How many of you unironically use an older CPU out of principle, to avoid Intel ME, or AMD PSP? Is it an NSA back door?

How many of you unironically use an older CPU out of principle, to avoid Intel ME, or AMD PSP? Is it an NSA back door?

Attached: 7B7F9DCF-E347-4CF8-9272-7F5AA59D1476.jpg (3648x2736, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/corna/me_cleaner
github.com/nanocurrency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use a custom China-made CPU masquerading as an Intel chip for 3 years and never have any problems. FBIniggers can fuck off

>swastika in the middle
No wonder they stopped making these offensive chips.

Same . I designed my own

This slot is only pretending to be arian

Are you fucking kidding ahahaha
The fake Chinese chips are riddled with backdoors and exploits fucking brainlet. You really think a Chinese company producing knockoff chips is less likely to put backdoors in their chips? They probably let anyone do it for a small fee while getting intel to put in backdoors is probably a super secretive process for only the highest level gov establishments.

I was lucky I got a top of the line CPU the year right before Intel started the backdoor, problem now is Ill be giving it up to put into my Chainlink Node Rig.

China can't touch you in the US brainlet. The NSA can.

FB, CIA, GOOGEL and other spying tools sell your data to governments, organized crime, and other obscure companies.

>Implying you're someone relevant to that of the Chinese government

Anything before Intel's core 2 duo and and fx series are accepted cpus with no NSA backdoors. Get them while they are cheap before a security bug is revealed to the public that the NSA has completed history of what you have done

I know. What are you trying to say?

I use templeOS, CIAniggers cant use their exploits with this OS

That's why they've backdoored the CPUs. Doesn't matter what you run on them.

This is something I had thought of recently. Would truly be crazy if it were the case.

Attached: 87B5EC67-5D64-40DC-B0AB-5D0B97504E30.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

I don’t think you can even connect to the internet with TempleOS.

Intel 8088 CPU no backdoor basically your not getting around the NSA.

there's a version with network capabilities, not the original TempleOS but an heretic version

These modern CPUs can do it on their own. Does not matter what you are running.

How many of you haven't taken your anti-psychotic meds today?

Attached: 1522374092925.gif (598x621, 838K)

I checked once, twice, then three times. I am indeed on fucking Jow Forums and I thought as a heavy cross-poster I was reading something wrong. Back to Jow Forums niggers.

op, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. The government is trying to protect us from terrorism. Why would you try and avoid surveillance, are you a terrorist? I am reporting this thread.

Attached: c627e2c063eff2dbbc2611bdaf5853b0.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Why connect to the internet when you can connect with God?

This is a gem of a comment

IBM POWER architecture

What year was the cut off? I've been using an old Sony laptop from like 09' to make private keys.

The paranoia is unironically valid.

Itt pedophiles

No need to announce your arrival

Jow Forums is a cunny approved board, fuck off to rebbit or Jow Forums ponggate generals

I have nothing to hide. So why would i care. You on the other hand is probably a pedo, and looks at CP every day.

>I have nothing to hide
kys

>I have nothing to hide
Show me your dick. Then show it to your parents. Faggot. Kys.

No need.
github.com/corna/me_cleaner

thanks, didn't know that existed

Apparently anything manufactured post 2013

>not running libreboot OS on a thinkpad T400, paying cash for everything except airplane tickets since they make you pay with a credit card, and only shopping locally at brick and mortar retail locations when possible

Attached: proprietary.jpg (480x320, 16K)

Absolutely wholesome

You're the biggest faggot in society

why not just use nano if you are going to be this anal?

>We can make sure that those proprietary parts don’t introduce software backdoors by implementing an additional applicative firewall on a non secure microcontroller communicating with the Secure Element, don’t provide covert channels by using deterministic cryptographic operations, and don’t store secrets permanently in the flash memory when they shouldn’t by monitoring the chip power consumption.

Attached: absolutely-proprietary.jpg (683x448, 29K)

>A
enjoy ridding chinks botnet brainlet

>proprietary
>is open source
github.com/nanocurrency

I posed this from my ENIAC, anything made after is unsafe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x926, 209K)

ha, not sending bitcoin payment via enigma machine.

>not visiting websites by having a script on seperate system wget it for you and email it to you

I hope you lose a tennis match and then drive into a tree on the way home and then your family throws out your recovery phrases after you die because they don't know what they were

>Not running everything on an emulation of a custom cpu architecture designed by you, using a custom instruction set and custom compiler, all built in total secrecy on an airgapped machine.

this actually sounds like a comfy dream

Relevant to what of the Chinese government?
Surely you mean "Relevant to the Chinese government?"

Zilog Z-80 master race reporting in. When not available, I use my trusty 6802/6808 CPUs. I have hundreds if 6821 PIAs rigged up to multiplex my various devices. It took 4 hours just to load this page in plain text, and another 2 to make this post. Eat a dick NSA. I will wait to shitpost.

Attached: 1529028087290.jpg (3648x2736, 1.76M)

That's a left-handed swastika, so it's just buddhist.

Attached: 1503286742172.jpg (2000x2439, 989K)