Attached: moni_meet.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xSKhrsm3AM
youtube.com/watch?v=5VN8L2CmBOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would give anything to be there

crisps

Makes you think doesn’t it

Attached: DE654A8F-0FBC-45DA-A5C4-48AEA669D642.jpg (800x634, 63K)

Imagine actually fucking her

Attached: 1543959084445.jpg (640x800, 223K)

Little Irish wannabe hardmen wouldn't last 10 minutes in manchester with their wannabe yank accents.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xSKhrsm3AM
considering copping this lads

>the 6.8

Attached: 1544988714769.jpg (316x311, 42K)

yeah it does haha

When you think about it, humans have been around for 200,000 years and the earth is 4.5 billion years old. Even if we live for another 200,000 years before dying out we will have lived for a period of 0.001% of the earth's existence. The diameter of earth 12,771km. One light year is 9 trillion KM and the observable universe is 93 billion light years in diamater, which is 93 billion x 9 trillion KM. The observable universe is all we can see, but outside of that it's estimated the rest is 150 sextillion the size of the observable universe and it's ever expanding. Light has been travelling for 14 billion years at the speed of light that still hasn't reached earth so we can view it via telescope yet and if we live to infinity we still never will.

The likelihood of there not or never having been life elsewhere is almost a mathematical impossibility. Think of all the civilisations that may have lived millions of years ago so far away that it's difficult to comprehend

wouldn't be able to contain myself if I had to sit in a pub with pakipoo
would reach over the table and strangle the paedo freak within 5 minutes

would unironically heem this pikey vermin if he ever found his self within 10 metres of my very location

have to let you know that I'm certainly not going to read that

Bet it's nice for the first five minutes but then the novelty wears off and it's like fucking any other girl desu

Bet she'd be really annoying after you cum as well

Omgggggggg shut up

who is she? (in the voice of nicky from bb)

what are most people's opinion on gyppos in the UK?

testing out the dizzle
feels abit weird

God forbid I wouldn’t last ten minutes in Manchester what the fuck are you on about you weapon, a tad hyperbolic there? You’re not living in Honduras Mikey you thick headed pikey scum

Reckon we should organise one big meet with all the personalities turning up. Turtle, Alan, malaponte, Melvin, pakipoo, 190 and the rest of the lads.

>get up
>have breakfast
>go to work
>go home
>watch netflixs
>play vidya
>post on Jow Forums
>sleep
>repeat

ah yes, the life

chris ramsay

My wife

Attached: 1541684090488.png (720x480, 462K)

subhuman scum

Berserker probes are the real redpill

Attached: berserkers4.jpg (1215x2014, 1.73M)

retarded hips

There would probably unironically be majority support for a gyppo genocide

Last night's leftover Domino's for lunch de laaaads :)

need an azula gf

Scum

Fucking cringe at this post Michael you utter weapon, why don’t I say it in real life? Because you’ll have a clan of inbred, monobrow yielding neanderthals behind you. The truth is that you fucking scum only get away with what you do because you act in groups like fucking cowards. Go fuck yourself mikey you cringey little 5’4 aspergers ridden fucking midge. It’s not out of touch to know that knackers are parasitical cunts, it’s common knowledge...

theyre all going to get doxxed by bucks cause no fun allowed

dirty fucking scum, regularly beat them up in secondary school

reddit

yes 100% there has been and is life elsewhere in the universe
there may even have been life that has evolved to the level we are currently at but it seems unlikely as there are lots of factors that cause extinction
even the human race as only been in existence for a tiny tiny sliver of the existence of the universe and will probably be wiped out in the not so distant future
the odds that there are 2 highly intelligent life forms existing at the same time in the same galaxy is very slim

So, you're afraid then? You little pathetic wannabe yank freak.
You'd get your face broke in for you in manchester the way you're talking, lad.
Sure you would. Poof

190 wouldnt show up and we all know why

>you want a good girl but you need the bad pussy

what the fuck did she mean by this

thoughts on '71

Attached: Jack-OConnell-in-71-015.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Need mental help

im ugly

reddit

hate this little knacker bastard talking shite on here
Irish people openly hate knackers you little rat, people have no fear of saying it

why are you so angry

or it might be close to a mathematical certainty but we just don't know

190 is such a cool guy though I reckon he would actually turn up

can't wait to finish toil so i can listen to lbc

we are number one

Hate myself, wish I was an Ubermensch or a cute girl

youtube.com/watch?v=5VN8L2CmBOA
Jesus H Christ I opened this link in the other thread, I don't think I've ever seen a human being that looks like this much of a troglodyte except for maybe abbos

