Who /rich/ here?

>be me
>retired before becoming a fucking boomer
>18 year old gf
>earn thousands a month off rentals
>net worth more than half a mil
>money invested in crypto = 250 euros and made 100 euro profit

my main hobby in life is watching wagies suffer stuck in traffic and slaving in offices. I literally watch live steams on youtube of wagies in office.

I love the topic of office dynamics and how I could buy the whole office in 15 minutes and fire everybody and send them to fuck off

Attached: oldmoney.jpg (207x243, 7K)

people think i am insane when i tell them my hobby is watching wagies slaving in offices

my other hobbie is stunning normies and wagies by purchasing everything with 500 euro notes, even a bar of snickers

do you jack off to it?
i fucking knew the higher ups got off to this

can't wait to get there mate, glad to see your alive alright on the other side

Attached: 1526796360011.jpg (1200x900, 105K)

I jack off at the thought of firing people from their job by purchasing the whole office/business and firing all

but mostly i just enjoy stunning them. when you become rich your presence increases dramatically. everyone can sense your money and power from 50 metres away

Yeah because stores that sell snickers accept 500 eur notes...

in your ghetto hood no. where i live the wagies have to

1000 euro notes are now banned from circulation

I work at the horse races now part time doing security, because I'm half decent looking and I'm polite they put me outside the board room where the richest people in my city have their own private betting area and the best view.
i love that aura, i dont even have to check for id tags before i open the doors, i can just sense it from them these days

what is it? is it a deliberate thing or a conscious thing or just a side effect?

I am from the Netherlands, over here they only accept 500 eur notes at banks. Now tell me in which larping country do they accept 500 eur notes where they also sell snickers?

>net worth ~0.5M
>retired

Nice larp

>what is it?

very rich people have 20% of their troubles washed away thanks to an enormous safety blanket AND they dont spend 8 hours a day playing mind sleazy mind tricks in a toxic office and so their life has much less suffering than that of wagies; suffering and wage cucking hinders innate joy

>net worth around half a mil
>rich

Attached: Wat8.jpg (604x404, 38K)

I don't think you could even buy an office in Mumbai for 500k. Fuck off.

did you miss the part where i said i earn thousands a month passive income?

Yeah it was nice larp but next time you should come up with something better

bitch do you go to macdonalds and turkish winkels exclusively?

oh little wagie I see why u think so.... I own my place, no rent or mortgagei dont pay rent; i get rent

Nee, maar als jij iets weet wat geen bank is waar ze wel 500 eur biljetten accepteren laat maar weten in plaats van de bijdehandte mongool uit te hangen :)

>hes home is worth less than 0.5M

hmmm

Attached: 31484703_439571276455687_8995154525765500928_n.jpg (276x183, 6K)

>18 y/o gf

must suck to have all that money but still be too ugly/autistic to date a woman your own age.

inb4 muhh teen gf
you're dating a literal child. babysitting. for no reason other than a woman with any ounce of maturity wouldn't look twice at you. no hate though OP congrats on /making it/

>retired
ahahahahaha
*inhale*
ahahahahahahahaha
faggot you are not even a shrimp don't act like a fuckin whale, you are just a poor faggot.

fuck a teen then talk to me son. it's worth all the bullshit that comes with it

i am working on it. I tried to arrange for a property part-exchange.

Don't waste your time he's larping.
Nobody accepts 500 notes besides only trashy russians think they're cool

I know :)

oh and btw pure teen love is real (ask r9k) and you are fucking up by not taking your chance before you become too old for 18 year olds

BUT i will gladly fuck 18 year olds for you to enjoy once they become 25 and crazy

>fuck a teen then talk to me son. it's worth all the bullshit that comes with it

i'm 18 cuck, all i fuck is teen pussy. but if you want to babysit to compensate for being a manchild be my guest. don't lie to yourself thinking a girl your age would take you seriously.

>ask r9k
top kek. enough said

>don't lie to yourself thinking a girl your age would take you seriously.

why would i want to fuck a woman who had as much dick as a hooker in amsterdam?

>i'm 18 cuck, all i fuck is teen pussy
>on Jow Forums

I will not believe that you are fucking even i saw you with my own eyes

>I literally watch live steams on youtube of wagies in office.

link?

>why would i want to fuck a woman who had as much dick as a hooker in amsterdam?

even if that were the case, they wouldn't look twice at you. there is a reason you have to date an adolescent. check above posts

back to

>they wouldn't look twice at you

oh yes they do. everybody does user. I drive a showcar so everybody looks.

yes; my daily driver is a showcar. let that sink in wagie; yes I drive a showcar thru mud and i am stuck in traffic in a showcar

yes user I scratched my showcar multiple times driving offroad

>he doesnt know that u get shorted by top % when u are this rich from nothing
>ur either part of shekelstein cult or you get irl shorted
>biggest larp or dead by eoy

hey man i'm not even hating. seem to be living the way you want.

enjoy your highschool gf and showcar.

