Zoomers can't remember the NATO bombings of Serbia

Zoomers can't remember the NATO bombings of Serbia.

Attached: serbom.png (515x690, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbia
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do, fuck Serbia.

be enriched by depleted uranium

>implying anyone gives a shit about Serbia

we will fuck you gypsy

then why do you post here you muslim shitskin?

They're paying the price for defending muslims now, with all these terror attacks. They'll never learn though.

every time i heard the planes going for the bombing run i looked up the sky and smiled

real Cigán hours

My uncle was part of the bomber squadron. He told me there was a running joke. Before every mission the mission control would call on the radio to "watch out for Russians and children!" because the Russians would never come to the aid of Serbia while NATO bombed them and children were an easy as fuck target to hit.

Kys diaspora.
Based
Let ebin removers, amirite shadilay?

wtf I love bill clinton now

Lol my dad was part of the radar team. He told the bomber guys to keep sending him pictures of exploded hospitals and elementary schools as fap material. They are now hanging on the wall above his bed. Absolutely based

go back to glorious serbia

Kek. I remember him slapping around the orphan girl he brought home as a souvenir.

I can remember athe buffy tall dutch guys in the military in my town. Also all the cool bombers flying over my head

you can smile again because serbian planes will fly over hungary

you kill innocent white children
we kill muslim shitskin terrorists

this is why serbia will stay a white country while your mother will get fucked by niggers and arabs

hungary has the highest suicide rate because you werent born serbian

now your hospitals and elementary schools are full of shitskins you german dog

go back to the steppe you filthy mongol

We'll give you another round of bollebank any time Serbia.

and we will give your women our semen you danish subhuman

I have only a vague idea here about the history, wasn't NATO in the right for bombing the Serbs to stop the whole massacres, ethnic cleansing and all that other shit the Serbs were doing?

and the whole radar team clapped, you worthless shitposter

muslims are parasites

That didn't answer my question Hans

I remember. I was 9 yo. My dad told me that Americans were going to bomb some irrelevant Eastern shithole.
I thought Americans were cool at the time. Later they started making me vomit on sight.

nato should have paid us for cleaning the world

are you from srebrenica

Nice justification of ethnic cleansing and murdering women and children you cunt

lmao

muslims are parasites

its a serbian diaspora, with a burning anus, yes it was the last time america did something right

it burns from shitting on you gypsy

>iki is larping as a serb now
Why though

Serbs shouldn't have started ethnic cleansing after albos collapsed financially, imagine being so pathetic you have to attack after they have no money and still lose

So where the fuck is the justification for the massacres and other crimes against humanity? I'm just seeing pure edgy shitposting

imagine being an albanian cockroach in italy and larping as an american with a european meme flag on pol

Why don't you go back to the construction site, Miroslav, don't make your boss wait for you.

dont you feel ashamed milorad? your ppl live in shit and piss and you go to germany and be "proud" to be serbian? isnt that fake, you sold yourself to those who killed your kin, but you are a proud serb right
pathetic, atleast actual serbians try to live better but you dont give a fuck about them, youd have them bombed again because MUH SERB IS A GOD SERB STRONK, covering in a comfy german apartment, same goes for the slobodan in america, you are the worst kind of ppl

its here

>I only have one enemy
No, I was in ALBA operation, wished to have taken part into kosovo war though

because i have vacations since yesterday you albanian nigger

the hard work keeps my body strong so i can defend my country

Do Serbs get asshurt by Muslims because they remind them they're descended from Turks? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbia

Go back to Kazakhstan Indo-Nigger

i save my money to give it for the people of my village
once serbia joins the eu, the balkans will become the core of european economy and serbia will take the role of poland

mark my words gypsy

>role of poland
clean toilets?

bomber bill do it again

turks are brown like my shit
i have white skin like nikola tesla

i can take you with me on your way to mongolia you steppe subhuman

>the balkans will become the core of european economy
You're fucking deluded

Attached: 1531342323860.jpg (996x868, 117K)

>the hard work keeps my body strong so i can defend my country

>defend my country from 1'000 kilometers away

shut up gypsy

serbia will have the highest gdp per capita in eastern europe

>and serbia will take the role of poland
What's that? exporting one million of toilet cleaners in the UK?

t. Ikibey

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

Attached: ikibey.jpg (554x210, 22K)

balkans are the oldest part of europe so it can happen

romania is already an it hub and there are already HIGH IQ people there

1000 years ago it would be inconceivable that northern europe would overtake the south and yet here we are

success is only an artifact of the time in which you live

bomber bill is an old man and now latinos and niggers live in his suburb

Good, so Basques can finally be alone in Europe.