>get up
>shower
>read book whilst commuting to work
>work
>read book whilst commuting back home
>have a couple of drinks with friends
>send text to fwb
>watch netflix with fwb
>shag fwb
>sleep
>repeat
tiring routine tbf

running for MP lads

Attached: image (5).png (1128x2156, 74K)

>hurr the IRA are bad durr
Typical shitty bbc propaganda
Listen, dickhead. I grew up in one if not the most roughest area in Dublin and have never once been called a knacker. It's only the wannabe hardmen from posh areas that come out with that shite

Would I fuck be afraid of a 5’4 midge like you Mikey, things might be rough on your own little caravan site in Manchester because your family are all subhuman alcoholic retards but I’m sure the rest of Manchester isn’t a bad place. It’s just scum like you that want to drag it down to the level of a third world country, who the fuck do you think you’re intimidating on an anonymous imageboard? You think I don’t know you’re an autistic cunt, you’re a fucking pikey on the chon of all places lad wise the fuck up. Smelly little gyppo tramp.

why can't brits into patriotism?

Attached: 1545177060384.jpg (2988x5312, 2.26M)

might go and have a zoot with the lads

the set of conditions that lead to humans existing seems to be very unique
even if the climate changed a tiny margin in the last 10000 years humans would have never existed
if the earths temperature increased even 10 degrees on average then it would wipe out a lot of humanity over time

of course there isn't life elsewhere in the universe you fucking idiots thats just the shite they peddle to make you feel less significant

*tips*

Attached: jones.webm (984x546, 793K)

snail slurping baguette burping frog fellater

mikey wouldnt know whats hit him after my first right hand clipped his little frail gypsy jaw

the kikes ruined it for us

gypo getting torn apart

Redpill: The Gods made the universe solely for Mankind to settle

It’s humanity’s destiny to settle the stars

knacker

why did he make that motion with his arm? literal hat tip

Attached: 1530215450165.jpg (1592x1445, 720K)

What does it mean if someone calls u a knacker in Ireland

Who am I intimidating? A wannabe hard man. I'd get junkies to jab you with needles you little gimp.
kek.

nationalism is bad mmkay

>the set of conditions that lead to humans existing seems to be very unique
but we have no way of knowing that. maybe different conditions would be even more suitable for life and intelligent life but it's impossible to know that because we have a total sample size of one (us) to work from. it's all just guesswork

he browses /sp/ and knew they would meme it

Im from clondalkin you little ratbag everyone hates knackers. Of course nobody walks up to you and says you’re a knacker because people arent bothered starting a fight for no reason but ask people and they openly say you’re all little rats that should be taken out and poisoned like the vermin you are

alri

Ladies you are looking good tonight!!

This is exactly how it all started with schizo. When Mikey pikey is definitely next to get doxxed

There's a lot of confusion on the difference between pikeys, irish gypos, travellers, roma gypos, and crusties. But the consensus is they're all awful

the soyboy dream is exploring le galaxy and meeting le based aliens

wasn't talking to you actually haha x

Cringe Mikey, your ‘hardman’ talk is so blatantly forced that it’s glaringly obvious you’re an autistic little twerp. I’m just speaking the facts here, you are a subhuman little scumbag and universally hated by all.

/brit/ posters you are looking good tonight

even if there is there is not much likelihood that humans will ever make contact with them before we get wiped out by an asteroid so there isn't much point worrying about it

how do u know this

feeling cute

>clondalkin
kek. I grew up in Finglas, Ballymun and Blanchardstown you little nonce. I'd unironically kick your head in.

Born and bred in Mullingar mate, come try it and ill send you gypo cunts back to india

i grew up in poonigger

What is it with /brits/ and making our own autistic generals?
/brit/
/britpol/
/britfeel/
No other country does this

hands smell of piss and cum

You’re 5’4 pal I’d just tuck you into my front pocket

shut up u little knacker *gets jaw tooken off*

Really makes you think doesn't it.

Attached: 1545223697712[1].jpg (900x1200, 297K)

>Mullingar
Oh my days

>tooken

Attached: bra.png (645x729, 31K)

ai will have taken over well before the 'roid hits

scum.

why is aladdin a shitskin

want to shag a paki bird 2bh
failing that any girl with a shade of brown

new working title: help, there's a nigger in my lamp!

yummy curry for dindins tonight, lads