Attached: 1525388794348s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

someday you will wake up and face reality. once a woman hits mid-twenties; it starts going downhill

I remember fucking an 18 year old with firm large tits; so good it gave me PTSD

Based notgiveashit poster kek

why don't you buy an office, and then have a 24/7 livestream going. Jow Forums can make suggestions on how to fuck with them.

what I was thinking is for me to open an office BUT i roleplay as an enlightened wagie and keep it secret that I am the owner. that way i build myself as a cult leader

or else I simply apply for an office job and stir drama 24/7 knowing that its ok for me to be fired.

This eurotrash larp thread is pretty boring tbqh. Keep typing OP

>t. absolute cuck who settled for a used up 25yo roastie

18 year old girls are the best

ignore that cuck. I dated used up roasties. the worst part about them (apart from roast and saggin tits) is their fuckin exes

their fuckin exes come up every fucking day of the damn week both in convos and IRL

also the exes expect the woman to become fwb once relation is over

also in my experience lots of dicks actually make a pussy roast; i would know coz i turned my 18 year old gf into a roast

link to the livestreams? I need something to watch

this. i miss the he will not divide us streams and threads.

>their fuckin exes come up every fucking day of the damn week both in convos and IRL
this so much, I once dated a used up slut who had like 10 exes before me. That shit was unbearable. Current gf is 18 and had only one bf before

and the best part is these roasts are not even 24 yet and they have a flood of exes

did you realize these roasts had more sex than prostitutes their own age? do the math

pure cope
even if teen pussy wasn't the best (it is), intelligence variance between individuals is high enough finding a 18 years old girl smarter than most men of any age is far from difficult

I'm also /rich/

>21
>400k net worth
>Bought an house
>lonely
>no friends

>rich

I have 850k net worth including my house and FIRE'd and I am not rich by any means, I pull 5-7% per year from my accounts, you need a minimum wage job coupled with your residuals to have a rich lifestyle, otherwise you are frugaling your ass for years like me.

Attached: 1520825433748.jpg (500x388, 18K)

>net worth half a mil
>I could buy the whole office in 15 minutes
Lmao stupid larper

lmao he thinks hes rich.

You can't buy any relevant office newfag. You will suffer for the rest of your life for not selling all your property right now to go all in on crypto.
Pic related my portfolio which is less than 30% of my net to which I will add another 500k fiat for the coming golden bull.
And I do not consider myself rich yet.

Good job on being moderately wealthy, seriously, but don't cuck yourself by getting cocky now. You can 10x that in the next 12 months and actually be almost rich.

Attached: shorttermholds.png (301x92, 7K)

Yup. 10Mil is the strict minimum to start bragging.

>NEET makes his first $500 and starts imagining delusional shit about being rich and buying offices with a net worth of 500k

Worst LARP I've seen this month.

>selling all your property right now to go all in on crypto

OP here. This is the stupidest thing i ever heard in my whole life and it will never be topped. if you told me to buy half a million dollars worth of Link it would have been even more stupid

sounds like pretty terrible advice. might be advisable if OP was actually rich.

rekt

You will remember this thread when crypto MC breaks 10 trill in 2020

By the way I could buy 500k worth of real estate and still have 7 figures liquid. And I am not rich yet.

Attached: plushpepe.jpg (500x500, 33K)

How do you have a net worth of 500k but make thousands a month off rentals (plural!!). What kind of properties did you buy and how many?

You will remember me when crypto is dead and done in a few years. it will be remembered as a fad similar to fidget spinerrs. OP here; I know my shit. I come from a business family and elder boomers like Gates and Buffet are not dumb

regards your money, you are probably 60 lel. I am barely a boomer and i fuck 18 year olds son

If you have 3MM then you are definitely rich you stupid mutt

And OP please answer this I want to buy property too

Old Money :^)

Family Business :^)

Attached: 1527148173215.png (928x960, 311K)

I'm a 28 year old boomer. Never received money from family.

>crypto is dead and done in a few years. it will be remembered as a fad similar to fidget spinerrs. OP here; I know my shit.
Not going to take the time to educate you. You have the money and endless online resources and time to become rich.

let me educate you Son. For a service to exist there must be a demand for it. The only thing crypto is good for is money laundering (its being clamped down) and Monero for Silk Road type of markets

you are a crypto cultist and there is no saving you. every fact i throw at you; you already have a counter argument in sleeve

Attached: 1523424575450.png (645x729, 105K)

You made 3mil from crypto? Nice
Get in before 2013?

