Technical Analysis Requests Part 2

Link to previous post
>

Hey Jow Forums I am doing TA requests for 2 hours minimum today.

Format:
>coin/token name (preferably binance only)
>time frame ; short (24h-72h) , medium (72h-14d) , long (anything longer than 14d)

Attached: 85fx26isin7z PART 2.jpg (2560x1984, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGLb29x8e20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REQ
Medium and 6 weeks

Ark
long, 1 month

Dunno if this counts, but BTCUSD short time frame. If I can choose exchange, finex.

Nano
long, 1 month

DICK DICK DICK HAHAHAHAHA DICK DICK DICK!

Thought the thread died but you saved it.
I have a longterm REQBTC view in the previous thread

Attached: REQBTC.png (1514x919, 122K)

Attached: ARKBTC.png (1514x919, 104K)

Attached: BTCUSD.png (1514x919, 101K)

Attached: NANOBTC.png (1514x919, 108K)

BnB
Medium and/or long

iotex
medium

Where did you learn to do this? Any resources?

You fucking homo's. Stop posting these retarded graphs that don't mean shit! Better, print that shit out and whipe your ass with it. I hope you cut your ass and bleed from your rectum for days. Bunch of cunts that you are.

These lines might look like I make stuff up, but give me a few minutes I will finish replying and I will post a few pictures with proof of how they work exactly

Attached: BnB.png (1514x919, 127K)

One of my previous posts

Attached: Eos1.png (1824x916, 82K)

how bout ada user? i'm wondering where the floor is and wouldnt mind having a second opinion

Attached: 1489087507592.gif (320x288, 301K)

Whats up? your nigger brain can't understand this?

Attached: Eos2.png (1824x916, 100K)

Attached: IOTX.png (1514x919, 81K)

Where is PoS/PoL? (Proof of Short/Proof of Long)
Reminder to not trust any TA fag that does not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a shit.
>"but I don't like gambling"
So TA is not that solid if it's a gamble for you then?
Anyone can hold, not everyone can net profits on leverage and avoid liquidation until cashing out, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.

Been learning since 2015, traded Forex back in the day... took a lot of time and I am still learning and there are plenty of resource online but most of that crap doesn't work.
take this video as a start it will help you a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=gGLb29x8e20

Attached: ADABTC.png (1514x919, 127K)

I am the fag who caught the EOS pump yesterday , nice to meet you.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (127x119, 3K)

> you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.

then dont risk your entire account if it moves 2% against you wtf

Do you see anything familiar?

Attached: EOSPUMP.png (1514x870, 96K)

Blue board means safe for work. Infantile drawings like this are not allowed. Follow the rules. Reported, but you won't be b& because the mods here are faggots and are busy deleting missile launch threads on Jow Forums. Saged you as well. Learn the rules kiddo.

Got my long filed, using my own memelines but seeing that you were looking at the same zone for drop made me increase leverage a little bit, we'll see how it plays.

Attached: 1517624790918.png (657x527, 24K)

I hate using reference zones for price reversals , I only forecast direction... and btc is dropping now not sure if it's smart to be long at the moment

NEO
long

Thanks

Xmr please
Medium and /or long