Why haven't you ?

why haven't you ?

Attached: 7879.png (252x319, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15875090
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>

I got 100mg oxy pills lying around. erowid says 4.5mg - 15mg is the dose range for strong buzz.

How do these pills even exist

Not from the DNM my dude, expensive and most likely shit (?) ....haven't lifted since started trading crypto. But in a few weeks I will be getting back to it and then run another blast of test-tren ....tone up those testicles

shit my bad

cruise for life.

Have fun with your suppressed natural test once you have to hop off

i highly suggest you flush those if you don’t have a opiate tolerance

They're probably extended release.

Because I like having hair more than I'd like looking like a gym monkey.

Ottormode for life

flush those pills and save yourself a lot of trouble. there are plenty of lessons to learn in life and that's one you should just learn the easy way and avoid it at all cost.

tried a few prohormones, decided I like my liver more than my muscles

take this advice or flip it to some junky. opioid tolerance and chronic/cancer pain is a real thing.

I like my private parts intact and in adult size, thanks.
Also, I produce a lot of testosterone and creatine naturally.

I decided its only worth it if I want fitness to be my main thing in life.

Depending on your genetics, after doing a couple of cycles your natural test may never go back to normal no matter how good you plan your PCT.

May force you to cruise or go on TRT for life and risk becoming sterile.
On top of that it makes travelling hard.

death sentence
enjoy your lack of life all the while people know you took the easy way out

Long term pain patients will gradually build a tolerance to opiates.

Don't fuck with those. Very high risk of ruining your life.

I'm not a dirty cheater

what makes me really angry is that big-pharma isn't allowed to work on new, better roids.
If recreational roids were legal they would throw billions at it and have sides-free perfect roids on the market in no time.
This the type of shit that makes you go libertarian.

I did. Test e for 12 weeks. Was super fit beforehand and unstoppable on it. Then the cycle ended when I got leukemia. Last 3 and a half years have been chemo and radiation filled. If you knew how bad the pain is... well a lot of people chose to die instead of get treated. Good news is after a bone marrow transplant it's finally behind me.

It's not fucking worth the cancer risk dudes

Because I compete in powerlifting for fun. Steroids would ruin the entire point.

Physician Assistant here, please don't take them. Opioids are literally the worst types of drugs, I've seen too many lives killed by opioids. Just smoke some weed or eat some shrooms if you want to get high.

Attached: 1528734758070.jpg (480x640, 89K)

Test is not carcinogenic though?

I've done like 6 cycles by now

volumetric dosing

I have a bag of 1mg clonazolam pellets

Attached: 1528831068494.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

i dont think you understand what "for life" means

>needs to either lift all the time and restrict your diet to the point of delusion or take cancer inducing pills in order to attract women
>meanwhile women are getting fatter and more demanding, whilst giving nothing in return for the extra effort

wew lad, i'd rather stay a virgin than do any of that desu

besides, getting fit doesn't fix being ugly

Attached: 1524993069536.png (453x228, 97K)

>tfw buying roids is what got me into crypto

i found the woman of my life without consciously trying, and seduced her regardless of my sorry ass state somewhere between skinnyfat and dad bod
it'd be nice to be buff, but it's simply not worth the drawbacks (discipline, effort, possible side effects, reliance on chems, etc.)

45 minutes a day 3 times a week, it's not as hard as you think. Most people lift because they genuinely enjoy doing it. Read the sticky on Jow Forums.

Kek maybe you should have researched it by your sixth cycle, you dun goofed

Cute, I get them free for insomnia

>comparing test-e to oral pro hormones
you're a retard
it only shrinkes your testes you absolute DYEL faggot

Have fun with your future atrophied testicles

Attached: 1528375293802.webm (460x258, 489K)

I have. steroids are no big deal as long as you use them properly. problem is most people are brainlets and don't know how to do it and fuck themselves up.

where'd you get those guys? been taking etizolam lately but the half life is too short clon is way better but I can't find it.

money for steroids is money I can use to speculate on shitcoins

WTF are these shit mods doing? If another gore post comes through, i am complaining to the owner of employee mental deficiency and inadequacy

Using HGC during steroid usage prevents tesicular atrophy.

they enjoy the results, not the actual lifting

30 years ago no one lifted but body builders and athletes, now almost every guy does it because its expected of them

I got some lomotil, not gonna take it, theoretically how can I profit off of it?

Testosterone doesn't cause leukemia, just bad genes and bad luck.

This study on rats shows that testosterone inhibits leukemia tumor growth.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15875090

" To conclude, our experiments reported that testosterone prevents the growth of tumor: indirectly by modulation of subsets T cells distribution and directly by the alteration of the cell cycle."

I blasted and cruised for 3 years. Been off for two years and this was my testosterone levels at my last blood test age 40.

Attached: testresults.jpg (698x69, 7K)

'sokay
pill threads seem to come up here at an alarmingly frequent rate anyway

what age did you start?