I wanna start a new life in South America because France has no future and I want a qt latina wife

I wanna start a new life in South America because France has no future and I want a qt latina wife

Attached: hahahaha.png (255x250, 153K)

We don't want muslims

I'm white tho 100% french since at least the 16th century and probably before

Attached: 1418735201416.png (575x544, 58K)

Am I not wrong to guess your fetish is Cow Tits and MILFs?

Is it difficult in any way to go from mainland France to French Guiana? Or is travel costs the only thing to worry about?

Attached: 1478523204151.jpg (960x922, 146K)

stay away you'll vote to run this region further into the ground like you did your fatherland, your kind is not welcome Herr
i stab u

>Leaving France to go to France
You don't understand

I'm not stupid tho I'd go to Chile or Uruguay, not argentina

Do you want latinas mutts right? Then go to colombia or Venezuela

I'd like not to be kidnapped by narcos or starve to death

>all of France is the same
You don't understand

High risk high reward bro. Narco chicks will be the best sex you've ever had.

Attached: mogged3.jpg (960x848, 97K)

Fug, meant to post this one

Attached: mogged2.jpg (1024x576, 159K)

>F. Guyana
>Life is expensive as fuck
>Unemployement
>Insecurity
>Litteraly 0 hope of a good future
Yeah nah
You sound like you know a lot, please tell more

>I don't like shit skins coming into my country
>So I will run away to a country full of shitskins

Don't go to French Guyana, go to St. Pierre et Miquelon. If you absolutely have to leave France go to Acadian New Brunswick. Also, you can't complain about insecurity and little hope for the future and also say you want to live in South America.

>Also, you can't complain about insecurity and little hope for the future and also say you want to live in South America.
latinas m8

Attached: 1494009834437.jpg (200x233, 13K)

A South American, educated in France, invented the airplane and Brits invented the web so now you can live wherever you want, meet latinas online, and have them come to you.
Also, French is Latin so technically French-Americans are Latin Americans and Acadiennes and Québécoise are latinas.

>100% french since at least the 16th century and probably before
I can trace my frenchness up to late 16th and I'm still a celtico-greek-nords mongrel

Quite being dramatic firstie. Your life is x1000 times better there than any country over here. Third world is hell on earth.

>because of memes about my firstie country being poor I'm gonna move to an actual poor country

Attached: big brain brainlet.png (645x858, 18K)

Why didn't you offer him Quebec?

Because it's little different from France

New Brunswick is like France?

Latin America has a cartel future

It wouldn't surprise me if Narcos overthrow the governments in Latin America in the future. The newer generation of cartels are internationalizing and getting wealthier.

>france has no future
>I want to move to muttland

He didn't say he wants to move to the USA

South America is very poor and violent. You should look to the north

>flag

No, he wants a place that isn't like France. Québec and France aren't very different. New Brunswick and France are quite different, notably New Brunswick is entirely white.

imagine being this retarded

there were 89 kidnappings in total last year here. Odds are that you are more likely to be run over by a peace truck in the next hour than to be kidnapped here. like why would pimps care about a broke ass french guy fleeing his yellow vest shithole? they already make in a day what your parents combined make in a month

C'mon, you know he just wants a cute brown girl with a delicious ass

come home white men

Attached: 1543107073788.jpg (540x499, 71K)

>latinas
retarded meme

he's not going to get both first-world tier political/economic stability and safety and those cherrypicked brown sluts with european faces and big negro asses you see on the internet