Depression general

being depressed isn't all bad, turns out you actually save a lot of money when you've lost the will to live from not going out/drinking/partying/going to movies etc. (assuming you're not hooked on hard drugs as a coping mechanism)

post ways this crippling market has helped yo save money to buy more crypto

>dont go out with friends to see movies
>dont go out to bars
>not spending money on netflix since most tv isnt entertaining anymore
>saving money on vidya by playing old games like new vegas or starcraft
>saving money on food by eating less/eating cheap frozen foods
>too depressed to get a gf to spend money on
>not spending money on clothes to make myself look better to people since i dont give a shit
>not spending money on pointless grooming products like shampoo or razors
>not spending money on health insurance since I could die and am indifferent
>get to put all the saved money into more crypto and watch it go down still, but its all good because either I make it or ill be found dead with my brains splattered in the gutters near some dumpsters

Attached: when-did-wojak-get-so-profound-needs-more-shit_o_4566589.jpg (498x445, 80K)

true. too depressed to enjoy vidya too. basically 0 expenditure on anything but the necessities, on the other hand probably less productivity due to depression

>dont have friends so i've never been invited out
>khv so i've never had to spend money on a whore
>/ptg/ so all anime and music is free
>never been rich enough for a gaymen computer, used thinkpad x220 for 6 years and still going
the only thing i spend money on is takeout food because i honestly cant be bothered to cook most of the time
2/3 times if i dont have leftover takeout i skip lunch or dinner until i either go to the store and buy a cooked chicken or instant ramen or buy takeout

Attached: 1509458746354.jpg (681x706, 41K)

Pick something very difficult to do that will benifit the world and do that. Don't an hero user, become a hero.

that's ironically very optimistic for a depressed person
i guess the possibility of riches is what keeps you going

eh most of us live on the expense of wagies, or even there parents if there lucky enough to have good parents, so an hero is unlikely until people approach 30

user, isolating yourself is never good. been doing the same thing for the last 6 months and it really fucked me over. just got on an anti-depressants to help lift me out of my current funk. do something about your issues. it's only gonna get worse. no one will safe you if you don't.

good luck, user.

so Jow Forums is filled with racist depressed suicidal neets? LMAO

>6 months

Attached: 1498012004686.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

get an instant pot user, its really easy to use and you can make burrito bowls all day erry day, or 5 minute pastas and save hundreds of dollars on eating out

its cause the bear market

Attached: 1517858649615.png (635x661, 227K)

I unironically questioned my FIAT ''investments'' of several grand in crypto often times, but then I realised normies my age spend the same and sometimes a lot more:
x driving license (depends on the country) Europe $2500
x car / insurance / gas etc. car related.. car= $2-5k + monthly ~$300
x newest smartphones - iPhone X = $1200
x desinger clothing - hypebeast etc. some tryhards spend $3000 a month
x vacations in the summer $1K -2k
x partying on the weekends
x maintain roastie gf - present for her so that she dont leaves you: make up, clothes, etc...

incel spotted

Normie spotted

im not a neet

Attached: cheeky.jpg (499x203, 34K)

Approaching 30 feeling ashamed and defeated that I haven’t made $1m and that the prospect of having a family or loving wife is getting closer to never happening. I’ve done so much to work on myself physically and mentally and I still cannot find anyone at all to get close to that won’t leave me as soon as something better comes along.

I’ve never been one to quit but I’m getting closer to just saying fuck it and quitting excercise, learning business shit, and socializing. I still have a truckers license so I’ll go back to pissing in a jug and slowly killing myself on Denny’s and camels.

I don’t even care about sex anymore I’d just like to have a woman want to spend some sort of time with me.

I did alright with crypto but nothing to retire on, my daily job is ok and I make good money. Honestly i spend most of my time either hating myself or wishing I could somehow die naturally. Couldn’t kill my self cause of my family but I ride a motorcycle and sometimes wonder when the crash is coming.

It seems like everything could just melt away with a loving hug or dinner with someone. I’ve been alone for so fuckin long and I don’t know how much more I can take.

I truly hate myself

Don't stop improving yourself. You can still make it. Learn how to talk to women by fucking things up a few times

I stopped drinking because it doesn’t ease the pain, and I started working out because I don’t ever want my self worth tied to anything that can be taken away from me easily lmao. So I’m winning

I’ve had relationships with amazingly beautiful girls but they’ve all been sub 25 years old. As soon as the split in life comes where they want to be independent it’s over and I’m left holding the bag of emotions and a bill for various expenses.

Same story every fucking time. Now my psyche is broken and I’m angry at women and myself.

I’ve convinced myself that women are repulsed by me even though I’ve worked out and made myself into something I’d deem attractive...I’ve been dealing with this for nearly a year and it drives me insane all day long.

At least you're not on your way to becoming a stepcuck

The level of incel in this thread overwhelming

Attached: e8041348ab2edcbec2711e175a06b6f7.jpg (875x1000, 724K)

fuck this made me laugh

hnnnnnnng