Been wanting to visit Paris for years now

>been wanting to visit Paris for years now
>finally got there last month
>place is full of arabs and africans
>every arab woman has at least 8 kids each
>whole city smells like shit
>garbage everywhere

very disappointing desu

Attached: 1513212354679.png (500x400, 21K)

Got a trip to London lined up any time soon? Sure you'll have a similar experience desu

The only octomoms these days are those African ladies dressed in traditional gear. Most Arabs live pretty sad lives in shitty tiny apartments and have maybe 2-3 kids

What do you expect from big crowded cities

Go to Interlaken or Amsterdam, best places I went to on my trip to Europe

I bet you've never been to Paris, and probably never left your country either
Paris is fantastic as long as you avoid shitty places (there is nothing to see in those anyways)

Go to Marseille next time, you'll appreciate even more

wasn't there just a terrorist attack there? fuck that

there was one in strasbourg

Attached: fuckingdumbmutt.png (1515x947, 1.1M)

you've never been to Paris

No, that was Strasbourg

>murican geography

Actually it's safe since the terrorists don't kill their peers

Luc, tell me if there's any nice French GFs going round, i'd like one for the winter

I was walking through shadwell this morning as a school group walked past. It was a case of pick the brit amongst them.

Attached: 1512946055629.jpg (641x641, 73K)

went to Paris twice and loved it, only way to really enjoy Paris is by stop being a scarred little pollard white boy who pisses their pants when they see an arab

Many japs cry because how shitty Paris is

Attached: parissyndrome.png (754x396, 558K)

No, Vilnius is fantastic, Istanbul is fantastic, as are Vienna and Sarajevo.

Paris is a formerly European, world class city that is now somewhere where dreams come to die.

>mfw I lived in Tanzania for 6 months during uni research phase
I'm a blonde Swede. Literally just be big and strong and not a pussy and you can live anywhere on the planet as long as you don't act retarded.

It depends if you want a french or "french" gf

I want to go to Istanbul and find a turk qt, any pro tips about the city itself?

if cute I'll take either

wog

Stay outside of the tourist areas, like say in the nice suburbs like dikilitaš as it's a very different vibe.

Rent a room on airbnb (or use couchsurfing if youre poor) with someone your age willing to show you around. Go somewhere for a raki sofrasi, eat balik-ekmek by the bosphorus, pet some cats (Istanbul is full of cats).

Attached: 1466277658529.jpg (900x675, 126K)

virgin freak

>can't find UK on the map

shoo ameritard

poojeet
i wipe my ass with the union jack

>union jack
It's called the union flag you philistine

shut the fuck up you gypsy weeb. don't reply to me without my permission ever again

then you wipe your mouth with black cock kek, go away turboautist

>dikilitaš
I just took a look on google maps, it looks like some commieblock ridden shithole, are you trying to trick me Lithuanian?
Also do they sell alcohol in stores/restaurant?

Adore Paris.

I'm sure you did.

Go to Brittany, there are plenty of cute girls there especially in Rennes if you don't have anything against lefties

Prefer Nantes TBQH

Nantes isn't in Brittany actually

cuckholding is always on a brit's mind. sad!

There are commieblocks but it feels more local, also I wouldn't say it's a shithole by any stretch of the imagination.
>stores
Yes
>restaurants
Mostly
Alcohol prices (for beer at least) are on par with London though.

I do sincerely apologise

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-18-18-50-09.png (1200x1920, 2.04M)

Means nothing coming from your land of the cucks, lardo

keep praying to that cube, achmed

Fatty, bitte

>keep praying to that cube
>bows to an orange

you cant make this shit up lmao

>votes to leave eu
>his PM gives him the finger and he still sucks her off
KEKED

>this idiot still thinks I'm a Brit
massively kekked

Good fun, Jamal

Is Bucharest nice?

Dunno, I live in London, my Internet provider simply started routing through static IPs in Romania.

Attached: sketch-1544888250833.jpg (1200x1848, 128K)

Go to the rural areas if you want to experience real France, faggot. Paris is a well known tourist trap shithole.

The saddest thing is you know cities like Paris, London, Amsterdam were amazing 40 years ago

Even ten years ago they were still quite lovely to be honest.

