Why are you not paying attention to COSS

This is the crypto revolution, right here, right now.

No other exchange has pulled this off. Coinbase is gonna be in trouble boys. Sure USA residents can't trade USD on coss, but that will change soon. For the rest of the world, let the games begin.

Attached: Itstime.jpg (1200x688, 116K)

Wake me up when they have more volume than a gnat fart, user.

>but that will change soon.

Specifically Q3 I will clarify.

Have you obtained your bag yet user?
If you haven't then you will look back and kys by EOY
Choose life, Choose COSS

Attached: 1505400982202.png (1368x1479, 1.55M)

I accumulated some Coss during this downturn.
Hopefully it was a good move.

until coss fixes its fucking horrible gui/interface, it will forever be shit!

I used to hold coss with the hope it would be something great. The truth is it is older than binance and still runs like shit. Rune, the guy that runs it has ran many ponzi frauds and I expect him to exit scam from coss soon. The competition is fierce and I don't see how they take back any of the market.

>let the games begin

Its like gambling except you get to choose how much you lose on the way to -99%

Shitcoin. They still don't have an exchange that works properly. Its a joke. Don't waste your time.

$25 when?

COSS is a sleeping giant. Q3 2019 they should have usd for us users and more than 1 mil daily volume so I expect Coss to be around $2. Load up boys.

Wake me up EOY 2019

this

Hopefully they can you know maybe release that fucking API sometime this decade.

Realistic price and volume prediction OP?

I hope not, I have a really low buy order that needs to be filled.

Would like to hear some predictions too.
They seem to have been getting their shit together lately. Hopefully with the release of the API and their upcoming marketing, things will really pick up.

>Would like to hear some predictions too.
My prediction is 5m daily volume by September and a price of 20-5 cents.
But for now it will stay at 500k-1m volume and 10-15 cents.

Their latest medium mentioned that one of the upcoming features will be the ability to convert the FSA dust into something (Most likely COSS; similar to how you can convert dust on Binance to BNB). That'll be cool.

next year if I had to guess. I really think this has $5 on it before EOY 2018. This is such a good opportunity that nobody here seems to talk about..... the payouts from trading add up if you hold 100,000+ Coss.

There are dozens of millions of coss waiting to be dumped. This will suppress the price hard for months to come.
Even the current price is only held up by one big whale buying up until 30k (which got dumped on) and then setting up some buywalls around 28.5k.

Until they release an API I'm not buying any of this shitcoin. FSA based on volume and they ignore bots. Incompetent. I'll see you at 2 cents.