Bannon balls deep in Bitcoin

Bannon calls crypto “disruptive populism” and owns a sit ton of Bitcoin. Is this good for Bitcoin? Who's buying his “deplorables coin”?

nytimes.com/2018/06/14/technology/steve-bannon-bitcoin.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

Attached: bannon.jpg (541x720, 151K)

I can’t see how it would be good, he’s devisive and may keep libs from buying our bags

This honestly gives me a glimmer of hope in these dark times. Thanks user.

The guy is a leech that latches on to anything that is popular. Throw this drunken mick to the curbside and forget about the faggot, all he did while he was in the white house was leak to the media. He leeched off of Trump, now he's going to leach off of the crypto community. Fuck off Steve!

let the libs be poor. they don't want to change.

bannon is probably one of the reasons trump got elected. He formed trumps platform

This. We don't need them to pump our bags, the revolution will speak for itself. Let them fud and laugh and call it a ponzi over and over. We will be the new nobility and they will be our serfs.

No he absolutely did not. The Muslim ban, the wall, the trade deals were all Trump talking points before that drunken mick piece of shit ever latched on board. Breitbart was still supporting Cruz back then lmao.

he will get so many people into this game. biz has no idea. I used to listen to his radio show people love this man.

this, he sold out and folded like a bitch. he is dead to everyone on the right.

This guy loves Isreal more than Trump, and you already know Trump how he feels..

fuck the shills. based bannon will take us to the moon and save this country.

>Isreal

I hope you are right user.

Attached: bannon nursing.jpg (720x720, 50K)

Checked. Don’t listen to the various brainlets. Bannon is the one man all sides fear more than trump. Trump is based but he needs too much validation from the enemy. And he does not seem redpilled on the fiat problem.

Attached: 2148F8A0-6623-445D-83F6-0970D6AA1021.png (1200x1320, 393K)

I'm a lib
>Cue triggered trumplets, fuck off this is biz I don't wanna talk politics with you children
I see bannon as a fucking genius. I disagree with his opinions and think he is misled as fuck, but theres no denying his sheer intelligence. Listen to interviews from his former classmates, look at the positive impact he had on the trump campaign.

This makes me bullish as fuck.

This. He was known to be the most well read man in the modern DC era. The article even stresses how fluent he has become on the coin game. Imagine when 30 million new people buy in when he runs on a sound money crypto platform as a solution to debt enslavement. Think. The. Fuck. About. It.

And he will run for president on this platform in 2024 unless crypto completely dies.

Libcucks love Ethereum though. Literal communist coin.

>Think. The. Fuck. About. It.
Damn. I think you're right. This could blow the fk up.

Neck yourself retard, he is probably the only American political personality not being ZOGed and actually standing for the vision of the founding fathers.