/brit/

political cartoon edition

Attached: 1541139738627.png (1516x1011, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P49iojfV4AA
bbc.co.uk/news/health-46591181
youtube.com/watch?v=PyHr-4SeILI
youtube.com/watch?v=4WX1zqLUTW4
youtu.be/i6G53BMgugo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*breathes in*

Donald

*pauses*

TRUMP

No civilian should be allowed to own guns

looks just like ol' theresa haha

fuck brexit and fuck white people

bog off dave

rorke gasping for air

fifth for fake taxi

just want him back lads

Attached: do it for mos.png (1400x1000, 854K)

EXCELLENT post

Ok Lads & Dave. Last thread was fucking hilarious but enough's enough no more autism over diet and facial structure in this thread please.

Defendant Anonymous, how do you plead?

Attached: 1532948510962.jpg (723x900, 241K)

diet changes your face

brap

You better start believing in Dave threads. YOU'RE IN ONE

Lad. Stop responding to these people. They don't want to improve their situation, they don't want to help themselves, they want to come up with excuses instead of accept responsibility that they can improve things, so they don't have to.

Obviously a diet that's healthy makes you much better looking, skin is better, less signs of ageing, hair looks healthier, body will be in better shape and more sightly, teeth better, eyes healthier, all little things that add up.

It's the crab in a bucket mentality, rather than accept it's down to them, they want to convince others too that there's no way of getting better

rorke waving the white flag

Population: 1
Residency: Permenant

>It's the crab in a bucket mentality
bit of an emperor's new clothes phrase this

wouldn't May prefer no brexit and isn't she just performing the will of the people? why is she so vilified?
is it because of the nose?

Please stop doing lowest common denominator baits. Let's move on everyone has had their say.

oof
yikes

lmao nice try Dave

Attached: 1501265742250.png (674x400, 346K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P49iojfV4AA
me on the london underground

leftypol really needs to move out

Fuck lad, why? got a favourite gimmick??

I ate a lot of horse meat during puberty
but I don't have a horse cock
why?

rorke getting shown the red card

can feel the tears dripping from this post

Please explain why Britain is so bad

seething little lefty freak

white people

Dave is literally right

you are sentenced to penal deportation to Pitcairn Island.
*bangs gavel*

rorke foiled.

hey cokelad here not been about so far this weekend just stopped by to say i watched a video of the 10/10 i bought loads of expensive thigns who had a "rich" semi profession darts player boyfriend who is "successful" and finally got her in the audience. she spent 20 minutes moving around having her dress pulled up and pulling it back down. she is the only girl in a crowd of shouting drunk men playing for 10 grand. her boyfriend loses 5 grand whilst she has leering old men nipping her arse and pulling up her skirt you can see the laughing group of men behind her and her top slowly rising and her pulling it back down angrily. she is sexually assaulted while her boyfriend loses 5 grand in one night. her dress actually gets pulled up at the very moment the other guy wins. it's absolute humilitation i might pretend i saw an advert for the competition in a pub and checked it out online as i knew her boyfriends name and watched her laugh and smile at men who had their arms folded rammed into her tits and at one point had to hide behind someone whilst people shouted sexual comments and her boyfriend just carried on playing. i bet if she knew anybody saw this she'd go insane

bbc.co.uk/news/health-46591181
glad the government is doing something about this problem

Attached: 1517024593260.png (205x246, 6K)

BASED

rorke gone mental

the pakis innit

If rorke v leftypol was a boxing match who would represent each side?

polenta with tomato sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=PyHr-4SeILI

its really not that bad

Roaring

Attached: stink.png (640x514, 200K)

me vs dave

Rorke struggling to keep up

>BYE BYE BOLLOCKS

Attached: 1545004270639.jpg (750x1003, 47K)

The most funny thing about Dave is that people even give him outs of his argument: whether they talk about the change from high fat% to healthy fat% or the effect on hormones during puberty but instead of taking these he just doubles down on his own nonsense. It's really quite strange to watch, it's like he wants to be wrong.

you are sentenced to penal deportation to Australia, where the slow internet will hopefully give you time to ruminate on whether anyone wants to read your blog. I for one do not.
*bangs gavel*

are tomeh vs corbyn

100% truth. The COPE from them goes so deep that they start denying basic fact.

Erasmus is literally a globalist race mixing programme, an pan-national racial breeding ground if you will, created by zionist to destroy the white race

prove me wrong I'll wait

So basically right, I can't buy house give me more money and make house cheaper

its just my time lad, dont really have a favourite gimmick but a well attributed jaypost never fails to amuse me

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEFAG

based icelad

rorke caught with his tail between his legs

Logan Paul vs KSI

jesus christ rorke give it a bloody rest for once in your life

My hated for fat people can't be expressed in verbal language

*walks towards you*

Attached: yes.webm (640x1136, 1013K)

oh God oh God

Rorke on the ropes. Dave out for the count. Cokelad being given the runaround. 190 down in the dumps.

express it in legal english, that's a court order.
*bangs gavel*

Attached: 1510533632029.png (1131x1600, 2.69M)

fuck the EU

Attached: 1539799274080.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Theres no coming back from this for poor old rorke

Whatever happened to that ballbusting user?

semitic talons clawed this text

dumb crossposter

or else.....what?

Attached: copyofblackhistorymadewithpostermywall28529.jpg (695x900, 412K)

Graun's cartoonist is so hate-filled it's actually funny to see how angry he gets, manifested in his little-seen work. He also released a book which basically deified Corbyn.

Attached: 941.jpg (940x336, 86K)

oh God oh God

EU has to federalize or bust so creating a pan-European identity is necessary to that

Not really. His post just looks similar to mine in terms of posting style, grammar, etc. But it really isn't wrong though. I don't get how it's so controversial amongst incel circles to say Diet improves face and changes it, quite literally, and you can see the changes visibly. Baffling cope from incels but honestly I was just trying to help them.

tiny little icelandic construction claws tapped this out

rorke's condition? critical

like europe
hate the EU

>you're not allowed to take a photo from one board and post it in another
Dumb frogposter

>that ballbusting user (singular) (just one) (merely one individual)

Attached: 1540673316949.png (431x492, 487K)

based and yakub pilled

stop touching my fucking ropes rorke

same

what is he even trying to say?

they do even more crime

Lads everytime I shag the gf a large blood stain ends up on her sheets

She’s not on her periods and we checked both our bodies all the time. What is happening

the government are incompetent or evil

Wish I had a balcony.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WX1zqLUTW4
peng genre defying choon

Dave we've all agreed to move on.

It's only for Euros.

SRV was the shit my dudes
fuck that nigger hendrix
youtu.be/i6G53BMgugo

Attached: penguin slap.gif (309x200, 2.18M)

>(((levi-stewart)))

did you make sure you're not on your period?
could just be your hemorrhoids leaking

Is that the one who literally refuses to be anti-Labour
The other newspapers go after both sides with equal venom but this cunt iirc just will not do anything anti-Labour

Quite frankly any man over the age of 21 who’s still playing video games is a lazy child who should get a job ..and women should avoid them like the plague

Saw "leave no trace" yesterday, it gave me some insight into the American society. mad to think there people at the other side of the world(North America) living exactly the same as us (euro's)

Attached: 10881766_752005821572947_3671174579200826028_n.jpg (647x960, 106K)

crying without crying