/brit/

Lauren

Attached: 88401365-2AA8-4262-8E46-14884A61749E.jpg (1124x1113, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2mUTexG3o0
desuarchive.org/int/thread/98273293/#98273930
bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need a cute hapa gf now

where's 190

where's doug

Do you not remember Sheikh?

My ancestor :^)

Attached: breninarthur.jpg (440x754, 90K)

you need to kys

Any chance /brit/ is doing a meet this year?

After the fun I had during the /britfeel/ one, I'd really like to make even more special memories

Attached: 1426228974273.png (303x566, 147K)

>Not watching Joyeux Noel every Christmas Eve

youtube.com/watch?v=v2mUTexG3o0

>Lauren

Attached: Average Video Gamer's Dream Girlfriend.jpg (500x330, 24K)

why does moni sound like such a paki, isn't he 4th gen or whatever

Closer pic should I see a doctor

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 230K)

you'll get curb stomped you vile paki savage

south east asians exist on other plane of existence where time is inconsequential and none of them know what punctuality is
case in point whenever you go outside every single person walks at about 2 kilometres an hour and you have to dodge them like space invaders if you want to go anywhere fast
thailad can back me up on this tbf

because i did stoopid

polyps?

on his mum's side
his dad was fresh off the boat

>After the fun I had during the /britfeel/ one
ah yes eating chicken with your hands while secretly rating the "whiteness" of the people at the table

Weird how the British empire just collapsed overnight.

I don't

The guys at the meetup said I sounded different to the video and questioned if it was even me

Said my voice is more feminine

imagine the noise
clank clank clank clank

imagine if it nipped your skin

Attached: 512A381B-AE62-4575-8174-A2EB3B88DC5E.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

you now remember the Sheikh and that other guy from Jersey

that must have been 4 years ago at least now

Jerseynonce?

I would bounce your head off the asphalt

you have external hemorrhoids. you don't need to see a doctor, it's fixable without surgery

Muhammed Abir Al-Jersey

The future brought to you by the Jews

it started collapsing in 1947 and stopped collapsing in 1997 though

no, just sterilise a needle and some thread, pierce with the needle and have the thread pass through each bulb, it'll drain them

how did u get that looks like what ppl with aids have go for an aids test lad not even joking

yes

defraging my laptop

Sheikh was the guy from Jersey I thought?

could have done better
shes linked the daughter posts but understand he is a genuine paedophile, and hes made lots of explicit posts concerning paedophilia (far more explicit than this one infact) and about what he wants to do to children
desuarchive.org/int/thread/98273293/#98273930

they get deleted obviously very quickly by the janitor and bans get put in place (why do you think hes always on VPN)
need to find more so she can update it with those too

im a virgin

>He watched cartoon sex in third person (cuckold POV) then he watched a rap video
Is there a better image that sums up the Average Video Gamer, and the future of humanity?

defagging my laptop

then you probably got it by touching someone with aids like when u have a cut and they have a cut and then you get through your blood touching lots of people get aids like that just go get tested lad

Yeah sheikh was definitely from jersey

bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491

u a female? no hair at all

there were 2 jersey posters in Sheikh’s time. I remember the other guy used to post pictures of his view from his window sometimes. Also I think he was a nonce.

fucking hell didn't know he was that bad
why aren't the canadian authorities taking action

think that might just be a geographical guess looking at your flag lad

you're gay now

Attached: lättä.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>by the Jews
by bad parents*

>The court heard he has Aspergers Syndrome and the activity was related to his disorder.
Screaming

What did Garcin do now

Would you rather spend a year in Peru or Mongolia?

No, it's by the Jews. The content wouldn't exist as it does without them. The parents can't do anything, they have no control over their own children. No ones parents do

took 75 years to unravel from its 1922 peak

Pissed tonight. Shall be pissed all day tomorrow. And Thursday night. And Friday night is shaping up nicely as well.