>it feels more local
nah, I leave in a district that looks similar to this every day for too many years, I'd rather go to some fancier place on vacations
also, old towns are usually the places where people go in the evening to have fun, why not just stay there instead of some boring area where there's nothing going on
>Alcohol prices (for beer at least)
good that I drink wine almost exclusively

>good that I drink wine almost exclusively
u gay bro ?

what do you mean? wine is a popular drink here, all of my bros drink mainly wine, beer only from time to time

best time to visit paris was in the 1990's

>Paris is fantastic
"non"

sure you did
also
>56%

Attached: 1496652247738.jpg (601x500, 76K)

Walked into a paki pharmacy unknowingly and the carpet was green velvet and they looked at me like they wanted to behead me

Disgusting Balkan ottoman rapebaby motherfucker, you probably have a hairy unibrow

Ain’t it somewhere between Afghanistan and India?

I dont know... It's a bit gay m8. Drink beer

You probably have a circumcised benis

part and parcel

Don't respond to this attention whore freak. If everyone ignored him like they ought, he would have offed himself by now.

I struggle to comprehend how can you like beer so much while living in a piss beer central called England. Even a $0.5 Tyskie seems like a premium brand compared to what is sold for 5 quid in London pubs.

44=BZH

Attached: chateau_des_ducs_de_44=BZH.jpg (954x626, 499K)

Clever and original as usual with american posters

Just the other day i was ridiculing france and sweden for cuck syndromes named after their capital cities

Ar based Brezhoneg

>i was ridiculing france and sweden
>flag related
well sure thing buddy

Sarajevo is horrid. Im not biased, im honest. They burn tires and coal to keep warm and the valley brings it on top of the city, most pollited one in europe.
Add to that the influx of arab businesmen turning it into a midde eastern shithole.

Ridicule all you want, see if i get mad

If you're late on milking dem goats half of your country's GDP will be lost brah

>get out of metro at marble arch station
>turn right
>nonstop arab shops and arabs everywhere for like 500m
Never had a bigger "the memes were right" moment in my life

I drink Czech beers mostly.

Also Camden Hells, that's a really good lager, you should try it jacek

Attached: DSC_0243.jpg (3264x1836, 1.83M)

Sarajevo has
S O U L
O
U
L

History wise and culture wise it's a very interesting place, and it's not pretentious about it

Attached: FB_IMG_1524864408917.jpg (960x720, 81K)

Giuseppe bitte, Edgware Road has been the centre of Arab London for decades. You can't paint all of London like that.

Back in the day you could even see them defecating in the street, such is arab sophistication.

By now I hear a lot more disillusionment and disappointment from tourists when they recall visiting the major Western European capitals. Apparently the East is the place to visit now for its cheaper prices and being less of a shithole.

They're wonderful today to be quite honest.

It was my first time there, didn't know much of the city yet. A really bad first impression

Yeah well you dun goofd.

And to be fair it's not as fucked up as the disenfranchised africans roaming the streets of Rome and Milan hassling tourists, let's be honest.

>being surprised that a French city smells like garbage

It is. Not being ghettoized, especially near the center of a capital, is a good thing. Here you will mostly see them in central station and at certain corners selling cheap shit, they're easy to ignore.

Edgware Road isnt really a ghetto. Places like shadwell or neighbouring Whitechapel are passive ghettos

too much tourist in that cunt anyway. Even in my shitty 50k pop 20% unemployed city I see bus full of westernoids every weeks.

It has graveyards, houses next to each other built like in favelas so you can hear your neighbor having a loud shit and its polluted.
Only good i see about Sarajevo is for islamic tourism, they see it as victory for Islam because they got a town under Islam in europe.
Its all about that, dont lie to me, i know it is.
The islamists and the fucking westerners that love islam and cultural enrichment.
The laid back attitude of every person from Balkans, not exclusive to bosnian muslims, is what reinforces ther beliefs they got an 'experience'
Sarajevo is a crowded shithole that reeks of carbon monoxide. No amount of mosques, otoman themed markets, coffee shops that serve exquisite bosnian/turkish coffee (Brazilian coffee) can fix that
It is pretentious. I have no quarrel with any tourists, i encourage them to visit any place they like, but cut the bullshit please. I see trough it.

I fookin 'ate islam m8