Germans dont say "I love you" to their children or parents

>Germans dont say "I love you" to their children or parents
>they literally say I like you
>ich hab' dich liebt

Is there a more autistic people when it comes to love?

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 25K)

ich hab dich dubs

Yes,In Moldavia the father fucks his own daughter taking her virginity once her pussy is ready enough.

my parents don't say "I love you" to me either

In fact I've never told any person that I love them ever

Is this a germanic thing?

Attached: image.jpg (1272x868, 261K)

But thats wrong
"Ich liebe dich" (I love you) is usually only used for real relationships

"Ich habe dich lieb" (I have love for you) is used in family or if someone gets friendzoned

"Ich mag dich" means "I like you"

>"Ich habe dich lieb" (I have love for you) is used in family or if someone gets friendzoned

>or if someone gets friendzoned

So it can mean i like you? And it is not equivalent to ich liebe dich since the meaning isnt as strong

I know we don't talk about love either in my family, so maybe it's Nordic more than Germanic.
I've never told or expressed to my parents that I care about them either and I don't think that's in any way abnormal. It's not something you need to say aloud.

Hmm mysterious soul you all have

>I've never told or expressed to my parents that I care about them either

That's kinda weird desu

I do think the use of the word 'love' in this context isn't really something we use, I'm sure some people do it but I don't hear it often. Most people will use the word 'happy, which doesn't make sense I guess to people who don't speak Norwegian but it has a similar meaning to 'love' in this context.

Go tell your parents you love them user.

Imagine if they get sick and die,and you never expressed how you felt

real men express themselves through actions. Words are for pussies.

besides if I got all sentimental out of the blue they'd think I was planning to kill myself or something. Not very nice just under Christmas

>besides if I got all sentimental out of the blue they'd think I was planning to kill myself or something

Kek

>real men express themselves through actions
>sits on his ass browsing 4channel all day

hmm

but Liebe does mean love, wtf're you on about m8

I never told my parents that I love them and neither did they. And we never told each other "I like you" either.

My family is slavic and we have never said the love word to each other in any language but I know they love me and I love them because actions speak louder than words. Unspoken love might be the strongest bond there is

My parents never told me any of that. They just say "you're a good boy"

Also Finns never say "I love you".

Attached: kooojuuu.jpg (657x527, 31K)

Go study german faggot, some expressions cannot be translated word by word, they are expressions after all

i just wanna say you made me honestly crack up laughing. have a good one.

This

What's the difference between the three?
t. autist

Your a good boy

good boy want a treat?

In Austria "I mog di" wich is "ich mag dich" in german and "I like you" in eglish, can be used for family/friends and romantic situations

"Ich hab' dich lieb" is stronger than "I like you". After all, "lieben" literally means "love".

My parents don't either. They just say "he's a sympathetic guy".

You don't love your parents or family. Wtf is wrong with you burgers.

I've always wondered about this. I've never actually been in a relationship so I wouldn't know, but how do you actually express love in a Finnish relationship? I would feel incredibly awkward just outright telling someone that I love them. I've never heard either of my parents say "I love you" to each other.

They are both for love which but one is for "pure" and intimate love between male and female and the other is more for family and close friends

yeah i don't think i have since i was about 5 and also only have any physical contact except maybe a hug if its a goodbye for more than a month
and i have a good relationship with my mum and get drunk with her on a semi regular basis .

my parents do but im incapable of doing it back
I even feel awkward hugging my mam

Why does the term " i love u" even exist in the finnish language if no one uses it?

Yeah same, my mom wants to hug me sometimes and I let her do it but I don't hug her back, and it makes me feel very uncomfortable

You can't say it casually in finnish. We say it only after big fights or other extremely emotional moments. Even then the usual reply is something like "I feel that way about you too" avoiding using the word "love" again.
Repeating it all the time like english speakers do would make it lose it's meaning, but I guess the way we do it is a bit autistic

I will hug both of your mom's

With my weenie

>Repeating it all the time like english speakers do would make it lose it's meaning, but I guess the way we do it is a bit autistic

Honestly that sounds perfect

Doggo hands posted this

You are good boi :D

same

Here, (not quite in the rest of the spanish world) we say "I want you" instead of "I love you" to friends and family.

"Te quiero" is common everywhere

same

I'm adopted and my parents have never said they love me. they either say

>I rescued you

or they say

>It is better for you to be here than a drug addicted homeless

or my dad says

>You are acceptable for the first son post mums menopause

they always say it sarcastically and don't think I know they havw NEVER used the word 'love'.

Attached: 0.jpg (594x390, 35K)

>"he's a sympathetic guy".
For you

I honeslty can't imagine telling my parents that I love them or them telling me the same thińg

They told me they like me (mám tě rád) numerous times tho

It is an Alabama thing.

>>It is better for you to be here than a drug addicted homeless
This honestly sounds like a line a pedo would use.

it's just a language thing
english uses "love" for everything

in many other languages there is a word for every specific feeling and the literal translation of "i love you" has a romantic connotation, and you don't fucking have romantic feelings for you parents (if you aren't r9k at least).

You mustn't say "I love you", you must make something good for mother/friend/girl/etc

no, it's just common white trash thing in nigger families.

"Ich hab dich lieb" is objectivly superior. the feelings for ones family are entirely different from romantic love (except maybe my qt sister). by seperating the two you make it less akward to say. my parents regulary tell me they love me and I say it back. much better than autistically never saying it like some nordics.