Is being a youtuber impossible these days? what are some good niches to capitalize on if so...

is being a youtuber impossible these days? what are some good niches to capitalize on if so? i am a woman who doesn't want to do beauty

Attached: 45AFoSD.png (449x949, 528K)

twitch stream yourself sitting there and get free money

IRL streaming will blow up on youtube in the next few years and you aren't dependent on ads with that.

Theres currently an opening for an attractive female to interview pro wrestlers now that Alicia Atute of AMBY was signed to a pro wrestling company

this.
if you're an 7/10 with or without makeup you could literally sit in your room and get hundreds of donations after a couple months of grinding. it's that fucking easy for roasties unless they're braindead.
men on the other hand actually need to have a personality in order to make it as a youtuber or streamer.
the rest lucked out on a normie trend or focus on a specific niche.

just on the asmr trend and get cuckbucks from patreon cucks

show your fucking tits you cunt

i dont think that would do very well on yt
isn't this saturated?

If you're a woman and you aren't at least 7/10 just forget it right now.

I'm not playing, I'm serious

literally irrelevant these days because i see plenty sub 7 women that are successful

>is being a youtuber impossible these days?
No, it's definitely possible.

Show your tits on YouTube and make money

its saturated but if you do it every day for awhile all you need is like 100 viewers before you start getting decent donations you dont have to be the biggest

Crypto interviews. Skype with devs pimping their ICOs, get invited to industry parties, get tips in cryptos from viewers. And best of all, the only content you have to come up with is who you want to/can get to interview. People love to talk about their projects.
Your job is to come up with good questions, listen so you can follow up smartly, look cute, and be nice to your fans. You don't even have to be an expert of any kind.

>i dont think that would do very well on yt
You are wrong. Look up asian andy and ice poseiden
Not your niche but they are making 500k/year by IRL streaming on YT exclusively.
Its all fresh and just beginning to pick up

IRL streaming will be insanely big within next 3 years.

if you do irl walking around yes but irl what women do on twitch just sitting at the computer wont work

Yes of course. people want to see the streamer interact with other people. doesn't even need to be all that interesting. The viewers are just substituting for human interaction.

Name one.
This. Anything crypto is a booming industry for youtube thots.

at what

emma chamberlain

others that come to mind are:
niki and gabi
alisha marie
mia stammer

just some random girls i watch

you might as well do that on twitch though if youre a women and dont intend on having "nigger" dropped on your stream

you wont get banned as long as you know the rules

youtube basically killed themselves
instagram are releasing 1 hour video support soon
you decide what that means

it means that making money will depend more on looks

Youtubes audience is vastly bigger

Just bend over, shove a porcupine up your ass and stream that shit. Guaranteed succes.

no way twitch has way more viewer traffic who can find you

nobody will find you on youtube if youre just starting out and dont already have a following they dont have a section to browse streamers

and twitch has hosting which getting hosted by a big streamer from time to time can really help you

youtube you wont get 1 viewer ever maybe

I would literally cut off my good hand to get the advantages attractive females get. You have it SO fucking easy you don't even realize its easy, that's just...normal for you.

I can't think of a topic you couldn't make money off of. Just make sure your camera doesn't take grainy piece of shit videos and you'll do fine in ANYTHING.

post a photo of yourself blurring out your eyes or something so we can see if you're actually attractive or not

ugly girl youtubers/streamers are doomed to fail

Join Bloodsports and become an E-Celeb. J-F Gariepy.

bump

>doesnt want to do beauty
CanĀ“t do beauty

tbfh if youre not extremely boring you will get views as a girl

I ran yt with 3k subscribers once, dumped it at its growth stage, I could help you out

what were your videos about?

videogames mostly, some were just memes, I did whatever I wanted. was a really good channel to me.

I know the struggle of it, and I know how to get good, even though nowadays almost everything is produced you can lowball it if you are talented.

in entertainment, the niche is to be a better character than everyone else in some respect, you dont really have to fear about having a "market" as long as people can sympathsize with you

but are you a girl?

Nope, but in all honesty this should give me more credibility. Theres girls just running on being able to understand boys in some way with 100k view on new vid channels, its really not that hard, the hardest part is understanding why and how you grow

Emma chamberlain is fucking hot

Fishing/outdoor channels. Retarded boomers love it and they are too stupid for Adblock, plus if you get big companies send you shit for free if you use their gear and/or they pay you or send you stuff to keep and review