Rank #115. Dogshit coin

Protip: there is no oracle problem

Attached: bags.png (278x158, 4K)

WHAT? WHY TF DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME??

Attached: sergey national geographic.jpg (700x1050, 144K)

Protip: someone going out of their way to FUD instead of letting you sink with your “bad investment” is a major buy signal

mfw 1000 EOY was actually the ranking

Attached: jILZxy2.jpg (500x334, 85K)

Thanks rajeesh i won't invest anything in Chainlink thanks to you!
...because i already have 90 fucking thousands of this cubby fuckers

Attached: 1501829613903.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

Attached: 1514650954170.jpg (598x465, 186K)

LINK DAILY RSI BELOW 30

BUY BUY BUY

This shit is a fucking meme. Youtube videos up right now of 8 months ago of people saying the " moon" is around the corner. Guess what its worth less than it was at that time.

LINK is dead and we tried to get the BTC wave and failed. Just give up we are not the lucky ones who took part in a large transfer of wealth, we are late adopters hoping for a miracle in the form of an oracle.

IT IS NOT HAPPENING.

>moracle

IT'S HAPPENING

there is no oracle problem because nobody uses smart contracts. the absolute state.

Attached: 4265463256432565.png (379x460, 15K)

yeah, up from 120

Kys we fud so we can say told you so. And also some of us are evil and want to rub it in your stupid neet face. Now realize I take comfort in people like you slaving away for years working. And parking it all in a coin making you broke. I literally enjoy thinking about this, stay mad? Hahahahhahahahaha
Wew
I bought an insurance stack and sold every top I could and still feel mad. How bad do you wanna kys?
You know you got pajeeted fair and square. Express your frustration baggie

buy peng

I’ll just be happy if this shit ever hits $1

See, I'm on the same side as you BUT I encourage these 2nd class citizens to buy buy buy. I do it very rarely, but i'll spell out "fuck you" or "never rich" with the first letters or whatever, something to point back to when they collapse emotionally.
Let them put every mafucking dime they have into this cesspool. It's the same little laff I have with idiots in real life, like "oh yeah, you should totally lend your brother-in-law money togo back to school" or "get your kid another car, that first accident wasn't his fault'" with my neighbors or associates etc.

Wow, up several ranks from the last few days, also it's been holding around 100 with ZERO marketing and being unknown outside biz.

But yeah thanks OP just sold 100k, thank you for saving me from this poopy coin I will buy Mobius the true solution to the oracle problem thank u sir

>he thinks a good coin needs marketing
cute

Kek I unironically tried to save them for a few weeks straight.
I'm actually kinda known on biz from months ago , I use to have a trip code but got rid of it. A clue...i was one of the tripfags that would call btc dumps regularly . Anyways we need suckers like linkies in the world. If they were drug addicts I'd sell them bags of cut up bar soap. Best believe they would come back thinking next time it'll be the real thing.

Seriously though, stop telling them to sell, I want the bonfire to be huge.

No dipshit, but you need a lot of interest for something to moon, whether that comes from marketing or word of mouth or wherever. And link is practically unknown outside of biz. Also no product yet. But yes, you're right sir, I sell my poopylinks for Mobius. I will not regret sir!

Every coin that is being marketed is complete shit. Link is known outside of Jow Forums obviously it's on chinese exchanges. I don't advice you anything. I'm just saying marketing and crypto doesn't really work.

I think some of these guys have very, very bad homelives/living situations and HAVE to believe this is their big break, the only way to a "normal life" like they see other people having. Some are just suckers bolstered by the encouragement of other suckers.
Either way, I want wailing and gnashing of teeth from them. I want them to know that there is a place in the sun and then there is the place they are and never the twain shall meet. I've seen people who have come into money but still don't understand where they belong. It makes the rest of us uncomfortable and that is unfair to us.

Snap

Brainlet here, I still can't tell if link is a meme or not. You seem smart, can you please explain what the hell link is about?

Dont be a fucking pussy

fucking kek

DYOR. Someone spitting out FUD will obviously tell you it's worthless but will not touch on why or how the network will fail, will only drop ad hominem against the collective group investing into it.

Research smart contracts
Read up on the oracle problem that ethereum smart contacts face
Read chainlink a whitepaper
Watch videos of sergey nazarov speaking.

Now you are more informed to make an investment decision.

Mate just watch literally any video of sergey speaking. You dont even have to understand, jut take note how rich illuminati boomers look at him like hes made of delicious cheese.

>mfw 1000 EOY was actually the ranking

No 1000 satoshis, $0.0659471500 CENTS. WHY DID NOBODY LISTEN

>Watch videos of sergey nazarov speaking.

I'm not investing in after dinner speeches

I've found quite a few chainlink articles/threads on chinese forums, the smart ones are probably well aware of it

Link to forum

You can't make an after dinner speech if you literally never stop eating...

just search for "chainlink" + any chinese social company like zhihu baidu wechat etc.

From what I've seen they seem to know about as much as us so far and they probably don't fud each other like we degenerates do

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-15-14-47-36.png (1080x1920, 348K)

> being this desperate to fud a supposedly stupid and irrelevant token
> apparently we're also going to care about this guys opinion in the future
Lol you're already dead on the inside, fag. That's why you do what you do - no other excuses. Stop fighting it and just lie down and sleep forever.

Omeganigger? Top kek, you never got anything right. Kys.

Itt
>DYOR

Attached: 1526455772038.jpg (1536x2048, 163K)

>Trying this hard to get us to sell
Heh, pathetic.

Attached: 9DA4C718-85D6-4AE2-B27B-962AF8CE8A56.jpg (529x640, 287K)

post this on reddit, there will probably be a chinese guy who can translate for us

I don't get the Chainlink fud long game. Like, in a couple of years, when it's huge, people (I can only imagine) are going to be posting here saying "Haha you fucking faggots i fudded here all the time, I made you sell" but none of the same crowd will be here anyway. It will be a whole crowd of newfags looking for the "next LINK".
So what's the point? Why exert all this energy? It's clearly not about accumulation or anything, it's just about "fucking over the newfags".

It's not going to be huge. Sergey will drop the project and it will fade into obscurity because it's pointless.

>not understanding human nature
>not knowing that what people love to do most is kick others when they're clearly down. Especially when they're down because they invested in a clear dumb as hell shit coin.

You'll never make it.

just stocked up on 4,5 eth, i want to buy at least 10k link with it, shiould i wait a bit for eth to moon and then buy or just buy 9,5k link right away

or it could be because chain linkies are some of the most delusional people on this board, constantly emabrassing themselves, spamming their shitty fucking meme coin all day... potentially runing low iq members of this boards lives just for a fucking long running insider joke....,

link 1000$ eoy

Where is that Omeganigger!!??
Imma pump his ass to 20k !!!
Show him the real pump !!