Come on op where do I buy 500k worth of rentals and get several thousands a month?

>where do I buy 500k worth of rentals and get several thousands a month?

the answer to that is subject to dozens of variables

I mean which european country did you buy in? I'm european but my country has shitty yields

Aw look at this guy having a nice larp on the way to work, he even made more than one thread for validation too. I bet you’ve never even seen a 500 euro note kek

Attached: 8E4C49AA-BD1E-4543-8BCA-E5A7875D333C.jpg (500x389, 50K)

did you sneak a peak at Jow Forums at the office wagie? lel better hurry and hide it before your roastie manager catches you and spanks your little dicklet. wagie cuck

i spend your monthly wage on bitches and booze

oh and btw I drink god tier alcohol not you fuck-shit beer

How is having a net worth of half a million rich?....

its is so because 99% of people's net worth is 5 figures

also large passive income

>>retired before becoming a fucking boomer

Unless you somehow manage to invent timetravel then you can never be a boomer... KYS

coping hard i see

you probably never fucked an 18 year old like i did

this

but honestly the fact that he has not answered a single question here has me suspecting it is a larp

>like i did

I fuck my 18 year old gf every night bruh... you can come help her suck my dick with how big your mouth seems to be.

>tries to brag to validate himself
M A X I M U M C O P E
You went through the trouble of not responding once, but twice to obvious bait. Stay fragile wagie, and please stop larping from the bathroom, frankly it’s embarrassing and I’m sure Mr Shekelstein doesn’t approve of it :)

Attached: 2DE6FFB8-FF09-4354-A1EE-BEC5BB2C1BE5.gif (245x180, 674K)

>I fuck my 18 year old hand every night bruh

i fixed that for you

you can retire easily on 500k

depends on the country. BUT also remember about cash flow and fixed assets and non-fixed

>muh 500k
>muh virgins
>I definitely know what I’m talking about
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 99C9F03C-2646-43EB-8615-7AFCA13AC18D.jpg (601x508, 38K)

>2011 bitcoin owner unlurks for a moment
You don't know what it's like to be rich, OP, and never will, kek.

depends on the country. whats so funny about that fact?

You can retire in Thailand with half a mil

THOUSANDS A MONTH
IM RICH

But the inflation rate is a lot higher in SEA and living standards are increasing, won't that be a problem if you are planning on retiring in Thailand

I wouldn't call you rich, but you're definitely in a /comfy/ position. People undergo an odd transition once they're in a position where they never have to work another day if their life. There are usually three outcomes: the first is that they just settle around what they have, and live a non-extravagant lifestyle. Or they really love the power and respect that comes with money and they keep trying to get more. The fact that money grows exponentially really influences this, as it's much easier for a richfag to make 50k than a poorfag. The final one is that they seem to actively sabotage their own life. They get so bored, and start seeking new things, that their entire position gets ruined and they squander their wealth.

Where would you say you align?

lmao cuck

i'm not even a sexist incel and I agree that 18-19 y/o women are the best

Just because you retire in a country doesn't mean you need to convert all of your savings into that country's currency. You can keep most of your money in stocks, real-estate, dollars, and euros, and just convert whatever you need for living expenses into Baht.

>i'm not even a sexist
You say that like it's a good thing.

tell me how I can retire with 500k without living in a third world shithole (inb4 europe) and I will retire today

you think half a mil is "making it". you fucking retard. kys unironically. help the gene pool by removing yourself.

then don't convert your money into thai bhat.

Even if you don't convert the country will still get more expensive in USD prices a lot faster than you can keep up with compared to the slowly growing developed countries

What scandi country? I guess you could if you want to live like the welfare bums

What's with losers trying to claim getting younger women is only for those who can't get older women?
As if women aren't always inferior to herself when she was younger. Sounds like a bad cope or womanposting.

lol 'all i fuck is teen pussy' = you have fucked one person in your life, if you arent a virgin.

It is cope
Younger women are much more desirable and the competition is far higher for them

>rich
>net worth half a mil
is everyone on this board seriously this fucking poor and delusional? 500k barely gets you a decent condo in any real city and you're bragging about it like you have money. pathetic.

a girl that has been in a relationship for 5 years gets fucked way more often than a girl that was single/dating for 5 years. the whole roast beef thing is pure basement dweller neckbeard lore and you my friend are a pathetic faggot that is unironically in a serious relationship with a high schooler top fuckin kek

you forgot one thing OP
>be a basement-dwelling larper