Elementary school kids in Japan commit suicide due to bullying and stress

>elementary school kids in Japan commit suicide due to bullying and stress

Attached: 1545171301166.jpg (967x1072, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sihyunlee.com/edu/teen_suicide
bera.ac.uk/blog/what-if-east-asias-high-achievement-is-not-the-result-of-longer-hours-of-study-cram-schools-and-exam-pressure
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/berj.3468
voxeu.org/article/religion-matters-life-and-death
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So do elementary school students in canada. A 10 year old hung himself nearby like last year. Canada's youth suicide rate is like the 3rd highest in the world after New Zealand and Korea.

>tfw a 10 year old had bigger balls than you

Attached: 1540913870795.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

Germanic protestant and East Asian countries are extremely conformist (like North Korea-style) and bullying and mobbing outsiders, outliers, weirdos and anyone who is different is quite common there. In those countries you're either a sieg-heiling GDP-producing drone or dead.

Attached: Jante law.jpg (1643x1127, 465K)

i would kill myself too if i was canadian

>Go to school 6 days a week
>After school activities 35 hours a week
>Study 8 hours a day
>Exam scores are public, so everyone can bully you if you do poorly
>Do all of this so you can get some shitty office job where you work 70 hrs/week

Anyone would sudoku desu

Huh, that's really describe East Asian. So Scandinavian has similar rule too, interesting.

what happened in '86?

What the fuck are kiwis killing themselves over?

The natives are finishing the job themselves

Not quite. The law of Jante leads to an exceptionally strong social safety net in Scandinavia and a strong sense of collective care

Not just Scandinavians, Germans are kind of like that too. If you're too smart (i.e. Ashkenazi Jewish), you go to a gas chamber. If you're too stupid (i.e. mentally challenged), you go to a gas chamber too. You have to be in the middle - a good, law-abiding, authority-worshipping middle class conformist, or as they call it "spiesser". They are also pathologically obsessed with skull shapes, symmetry and cleanliness, because this is how they detect "good people" who are "normal" from "bad people" who need to be "punished" or "eradicated".

As for the similarity between Germanics and East Asians, I think it boils down to personality traits. Both societies are strongly dominated by the types whom psychiatrists call "anankastic psychopaths". Pathological obsession with discipline, orderliness, hierarchy, perfectionism and social status and at the very same time totally amputated empathy and imagination. As a result, you have a kind of person who is extremely good at producing GDP but also would put his own disabled grandmother in a gas chamber because she's a useless burden for the economy.

Attached: OCPD3.jpg (878x811, 159K)

Not really. It leads to a turbo-conformist cult-like society that sterilizes or exterminates disabled people and ethnic minorities because they are "different" (see T-4 program and Holocaust in Germany and compulsory sterilization of "racially inferior" ethnic minorities and disabled people in Sweden which took place just 40 years ago) and also bullies to death anyone who shows any semblance of peculiar behavior. Watch this Danish movie to observe the cultural phenomenon. A guy was wrongly accused of being a child molester by a girl and the whole small town almost bullied him to death.

Attached: The_Hunt_(2012_film).jpg (286x419, 36K)

eh
it's not so bad

And then you look at Sweden today: the biggest faggot cuckery on earth.

Not being Australian

Reminder that youth suicide rates for Japan and South Korea are pretty average for developed countries, and that most of their sucides come from the middle aged or elderly

Red pilled post

Germanic culture is insect like just like East Asian cultures

What an amazing film that is. A true 10/10 in all aspects. Acting, script, cinematography, editing everything is superb. Thank you Denmark

Jap economic bubble burst, they never recovered from it

Jap economic bubble burst in '91 though

probably has to do with history. east asian society has been very highly urbanized, and endured total war for a while, which places higher value on conformity in order to create stability for self-preservation. for germanic-nordic, it would be 30 years war, semi survival of the fittest until german unification, harsh nordic environment, etc. i would assume that russian culture would be similar. is it? or did commies screw up something?

this. literally fake news. korean suicide rate is off the roof due to elderly (over 65) suicide rate, and teenage suicide rate is about oecd average.
sihyunlee.com/edu/teen_suicide

How did Germans produce the GOAT literature and philosophy then, if they’re so unimaginative? Explain that, you big words theoreticizing motherfucker.

>be Jap
>Kys

I knew this film but thought that it was from Sweden for some reason. Great to watch anyways.

