I'm fucking 19 and i wanna lose my virginity already ffs. Is FUCKING online dating only my option these days...

I'm fucking 19 and i wanna lose my virginity already ffs. Is FUCKING online dating only my option these days? Tbh I just want a girlfriend I can spend time with and pump n dump occasionally.

I wanna ask this board since there's too many incels on other boards.

Plz don't ban mods, fucking crypto shit is dead atm! No point of shilling shitcoins atm.

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 70K)

Come along with me to Thailand this December. I'm gonna have a 2-week long sex vacation.

I'm sure stringing along a turbo autist wont ruin that trip

Shut the fuck up nigger I'm 23 and I'm a hugless kissless sexless dateless neet. The only difference is I'm worth $35k and western women are a lost cause.

A thailand sex trip is in my plans but i wanna have six figures before I go there

19 is nothing

and yes, online dating is the only option.

I know 19 is nothing in Jow Forums terms but all my friends lost in high school meanwhile im the odd one out.

And fuk tinder is so gay, I don't wanna get used

When you stick it in just don’t think of all the thousands russians that fucked that gook before you

i'm 23 and never had my dick touched before, im moving to SEA at the end of the summer and I decided im just gonna pay for a bj to get some confidence and try to bang an indian chick.

Wtf, wish I was still 19 and not married, you fucking cunts can honestly find someone to fuck you with a few clicks of a button. What the fuck is the matter with you??

What the fuck do you mean used?? user you are young, you fuck and move on to the next one until you have fucked enough and decide you need to find the 'right' one. Better yet don't bother finding "the one" and just fuck as many ladies as you can and live the free life single, it's the only way.

Why six figures? My budget is $3-5k for everything including plane ticket, lodging, whores, tourist sites, etc.
One of my regrets at your age is not spending more on fun stuff. The few thousand dollars you're saving will almost feel like nothing in 5-10 years when you have a decent job.
I'm more grossed out by all the old people they've serviced. But fuck it, Eskimo brothers.

Damn heavily considering it you're saying that. I only have like 10k in crypto 3k in fiat right now(started at 1.5k) . 27k at the peak,my goal is to make six figures then piss away 20k traveling thailand / other countries.
Just wish I could take my buddies, most of em are poor fags and one of them just came back from traveling in South America.
Definitly taking your advice on having as much fun as possible at this age, you only live once !

I hear stories of women just using men for free food n shit but whatever ill give tinder a shot. I'm too fucking horny

I mean yeah, tinder is pretty great. Dunno why you'd be mad about it, truly one of tech's finest inventions.

I've never encountered this. I think it's just meme or extremely rare. It's the bone zone app, women's libidos are pretty high

Online dating is great user don't knock it

Banged many girls

Ez
Workout and get in shape. Get some minimum sense of style and fashion.
Join a dancing class. No BS. 10/10 your problem is gone in 6 months.

20 XMR

Attached: 1515655239166.jpg (640x640, 91K)

You need to become better. Read "how to be a 3% man" by corey wayne and also check out his youtube. Seriously man, he will teach you how to get and keep women. You have to put in effort if you want lasting change. Goodluck friendo.

>2018
>paying for sex
Just don't fuck literal hookers, what the fuck. There's no easier place to get laid. Or enjoy aids, whatever.

just fuck a hooker and get it over with. First time sucks most of the time anyways.
Get one that's a little older 25-29 and literally tell her its your first time.

If you got money you can become a sugar daddy

>whiny invel complains about other whiny incels shitting up other parts of Jow Forums
>decides to come here and shit up this part of Jow Forums
You aren't going to make it with that utterly pathetic attitude

>Go to college
>Go to a bar
>Get drunk
>Talk to random 4/10's until you find one willing to fuck
It's not exactly difficult. If you're really lazy, just get on Tinder. It's perfectly normal nowadays.

Tinder is great man, thinking that online dating is beta or for losers actually makes you a beta or loser... just don’t bother with scammy dating sites. Tinder/bumble/happn all worked great for me

tfw its easier than ever in human history to get laid but I still cant find the motivation.
fucking hookers on the regular instead at the moment

Attached: happyNEO.jpg (983x1024, 82K)

Get some nice clothes, pay somebody to make nice pictures of you and use Tinder, it's not so fucking hard.

lost mine at 28. Relax.

>and literally tell her its your first time.
Very important, no matter how much of a stud you think you are you will only last like 30 seconds your first time.

Yup, and if you pick the right one she may actually like the novelty of taking your V card.
That's why older is important.

Im a whoremonger and been on a 35-40yo hooker streek lately. They really appreciate fucking a 20something and its really refreshing compared to the 20-25 yo hookers who are way too spoiled by unlimited customers.

Then dont buy them stuff.
Its not that hard user

not in my case, losing my virginity i fucked like a god. my girlfriend didn't believe that i was a virgin.

we went on a long date together beforehand, and we met online. i am a hardcore dominant dude so basically as soon as we got into her apartment i had her kneeling down on all fours and pounded her from behind for like 15 minutes

i think it's because i only used to jerk off dry, which lowered my sensitivity.

i don't last nearly as long anymore because i don't jerk off as much. cumming beforehand is good to drain your balls.

have a purpose and have goals and be actively pursuing both. (at your age this matters more than $). this will make you confident and women can smell this shit cuz its legit in their dna to do so. oh and dont ever put pussy on a pedestal (unattractive).

>I want to lose my virginity
>but I'm unwilling to use the effective tools that are at my disposal to accomplish such

You need to get the idea out of your head that getting laid irl is like it is in your moms Harlequin novels you fapped to while taking a shit

Why is age such a big factor to you dupes? I struggled with health issues my whole life, I'm 25 now and I just got my real energy back and interest in girls.

Age is not the same for men as it is for women, as a man you can have a healthy offspring at 50, for a woman time runs out at 35.

You're fucking retarded take this shit thread and your shit Varg to Jow Forums