Attached: 1511610268369.jpg (700x934, 135K)

rather be safe than sorry lad know loads of people who got aids like that and other non sexual ways. people can even get aids by using public toilets.

well he reported that wordpress page to their moderates over 12 hours ago and it wasnt removed so with a bit of luck theyre doing something with it

is that a butthole? gross

the gaff

Attached: northernpooperhouse.jpg (676x655, 264K)

dunno, if it's just the one country then peru
but if I could travel and all that mongolia, could do that trans-siberian business which would be nice

Why are you so mad?

Peru, Mongolians are savages

he still posts here
you can tell it's him

Howling at these seething Chileans that want a sculpted piece of
Lava rock back.
“Durrr I want it back so that my children may learn from it durrr”

Disgusting paki

anyone here have any non-white friends?

Why?

I live in Germany. What's there not to be angry about?

he's genuinely upset over it, it's pathetic

looks comfy

is this shit though?

Still wish it was around, lads.

its literally a female

all male arse cracks are hairy, or hes a prepubescent but i had hair growing on my arse when i was 13

ohonononononononoonnono

Attached: YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS UP.jpg (600x680, 157K)

I prefer nonwhites to whites both romantically and intrinsically

lmao no thats literally asking for trouble

GIVE BACK THE FUCKING MARBELS GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK GIVE THEM BACK

Attached: 4A31AD27-28BD-4C5C-A45F-1F26E2A8C20B.png (808x805, 480K)

yeah u

ever bummed a nigger?

there literally hair everywhere there blind cunt

you ;}

>could do that trans-siberian business
You wot m8?

Rate the haul lads

Attached: IMG_20181218_222527101.jpg (3264x2448, 2.44M)

a seven year old shouldn't even know what a tv is
and if can't control a seven year old at home, you're not fit to raise children

me because i'm not an autist and they're culturally british (for example they use cutlery to eat)
wouldn't befriend a vile paki who eats with his shit stained hands like you though

the rasheed belt

Attached: Rasheedbelt.jpg (1024x1004, 214K)

Bringing in the sheaves. Bringing in the sheaves.

Attached: 1501607172448.jpg (599x427, 32K)

why?

Is it because I'm not much different to a white person?

If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.

no
did know a muzzy lad for a while but he was a massive cunt
came off as a decent bloke at first, but as I got to know him he turned into a shady motherfucker

wait what did josie do to emmet

Attached: 1542347779984.png (612x491, 99K)

theres barely any you mong lol besides some girls have a small amount of hair there

BASED civnat

Attached: at-least-i-still-have-muh-civic-nationalism-26301352.png (500x487, 150K)

need my token shitskin friend for diversity points at uni x

oh dear

only your mum lad

cuz ur not white

I genuinely think you would end up in the hospital, not even memeing people here hate your guts

No you're not listening
Obviously they can say no don't do that blah blah, but they can't change the society. He'll always grow up in it. What are they gonna do? Cut him off from the world?

No parent in the West has any significant control over their children's lives, they just think that they do

need it carpet bombed

why the fuck would you buy vanilla flavoured milk thats like going to an ice cream shop and ordering vanilla ice cream its the worst fucking flavour of anything i lost my fucking cool with the nigger manager at shoprite because they took the regular/original flavoured rice crispies off the shelves and only stock the vanilla flavoured one

You are not white, you are not white adjacent, you are a SHIT colored skin pedophile mentally fucked up mutilated demon and you will never even realize how mentally fucked up and shitty brown you are

ohdear

Attached: celtcuckz.jpg (1533x939, 253K)

anyone else here wish they were actually autistic so they could have an excuse to be antisocial?

> told my mum I don't want to go to my uncle's for Christmas
> don't like any of them and none of the other grown up children are going to be there, they all have other plans
> she didn't ask me she'd just assume I would come
> told her we could have talked about it cos I didn't really want to go
> she flips out at me for never talking to people
> she tells me I need to be able to network and talk to people because it's a "ferocious world"
> she tells me I need to stay in touch with these people cos they might offer me a job one day
> boomer mentality

tl;dr was told I'm not going to get far in the professional world cos I don't talk enough, all because I don't want to go to a shitty Christmas dinner

Thanks please subscribe to my blog

Probably pakipoo then without trip