Kek,this is what you guys get for letting your women leave the house without a male companion

kek,this is what you guys get for letting your women leave the house without a male companion.

and btw there's a video showing these roasties getting decapitated i've fapped to it at least 10 times today.

>thesun.co.uk/news/8004709/scandinavian-women-hikers-dead-morocco/

Attached: Untitled.png (410x404, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/edit/95elr?fbclid=IwAR2X6bUiDxB5sjGLTxDSF9X8HCeb7UdzzNc61w_8SGjlLCAdOXmrmDkyah4
washingtonpost.com/world/africa/the-latest-morocco-slayings-of-2-women-labeled-terror-act/2018/12/19/65db7982-03cf-11e9-958c-0a601226ff6b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.39f1938d48a3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

streamable.com/edit/95elr?fbclid=IwAR2X6bUiDxB5sjGLTxDSF9X8HCeb7UdzzNc61w_8SGjlLCAdOXmrmDkyah4
the vid

why do westernoids think women are people?

jihad against wh*Te women when

>They start cutting by the nape
Something makes me incredibly uncomfortable about this.

>it has already begun
they're cucked and completely brainwashed from when they were kids

why kill them though

based algerian

>2 wh*Tes dead

The world is now a brighter place for all.

Why not?

I'm too much of a pussy to watch it, were they alive when they decapitate them?

because you get charged for murder

As your Muslim brother I want to ask you to stop acting in such a vile manner. Would Emir Abdelkader (may God be pleased with him) accept your shameful words? He would be disgusted by them.

Not much of a decapitacion if they're dead

Why would you go to some third world shithole for a holiday? These nations are barbaric yet these people act like they're taking a stroll in Western Europe.

Fuck that ok thots get patroled but cutting heads WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1538060524980.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Nordoids are brainwashed to think non-whites are civilized

Yeah like we don't have that kind of stuff on reddit xDddd

only women think like that

Lol no

Utterly sickening. I am usually unfazed by this stuff but the fact that these are not Mexican gang members but naive Scandinavian girls makes my stomach churn.
Has this been claimed by ISIS yet?

Natural selection at work, women without in group preference who will not get to pass on their genes now.

Yeah, I'm not recommending Morocco to anyone anymore.

Saw it immediatley , turned off volume when heard first scream . I dont know why hearing screams is more disturbing than visual stimuli for me

my countrymen :)))

he unironically would have you fucking cucked faggot go kneel to your whitoid masters
you guys are the best in the art of decapitation i saw many videos of the cartel and the heads were clean cut.

>Has this been claimed by ISIS yet?
You probably didnt mean this as a joke, but it made me giggle. They claim everything some random sandnigger does, its hilarious how desperate they are for attention.

Morocco led the UN Global Migration Pact in Marrakesh, god have mercy on Europe

they were muttering some shit about "revenge against allah enemies" while slaughtering the poor girl

>Be dumb roastie from some first world countrie
>Go on le epic journey to some shithole to find myself xD
>Arrive at shithole and assume it's a safe place like your upper class neighborhood

What's with women from developed nations having the urges to go to the least hospitalable places on Earth

yeah, but i've never heard of wh*Te women (or wh*Tes in general) being attacked so you are officially more based

No, he wouldn't. All stories about him, from Western and Eastern sources, point to his mercy for his enemies. Do you think he would support these cowards who killed strangers, no?
Wake up you sick soul. These women were killed for one reason. No, it's not for jihad. No, it's not to make a political statement. They were killed by depraved men who wanted to rape them and then decided to kill them under the guise of Islam, because they think God will accept their fornication and depravity if they kill their victims too. What an idiotic mentality.
Inshallah these men shall all be executed on a public square. Heads chopped off.

this lmao
no sympathy for this dumb whore

Attached: 1545218759012.png (240x221, 77K)

Regardless of your opinions on women, why can't muslims keep their dicks in their pants, why are Muslims such rape apes. They have always to be raping anything that moves, be it goats, women, small boys and girls or anything or anyone else. And lefties thing that some Catholic priests are bad

Kys edgy faggot

>severe neck injuries
Loosing your head is more than a "severe neck injurie".

Moderncucks never learn. They really believe that you can just send women by themselves and there is no need for protection. "Just teach them to not rape and kill dude, threat awareness is just racism and shiet." Actually, maybe the men know, it's the thots' delusion, but what you can do? In nature, if your bitch decides to do some stupid shit you give her a slap, rightfully threaten her and that ends there.

Thots deserve it, yes, but ultimately it's the fault of western men who let their woman go off the rail. S for a spit on the grave of this rotten excuse of a civilization.

Why do white liberal women like travelling to dangerous third world shitholes?
>hey if you backpack across the middle east, you'll probably get raped, stoned, raped, stoned, and glory killed
>no you bigot, the world is full of happy loving people, just watch!

Attached: hmph.jpg (640x360, 24K)

I got into several arguments when I backpacked across Europe staying in Hostels.