How come there are crazy amount of talented artists in all of Asia?

Attached: 20181201_WOC811.png (640x434, 104K)

Attached: 自殺率.jpg (959x613, 210K)

Hi!!
I am a Japanese girl and I made a girl only thread!! Please cum and say hi! Thank you

those kids need Jesus, unironically
also suicide doesn't take balls, living does
t. sisyphus

how big is your girlpenis?

care to show some actual stats? because im prettysure our youth suicide rate is normal

bera.ac.uk/blog/what-if-east-asias-high-achievement-is-not-the-result-of-longer-hours-of-study-cram-schools-and-exam-pressure
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/berj.3468

Attached: 2.jpg (1024x1432, 303K)

Attached: 20131207_ASC885.png (580x744, 57K)

what a waste of good pussies

ye its about average even tho its not strictly youth, thanks

This movie awakened a very primal fear in me, it scared me more than any horror movie ever will.

voxeu.org/article/religion-matters-life-and-death

Attached: WoessmannFig1.gif (526x336, 47K)

Attached: C-LocnnW0AAX9XE.jpg large.jpg (800x1260, 170K)

all japanese niggers should die

Good literature is produced by people who are exceptional in some way. If Average Joe decides to write a book, you get Harry Potter, Honor Harrington and such, readable but altimately forgetable stuff.

only losers with low IQ reads "high"-fiction.
everyone know anyone with IQ more than 120 points only read William W Johnstone stuff.
ironic but true

you mean russian niggers should be wiped out from the earth

Attached: Dmitry_Bakshaev_pictured_from_Krasnodar_i-a-24_1506344053783.jpg (306x460, 29K)

based

it's for the best...

Attached: kys anime fags.jpg (600x901, 66K)

that happens here too. it’s because of bullying/not fitting in. I should have too desu, but I’m a pussy

Thats bullshit and you know it you salty russian drone.

can all japanese niggers just die already?

Having been in japan I can say we are nothing alike. Germans have a love for order but its nothing like east asians. There everyone is obsessed with not bothering others, they expect people to “read the air“ and dont mention problems. thats the reason for conformity. Germans dont really a shit what others think. And we love to complain and criticise openly. And this jante bullshit isnt a thing here either.

Also you mentioned “Spießer“ you realize that word has a negative meaning? Its not what people strive towards.

This is what happens when you cut the balls off of a male dominated culture and feed it soy and waifu pillows.
Stop being cucks and be a fucking man.

I wonder how long have you been reading r9k memes when you consider not suiciding as the coward's choice.

Attached: train hug.jpg (934x3922, 537K)

Anglo media love japan's suicide or low birth rate article.
Even though other country are even worse at both.
Anglo hate East Asians soo much.
Because East Asians are actual threat for them.

Portugal is shit at everything, they can't even kill themselves right like the rest of us

Attached: population per capita poortugal.jpg (1080x1080, 235K)

This guy sounds so proud to have hit three people
Bit strange innit

>Portugal
>Italy
>Spain
Wish I could enjoy life like a southron

You wish, bitch. Lithuania number 1!

>Complaining about the Jante Law
>Complaining about the social contruct that is primarily responsible for keeping social justice bullshit out of my country
Fuck off faggot.

So Japan is more than double the global average? Is this supposed to be good?

Another gift of capitalism

Don't japs kill themselves because people wrote mean things on their desk?

How does bullying go down in Japan?
Can't kids defend themselves?
I feel like if you were getting bullied to no end you'd just turn out into one of those yanki kids, and then you'd be cool.

Attached: 1535055347834.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>he can’t match Greenland

The weak should fear the strong

These laws make a lot of sense actualy.
It's like, the polar opposite of brazilian's principles

Attached: download.jpg (600x900, 38K)

not germanic,protestant or east asian

affordable rope

A true genious

>Korean suicide rate
>normal

Attached: 1541909271634.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Paco, stop

the fear of becomign a social pariah, an outcast, an object of hate and disgust is very ingrained in every human.

>tonny protagonist
Watching rn

World's getting colder...:(
We have to be able to stand the cold but never forget to create and share warmth.

ofc bad, but our rate is same as the US if the data includes victims killed by gun shootings

So kids scribble mean things onto their desk

Last movie of his was Adams Aebler and it was awesome!
The man's quality!

I'd be proud if people desired to die and I am able to help them