Went all in

Went all in
See you in a few months..

Attached: holochain-guide.jpg (1400x933, 119K)

What do you think about the internal sale of holofuel for a much cheaper price than the current HOT token price?

Supply is really limited and it's only for Indiegogo supporters so it doesn't really matter

It's the death of Holo anyone saying otherwise just wants to dump their bags

If you want a real coin buy QTUM

HAHHAHAHAHA
GL user

You sound intelligent. Here I was thinking that once mainnet is live circulating supply has no effect on price.

Just sold my bags of 14 mil. Thanks for the heads up.

Bought at ICO, and bought a couple million more after the first dip at idex for 0.00000058.
Just had an epiphany that made me go all in.

Salty moonboys don't even deny it

Stop dumping bags on my newfrens

>My bags of 14 mil
I wish I could've gave you the heads up sooner user

It’s okay, I just put it all toward HORSE. So much comfier than this scam.

I admire your balls. Wish I had the power to go all in, but I got burned in the past and since then I'm always diversified.

it's only for the holoport fags. it's literally nothing and I'm almost sure it comes form the team's share, which they already said they will be selling before mainnet goes live since it's mutual credit and they will go into debt at launch. I'd rather have them doing it OTC like this than dumping on the market.

The Holo FUD has been some of the lowest IQ fud I have seen on this board.
So Comfy.

Is that cents or sats? Cos if it's sats you got pageeted

I think QTUM/EOS are God tier holds

You're going to get pajeeted SO hard user I feel for you

Can't say I didn't try to warn you

At least it seems like we’ve moved on from the feet. Seems like they’re not even trying now though with “but circulating supply”

If you're a developer looking to build on Holo, you should buy the ports and really get into it. As a consumer, the only point in buying the tokens now is for the pumps its had, but more so to be ready to pay for dapp usage on Holo. Cool system where you lend computing power to earn Holofuel and you can use dapps using that Holofuel. It's gonna be Steam 2.0. It's not the internet 2.0.

>EOS
>God tier hold
so, we have literal retards among us

Attached: 1358925715224.jpg (680x1671, 1.14M)

Eth
Said I bought at IDEX? Are you a brainlet?

QTUM/EOS.
Are you serious?
Better to look into the hot new ico KYS

>Holochain’s “agent centric” philosophy means that identifying and tracking agents is as important as identifying and tracking data in a “data centric” system so anonymity, or even pseudonymity, is counterproductive
Into the trash it goes

So every proof of stake project is garbage too?

You can have anonymity in a POS system you brainlet, they have nothing to do with each other.

>a few months
It's never coming back faggot. Perma bear incoming

Salty moon boys are salty a bizbro is helping the newfrens

It's SOOOOO obvious what you guys are trying to do. It's not gonna moon look at the circulating supply brainlet

Have fun with your bags

You know they just partnered with a privacy company, right?

And for you fucks who are complaining about the sale of HOLOFUEL (not HOT, it can't be sold in the crypto market), it only benefits those few US indiegogo backers who couldn't participate in the ICO. The cap for this promotion is $1mil and it's only $1000 per person.

You autists are spastic and misinformed.

There are people holding millions of dollars worth of holotokens, they still hold after like a slow 50% loss so I guess either they going to sell at loss and dump on poorfags or they know somethings up

Damn, dude. I mean, nobody knows the future, but that's an INSANE gamble. With every major institution putting their money behind blockchain technology, you're going to go ALL IN on something with zero proof of use, no security protocol, and an inexperienced team? And that the only way it ever succeeds is if blockchain fails? Serious balls.

You know that I'm quoting one of their devs word-for-word, right? Do you have reading difficulties?
>anonymity, or even pseudonymity, is counterproductive

Biz was shilling HOT at like 50 GWEI. Shit I bought in late and am still comfy in the green.

HOT looks like a pretty decent project and, conceptually, it's more even more revolutionary than Blockchain. It's also got some serious meme potential for guerilla marketing. Add on the fact that this team has been working on Holo since before BTC was even created and you've got yourself a pretty comfy long term hold

>From HoloChain subreddit:
>We're working our own shop on our site which will sell HoloPorts along with other merch like stickers, shirts, etc. We'll keep everyone >updated!

The marketing will time perfectly with the coming bull run. Imagine all the hippies in California running around with Holo Stickers on their car. The normies I know who know jack shit about crypto but somehow knew what Tron was... will now be Holonauts.

>You're going to get pajeeted SO hard user
true, real pajeet project right there, you spotted it, godspeed user. now go buy some 0xbtc and enjoy early retirement

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Then what do you make of the Promether partnership?

How is this an insane gamble? You do realize that this shit 10x'ed in a week right? We are still around 110 on CMC after only 5 weeks and the hype run on this shit has not even begun. Judging by your post your research has been minimal, so please don't pretend to be qualified enough to FUD. Real FUD has to come from people who actually understand the fundamentals and team and can make reasonable arguments to how this "won't work". Guess what, in 5 weeks I haven't seen anyone FUD it with an actual understanding of what they have achieved here.