> price appreciation is behaving similarly
> people still not buying in
> clear that it's not a scam by now
> clear that its price behaves extremely favourably
> he's still not buying in
> he's waiting for the bibox listing to fomo

Attached: 0x2.png (185x160, 30K)

gtfo pajeet

Yes call everyryone a pajeet because youre sweaty, fat, and poor. 0xBCH is supperior to 0xBTC. You can still be early (0xBCH is 2 WEEKS old). Don’t fomo in later, do yourself a favor and get some.

Nice idea but 0xBTC has a lot of traction already. The clones simply aren't going to Make It this time.

See you on bibox.

fuck off neo, no one wants your scamcoin

I'm honestly not trying to fud, what is the purpose of this? Bitcoin can already interact with smart contracts through services like rootstock. What does this token offer that's so revolutionary? This market will pump anything, so I don't see price action as validation

>This market will pump anything

kek, hardly.

It's the metrics and economics that make it work, user - the supply and the supply release. They are directly precipitating this extraordinary and ongoing rise in value.

This poster is a Pajeet. I can hear your accent from how you type senpai

Sure, but what does it offer?

>Sure, but what does it offer?

What does any crypto offer, you spaz? All utility tokens are worthless, for example. Only exchange tokens directly offer anything, really, and even that is debateable.

What this "offers" is a very significant chance strong future price growth.

No the question is, why should anyone use this instead of Bitcoin.
What is the advantage over for example Partial Basic?

>No the question is, why should anyone use this instead of Bitcoin

It will moon harder than btc will currently.

Why thought?
Bitcoin was the first major crypto but is currently only used due to its wide adoption (due to beeing a first mover). Why should anyone use 0xBTC instead of BTC.
I mean, currently every major exchange uses BTC, why should this change?
Dont chase every shitcoin that /biz talks about

>I mean, currently every major exchange uses BTC, why should this change?

I see no reason why that should change. What are you even talking about now? We've gone off topic.

>Dont chase every shitcoin that /biz talks about

This is a fucking gem and has proven itself most resilient, user. If you missed the dip then don't fret, buy now you'll double your money in a week regardless.

It's a ponzi coin where the early buyers are hoping to dump on gullible people after 10 or 50x.

Bitcoin isn't even good, it's just valuable because it's Bitcoin. Who the fuck wants "Bitcoin on ethereum"? that sounds like such a shitty idea. No one even uses bitcoin right now, but people really think that mass adoption is in the future for "oh ex bitcoin"? Lmfao give me a break.

I have no doubt that this will provide some nice gains for those willing to play shitcoin roulette, but I'm staying the fuck away

Your incredible stupidity is showing today. Perhaps you should get some sleep.

Can you give a single reason why I'm wrong besides "buy it because moon"?

No, do your own damn research I've spoon fed Jow Forums enough.

Pajeet is cornered

>No
and there we have it

>crying because user said no
The absolute state.

Boi got scared hahaha

Kek, I'm definitely not buying now.

Attached: paj.jpg (125x115, 3K)

>running simulation on what a fag op is
>simulation confirmed op is a total fag

I’m all in 0xbtc op but you can’t defend it. When you shill you have to be prepared to argument your shill and now you got the exact opposite of the result you wanted, you fudded it good job

Yeah now they won't pay you stupid. Listen to your boss.

LMAO WHAT IS THERE TO RESEARCH
>muh BITCORN on ETHEREUMS

lmao why would anyone still use 0xbtc when the superior version 0xbch already exists?

Attached: 1528810075633.png (800x2000, 508K)

Superior at being a shit clone that no one wants. Sorry, shill your bags somewhere else pajeet.

>shit clone

Name one thing 0xbtc can do that 0xbch can't?

Is 0xbch real?
Where can I buy it?

You can use it to pay your mum for sex . But even your mum won't accept 0xBCH as payment and that bitch will take anything

Where can I buy 0xbch?

More importantly, why would you want to? Save your money

Attached: 0xmeme.png (969x500, 193K)

I don't know, I wouldn't buy it. Most of the low difficulty mining has been done, and people have moved onto pools. Expect to see significant shilling in the coming months as miners try to unload their bags as they did with 0xbtc.

The guy above said that 0xbtc is a shit clone of 0xbch.
I think it's faster. Is 0xbch listed on binance?

Search it on coinmarket cap......oh wait.......It's not there. 0xBTC is the real deal. Don't fall for the 0xBCH shite

Nevermind, found 0xbch on tokenjar.
Gonna throw a couple thousands, hope it pumps.

>hope it pumps.

Gambling.

Or, get into 0xBTC and be pretty much assured of a 10x from here, looking at its exposure and development trajectory.

I hope so too user for your sake. 0xBTC has already had the miners dump their bags. You're in for a rough ride with 0xBCH but god speed anyway

user above said 0xbtc is a clone of 0xbch. I want the original, that's why I bought it. I think it could pump more than 0xbtc.

kys streetshitter

u ARE the cancer

Then he will surely grow.

The irony

>he doesn’t know about 0xCate

>0xbtc is a clone of 0xbch

kek

Funny how 0xBTC threads get so many replies and so much hate/FUD.

I've been watching this happen for weeks/months and it just goes from strength to strength.

>Guys buy my shitcoin!
Why?
>omg DYOR
kek

Attached: 1505801806945.jpg (880x632, 41K)

See---->

Attached: lava wallet.jpg (750x405, 370K)

yea the lava wallet developed by infernal toast is one of the main reasons 0xbtc will do well.
its the most innovative thing to happen to ETH in a long time.
the whole sending erc20 tokens without eth or gas and just using the tokens themselves to pay the tx fee is very nice.
its a game changer for sure and once ppl find out the dev made 0xbtc, more smart money will buy.

kys

Attached: taost-lambo-jesus.png (446x512, 368K)

>the entire state of 3rd world scammers that transitioned from call centers to crypto space, shitposting /biz now
LMFAO

Attached: 1526152324338.jpg (248x203, 5K)

the fuck is this pajeet horseshit? talk like grownups, good god

Just an example, I sent some BTC the other day and I forgot how long it takes and how much it costs. The fees aren't as bad since BTC's price went down so much, but it was still expensive and I had to wait almost an hour for confirmations. With 0xBTC my transfers usually finish within a minute. That's pretty damn good

>0xBCH is supperior to 0xBTC
>it is a copy and paste of it

I'd just get on a pool and mine it. I mean if you really want it, it's literally the same contract as 0xBitCoin with another name. There are other tokens following 0xBitCoin's lead with ERC-918 design that change things and have a goal from the outset, I guess 0xBCH is just for people who feel left out or something even though 0xBTC is perfectly mineable even for normies

Should be same speed as 0xBTC since it's a duplicate contract also on Ethereum network but block times will be super short cause of low difficulty

your resistance only makes my token stronger

Idk why I have to keep repeating this shit but if you invest any time money or hardware into 0xbch just cut your losses and get out. It is going no where because it's simply a bunch of retards attempting to ride the coat tails of 0xbtc, not that there is a whole lot to ride on.
0xbch has minted 1/3 of the tokens of 0xbtc to 1/10 of the wallets of 0xbtc in 1/10 of the time that 0xbtc has been active. Do the math and hopefully you'll reason it has the worst distribution imaginable and is already dead in the water.

stinky pajeet coin

Please tell me what 99% of cryoto tokens actually do?

Going to laugh at the haters when we 5x-10x (AGAIN) over the next couple weeks, lmao.