Would you settle for a desperate 4/10 below average gf Jow Forums

Would you settle for a desperate 4/10 below average gf Jow Forums

Attached: dfgfdg.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0kRr2t8rmqI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Girl in your pic is more like a 3/10, but I get your point.
Yes, I would.

Attached: a62.png (680x661, 262K)

you mean 2/10?

she is actually 1/10

Attached: dgdfgf.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

Why'd you post a pic of an Orc to illustrate your point ?
Still, yah, I suppose I would ?

Attached: 1544448130531.jpg (1024x625, 108K)

your penis eventually dies at some point, at least for some ppl, other remain degenerates
so when this happens you're left with an empty belly and you hopefully don't give a shit about looks or anything cos you're too old now so she better can cock bitch

why so mean? i'd buy her
how many goats?

Attached: 1513717231035s.jpg (124x91, 2K)

cann you even hold eye contact with her

Attached: regtret.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

yes, giv gf

Attached: 1488077765498s.jpg (250x164, 6K)

Do you mean 4/10 is below average or below average within the 3.50-4.49/10 range?

11/10
in my country

Attached: Native.jpg (697x697, 53K)

Is that you?
I have been staring at your picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost an...gelical in a sense I suppose.
The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on Bodyspace and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful.

I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt..

No, this is me.

Attached: IMG_20180911_125218.jpg (2448x3264, 2.06M)

this is probably 3/10 but my problem is Im very attracted to ugly girls

hey cutie :3

fuck off fgt

did you just assume my gender

Why don't you fuck on this dick instead, asshole

I doubt u r a girl.
fuck off fgt

>4/10

Way out of my league

If she has a good personality and complementary immune system, absolutely.

do you have genders in morocco?

>4/10
send bobs and vegana

vocaroo.com/i/s0kRr2t8rmqI

Ya allah a Tunisian girl on Jow Forums. Where do you live?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0kRr2t8rmqI
Kys

Doesn't sound like a Tunisian accent.

Probably a larp
Say something in tunisian if you didnt steal that

I'm 21 and haven't had a girlfriend, so yeah I'm prepared to lower my standards. There's a girl that I'm considering asking out that I've been friends with for a couple of years from uni. She's maybe a 6/10 being very generous (and when she dresses well and wears makeup well). She wouldn't be my ideal girl but fuck it I'm out of options, all of my ideal girls reject me.

If I could stand fucking her I would date her but she would have to not be a shallow npc and actually think about things, would have to be loyal and would have to be able to tolerate me and vise versa. If I could find someone like that I'd marry them. Looks are temporary, I want a beautiful soul to spend my life with.

>tfw a 4/10 just like her

I'm 33 and i've never hugged or kissed a girl.

Looks like a pineapple