_mods.png (306x69, 4K)

>anonymous dev #3840
whose that?

I don't give a fuck about Dero but I give even less fucks about plebbit drama. Their mods have their heads so far up their own asses

Lol. OP is gay as fuck for caring at all about anything that happens on Reddit.

This, why is their team member acting so unprofessionally? Literally taking the time to blog and talk shit

thats probably all her job entails, plebbit drama. is she an engineer? come on.

still, it shows you how cucked the team might be, to have such an obnoxious pleb with this much clout, and responsibility in their organization.

rawr the Jow Forums rage is 4realz

Banned from reddit? I’m interested in this now

>banned from the most cancer sub by a known fanboy mod
>tries to FUD the coin for this
kek
The absolute state
Why are you so feared by Dero, OP? Don't have a single one? Feared to lose the train? Bought Enigma or WanChain instead?
Ah, sorry to say, but another mod unbanned and apologized for the incident.
You must try harder (really much harder).

>Complains about censorship
>Uses a programming language made by (((Google))) for a privacy coin
xD

>facepalm.jpg
It's an open source language dude

>Knowing this little about programming
Holy shit dude, what are you even doing in crypto, this may as well just eb gambling to you.

I wonder how people stupid a this point could exist.

>dero
>enigma
>wanchain
Literally the shittiest of shitcoins. Kys.

Let me guess? We should buy peepcoin and 0xBTC? kek. Oh and at least Dero is an actual coin where as the others on that list are just shitty ERC20 tokens.

Also shit, like the pile you leave outside every day Pajeet.

So, tell us the coin that will be most successful in bringing anonimity to smart contracts according to your brilliant mind.

God your like the crypto version of a centrist, says everything is shit yet never talks about what is good because he's full of it and don't know a thing.

Jow Forums is the only board that blindly trusts google (probably only because they already invested tho). And I never said it wasn't open source? cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-14185/Golang.html

Imagine if monero used this shit.

Attached: google diversity hires.jpg (1200x825, 136K)

Do you think there was never any issue / vulnerability with C++, a 40+ year Old Programming Language ?

Devs are C and ASM ninja, ofc it was natural to choose something like Go instead C++. Go is to C what Modern C++ is to C++ x98.

And one of the men behind Goland are same who invented C.

Seriously, kys.