It was also the fucking dumb brainless stupid Nordic women who I fought the most with because of their views on other people. They think that just because they are so accepting and kind of others, then other people must be this way too. Absolutely brainwashed by their cuck country to accept that other people can be fucking ruthless and evil for no god damn reason. These women had it coming to them.

they are whites, it's not murder

>be me
>phoneposting while at work
>click on link
>screaming
>shitshitshitshit.avi

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 4K)

Imagine being so retarded that you voluntarily go to Africa and even pay for that

>tfw can't watch it cause at work
Someone describe it to me so I can go have a quick fap in the bathroom

Based sandniggers may one day reconvince the civilized world that women are retarded and that non-whites are subhuman.

like this doesnt happen in t*rkey

based muslims held the white roastie on the ground and started cutting her neck as she screams

lots of blood

>decapitated
>severe neck injuries
Ummmm

Attached: bubbles2.gif (640x480, 1.76M)

>and btw there's a video showing these roasties getting decapitated i've fapped to it at least 10 times today.

based

Attached: mjl.gif (320x240, 930K)

Kys white lover cuck

wow so many based anons in this thread

these types of people are usually sheltered and ignorant of how shit shitholes really are

can't say it's deserved since they're just a product of their lefty brainwashing, regrettable situation all around really

I doubt it that you'll think much about it while you are on the heat of the moment.

How do you know it's not some random beheading?

Wtf is wrong with these arabs.
You are non white by swedish standars

decapitating whores like these is a commendable act encouraged by Allah, we do this as holy act bringing us closer to the divine creator while mexicans are just horny junkies doing it for spare change.
never compare us noble servants of allah to the people of from the land of sheman and cocaïne

>look we are so open and welcoming to arabs, i am going to volunteer at a refugee center in Norrmalm :)
>*goes to arab country and gets slaughtered*

yeah.............

I'm a fucking inch from literally reporting you to the AIVD you sick animal. Women just got decapitated on tape and you're calling me a white lover for condemning it? You're such human trash, and I really should just report you. You're a terrorist in the making.

seething wh*Toid or thot

Not that user but this is funny as fuck
Rip to these girls tho

attractive young blonde white women live their entire lives in comfort and have no fear of anything

I'm not white and I am not a woman.

The only reason to go to those countries is if you're doing some Diamond Dogs shit.

Attached: 1537316216262.jpg (1024x555, 111K)

>innocent scandis
In their freetime they post shit about Finnics. Zero fucks given.

Btw the pic rel says "hunting Sami people magazine". That's what they post here and then act all innocent.

Attached: samejakt.jpg (478x677, 74K)

Yep I’m not watching that

Muh ancestors

this our natural instinct as the dominate specie. white women are a property of the superior nafri men, they can do what they please with them
these brave men will be in jannah with me, while you will be in hell with those roasties

???

Or Russia.

no tears for wh*Tes

Any man who is capable of doing this to a woman doesen't deserve to live.

probably a cucked uncle tom paki or asian

Lmao nice larp. Wh*toid women deserve this.

These are the people I share a creed with? The shame and anger I feel is beyond measure. You two are worth less than pig. Especially the Palestinian, your nation is occupied by Israelis yet you talk about innocent women from thousands of kilometers away as your enemies? Get your priorities straight you son of a pig.

Fuck me, I am a 35y'o and even me I am always armed when in the wilderness. (not in the uk). How many were there? 3?

Morocco just got itself its latest terror attack.

washingtonpost.com/world/africa/the-latest-morocco-slayings-of-2-women-labeled-terror-act/2018/12/19/65db7982-03cf-11e9-958c-0a601226ff6b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.39f1938d48a3

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (116x125, 2K)

Nigger please. Allah isn't real. Quran isn't real. There is no heaven or hell. How the fuck do you even believe in that shit while having internet?

>???

???

adding morocco to my list of shithole countries to never visit along with brazil, mexico, united states and somalia

t. white LARP or that afghan cuck who LARPs as jihadi for (you)s

>Has this been claimed by ISIS yet?
They're just arab mongrels, dummy. ISIS is just a boogeyman for "operations" in Europe and destabilization of ME.

Your whole religion fosters behaviors like this. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can get your head straight and find a new philosophical model for your life.

we don't want you here lmoa

my ex (german) said her mom traveled alone through mexico for 3 months when she 18 and she would be fine with Saskia to also do it.
In my mind I am thinking these Europeans have no idea what the fuck the world is really like. I understand you can hitch hike from Hamburg to Paris with no problem, but you are in a whole other world outside of your little sanctuary. Open your fucking eyes.

Do you actually think that they are being serious?

>need THREE men to kill some slags on a mountain

Absolute state of m*rr*co

murtad scum
go suck wh*Te secular cock
the day shall come when the green flag of the khilafa flutters from ireland to japan and murtads like you will be dealt with

Underrated comment.

White women are reaping what they sow

>think non-whites are civilized
look who’s talking, porty

Lmao, you made me laugh

but why did they do it? did the thots provoke them with their behaviour or what?

>Europe is a msulim shithole
>The naive Euros don't what's out there
Make up your mind already, fucking trumptards.

well Mexico was really different back then
they only turned to shit in recent years so if she went there in the 80s/90s it's understandable why she thinks it's okay

Thots being thots and moslems being Moslems.

B U T T H U R T M O N G O L O *D S P O T T E D you're so edgy ooh

Arabs can not be educated, they need Turk's iron fist over them to be able to act like human being.

>they're cucked and completely brainwashed from when they were kids

true, thanks to the media and social media utterly deluding them they all have Pippa Bacca syndrome.

Still you have to be a complete nigger to think decapitating a random girl will please God.

Lmao amateurs