You do understand that all the smart Jews are buying this

dont you?

Attached: 0xbtckikes.png (501x576, 34K)

New exchange today, another one. Word is spreading, user. You don't have much time.

tick, tock

the tru biz way is to wait until 0xbtc is worth $100 then buy in

I kinda dunno why you try to get these guys onboard when so much of them are willfully ignorant and just want to talk shit about "brown people". let them miss out and be pissed later, look back and wonder why they were being such an asshole

kek, then they know for sure it's a good coin. Buying now after it has mooned only 4 times and recovered beautifully - that's still too risky.

Nice try Pajeet, trying to make us think it's a Jewcoin. i can see why you get the spot that's on the higher part of the shitting street.

>Jewcoin

The ultimate jewcoin, are you blind? The chart is pure Jew. Pajeet charts follow a very different pattern, one bloated pump and then a shit on the street.

This has the hallmarks of master race manipulation and they are taking it in one direction only.

listen, your goal, like mine, should be to use your crypto money to buy a Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) and then deny service to niggers. this will in turn start a nation wide race war in which the whites will win. also, this would make the crypto market go to the moon.

I hate browns and I'm heavy in 0xBTC

Still stuck with them bags i see.
Sell now and buy back your link before you get left behind

stfu cryptowski

no one is buying your stinky links

fuck off pajeets

OP didn't make the pic, nor is a pajeet. 0x is a scam. Shit like 0x and Link is designed to divert people away from BCH and XMR.

Making bank off this token. LOL @ the non-believers.

>Making bank off this token. LOL @ the non-believers.

Let them keep calling it a scam, just like Tron is a "scam" and it went fucking 3.5x since March, kek.

Pro tip, user - when someone says a coin is a "scam" they want you not to buy it, so they can fucking buy more.

We are shilling it so you will buy it, you know that, but it's no secret and we genuinely believe it will rise for us all.

No but I know dumb indians are. This is the pajeetest of the pajeet.

Adding to my portfolio.

137 IQ Jew here. Not buying this.

Could you actually type this without laughing your ass off? I'll be honest with you, shills. If anyone falls for this blatant retardation, then they deserve it.

>137 IQ Jew here. Not buying this.

138 IQ Jew, going all in. Sorry, pal.

200 IQ Pajeet here, All in here

Seems like a good time to start mining this again.

>Seems like a good time to start mining this again.

Yea I started again once the chinks left. Those fuckers will be back, though, once they care again. Get it now and be ready for the next jump.

Literal Jew here, take your stormfaggotry back to Jow Forums

who is the person on the mask?

Kill yourself kike

Make me faggot

Nah 0xBCH has way better meme potential as it is the REAL 0xBTC.

>its afraid

No, I'm actually laughing at you in fact.

get back in the oven

>its
Retarded Jow Forumsfag, you can't even speak your own language correctly. Of course it's always the most low quality whites that end up being supremacists.

Stop shilling. Your bags are worthless. No one is buying them. It’s over. Sell

t. a kike still busy accumulating

you could say this is like Litecoin for Ethereum network

KEK. Please start using 0xBitcoin in the OP so my filter works. Thanks you, pajeets.

How much would a braided sideburn Jew buy? I'm asking for a friend.

Friendly Reminder this its a pajeet scam
>pic related

Attached: E13F6D0A-44D2-4A21-9017-D7DBD56D2118.gif (202x216, 1.99M)

>Smart jews and their 100k/day volume
>He thinks anons will fall for this garbage
>Shitcoin Build on a Shitcoin

Attached: 1fv1f.jpg (960x690, 180K)

t. oy vey gevalt!! shut it down goyim!

But OP haven't you heard? It's a pajeet pump and dump scam!

Attached: Photo_2018-06-15_09-56-53_PM.png (1936x1936, 897K)

Its actually a washtrading scam. Enjoy the taste of shit

I knew it! :(((((

Attached: 1529104447953.png (427x700, 220K)

Did you just buy in when it made its run to $2.20 and now you’re trying to shill it as the coin of the Jews to get rid of these heavy free falling bags? I’m just curious op, not calling you out on your faggotry.

Prove that it's a scam, oh wait you can't.

tick, tock

>unironically calling people supreemists.

He was pulling your chain, bro. There are probably some bad actors trading to themselves but by and large the volume appears to be organic. There's no "scam"- no one's ever asked me for money in the 0xBitcoin community. Seriously. I never had to buy any either... i just mined some. so it's gonna be awful hard to scam me out of my free internet money

You can't exit scam a currency token, that's the beauty of it. It's just BTC again on eth blockchain for le smart contracts gimmick. It'll be right up there with that other shit like Bitcoin Gold in top 100 eoy.

You got the meme wrong, where's the gross vagina picture?