>gr*ks

imagine being this much of a failure of a country and not having communism to blame for it

pay your damn debts and take your austerity cuts you literal african ape

the chinese invest billions in the balkans so they can sell their shitty products to the retarded western europeans
Greece will replace Holland as the trade hub and Serbia and Bulgaria will replace germany as the industrial power

we will make our own white christian union and close our borders to shitskins

poland is the 2nd strongest country of eastern europe
once we enter the eu, we will replace them

>poland is the 2nd strongest country of eastern europe
>once we enter the eu, we will replace them
Unlike them, you have neither the population number or the fertility rates to significantly increase your GDP

This is some advance shitposting

Those same people, under the auspices of Nato then proceeded to in turn cleanse Serbs from Kosovo. What kind of a peaceful intervention is that when you kick out one side and let the other do whatever they want?
And as if that was not enough, they felt so emboldened they started another terrorist campaign here just 2 years later, in the hopes of another Nato intervention and carving out another piece for their "greater Albania". We separated peacefully from Yugoslavia, there weren't any events like what happened in the rest of Yugoslavia.
The intervention also came here, but instead of another Kosovo we basically surrendered the Western part of our country under the disguise of "minority rights".

tl;dr

Americans wanted a base in the Balkans
alboniggers wanted a piece for their "greater albania"
If you believe any of that bullshit about human rights or genocide, you're bluepilled cringelord.

>we will make our own white christian union and close our borders to shitskins
>make white christian union with chink's money
>becoming indebted to china for the rest of eternity

greeks are nordic

Attached: nordic.jpg (852x480, 31K)

>balkans are the oldest part of europe so it can happen
>so it can happen
what did he mean by this

luxembourg has the highest gdp per capita in europe
something serbia should have too

serbia is not as small as luxembourg, so it's quite harder

if gdp depended solely on population then turkey and bangladesh would have higher gdp than finland

>its too big
>its too small
pick one

serbia is brown, poland is white

luxembourg is a tax and banking haven, not to mention the EU parliament is there. you think anyone trusts their money in s*rbia????

fuck you NATO

Attached: deliberate-force.png (314x800, 35K)

>Serbians aren't white

Attached: serbs.jpg (1500x824, 212K)

all slavs are white

liberland will become a tax and banking heaven too and the parlament of the new balkan union will be there too

check'd

Based

you guys have to understand that the only good guy in balkan is Macedonia

serbians deserve only the best thus macedonia will become part of serbia again

Do you mean northern Macedonia?
Macedonia is in Greece.

>these turks
>white

Azért vigyázz, meg ne vágd magad, csöppet éles vagy ma.

nope it won't you piece of shit

nah depends Ancient Macedonia was a mixture of thracians greeks and illyrians while having at the begining of its kindom a unique language due to high influence by the greeks it morphed

While at the modern age today we can see that balkan is heavly mixed place because it was the centar of progress and civilization and all types of people settled at the balkan peninsula and if you see Halpogroup science it will be obviouse its very mixed place something the west wants to become with importing refugees

serbia is white
this is how turks look like

Attached: shitskins.png (1024x440, 1.02M)

>This guy has to show everyone he's hungarian every time some shitskinoid magyar flag shows up
Cringe

>diaspora fighting who's a bigger nationalist of their shithole on a mongolian image board
Every single time

I'm glad I'm Romanian, we have much better folk costumes

Attached: romanians.jpg (1024x812, 145K)

>nope it won't you piece of shit
always keep in mind what serbia will become if we join eu

Serbs are a big issue in the balkan peninsula

their nationalism is strong and they think they're better than the rest while the fact is Serbs are the worst

EU is the only hope for savior of Balkan people

retarded kikepuppet gypsy

with the eu we will increase our economic output and continue expanding our borders

Serbia will join EU in 50years because your people are nationalistic caveman who cannot let go of the past and live into a future of a european family

t. Rácz Lajos, telepi cigány

serbia will join the eu much earlier
my children will be born in serbia and they will be eu citizen

mit őrjöngsz itt, elmebeteg? fogd be a pofád, vagy kintöm betonnal és a kőműveskalapáccsal verem szét utána az ocsmány pofád, te hitvány gazember!!!

Stop being such a dick to me, fyromgay :^(

Based

Cringe

i had a romanian driving instructor
he was a cool guy

Attached: 1531319211194.jpg (631x434, 36K)

>Serbs, Bosniaks and Croats
They all look the same