Any one have a mental breakdown at work?

Any one have a mental breakdown at work?

Feels like I'm right there.

Attached: charlotte-mckinney-at-beach-bunny-runway-show-in-miami_1.jpg (1200x1573, 156K)

Yeah brah. Still can barely make a phone call to anyone to this day. I nearly had a panic attack calling an exterminator the other day.

The atmosphere in my office is so bad that I feel like I've been living in a fever dream for the last 6 months. I don't understand the people that surround me in that office. Like, yes we are all human on the surface but there is an essential difference and incompatibility under the skin.
>tfw can't seem to adapt ever to this shit
>tfw doubt myself
>tfw intrusive suicidal thoughts
>tfw i have no passions and hobbies anymore after 5 years of wageslaving
>tfw a shadow of my former self

oh wagies

Attached: 1525816057608.jpg (777x518, 559K)

I really want out user

That's normal, you're just getting older.

close to it actually
working in a meat processing plant
crazy slut who i hated came up behind me held a knife to my throat told me if i talked about her again shed cut me
>told managers
>got camera footage
>she gets a slap on the wrist
she throws industrial cleaning detergent into my eyes as a "joke"
>i have to go to hospital to have eyes scrubbed
>same thing again
I tell a female employee to shut up when shes shouting at me one day
>called in
>job threatened
>screeched at by female manager for 30min
>told I was in the wrong for raising my voice at her
>never to do it again
>hours cut

and this was years before the whole #me2 fuckshit, in this day and age I would of been out for sure no questions asked.
How dare you not worship female employees
I dreamed of gutting them both like the chickens I gutted daily for months on end

get out user
Better be poor and free than wagie

Don't quit until you've found another job. You'll end up feeling worse after prolonged unemployment.

Attached: 1200-597926-unemployment-affects-mental-and-physical-health.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Is there a name for that kind of bikini?

Wtf no one should ever put up with that shit, there are laws and you can sue.

Why didn't you sue them you retard

I was late teens and had no family so I was scared to lose my job, manager bitch fucking knew it too
looking back I should of gone to the police straight away. union did fuck all

this was maybe 7 years ago?
i was desperate, uneducated and poor af
only the next meal ever crossed my mind, though these girls are on my list if I ever make it one day
theres maybe 30 names on my list, I hope to cross them off one at a time as I get older

>there are laws
newsflash. there are not and when there are they exist for people with money or with government backing for groups. Try going to court once in your life, its like watching a group of people with downs syndrome have a tee party

wagie wagieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Richfag here, come to my thread

-------------------------------

I live to see wagies slaving in offices

>>got camera footage

that shit gets re-written and lost forever in about a week or month

why do you Caucasian anglo "straight" men like these bodies. shit like chloe moretz No hip or waists meaning child birth will suck for them.Their upper bodies are bigger which means all the fat goes to the top so as they get older they just look more top heavy triangles. They look like teenage dudes with breasts.
no wonder homo shit is prevalent in the west when you like chicks that have the same physique as men

this
that bitch is ugly

I got all four symptoms and I'm employed, what do I win?

She's not ugly. Not healthy looking or attractive (to me at least), but you can't say she's revolting. Now, Laureli Shimayo, that's a real woman.

You whites need Islam desperately. Fucking nothing is stopping you from converting except your insistence on "muh freedumbs" which is exactly what your women have used to take over your societies.

suicide

Well, not dubs, that's for sure

lol i hope no one listens to this retard

>Laureli Shimayo
fuck u for wasting my time on that gobglogabgalab

Where are her hips. Looks like a tranny.

I'm basically clicking these shits just to enlarge the pictures.