So Bulwark just updated their website, their marketing director (guy on the right) looks like a meth addict...

So Bulwark just updated their website, their marketing director (guy on the right) looks like a meth addict. How long before he dumps his share of the premine to get another hit?

Attached: ss+(2018-06-15+at+11.30.23).jpg (612x511, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulwarkcrypto.com/partnerships/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he looks like that white dude from the wire

Crypto provides the best comedy

Bulwark? More like Bulcock.

mined this piece of shit back in january, glad i dumped it all for more stinkies

jesus christ what the fuck even causes that?

I suppose the one on the left has pink hair?

They honestly look like the same person. Are you sure that the guy on the right isnt just the guy on the left without the hair, beard and glasses?

rofl people actually pay for something that these guys "created"?

His beard connects to his ears

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-183734.jpg (777x569, 91K)

Not a bad coin honestly, lots of news on the horizon and they do good work. But the new team pictures cracked me up.

id take a bunch of white boys over a circle jerk of pajeets any day

Is that community manager a tranny?

guy on left looks like he will spend the dev budget on basedlet

nah he looks fine

I saw that dude on the right rummaging around the condom bins at my local queer bar last weekend for real

Well he certainly looks happy and drug free.

anyone else notice this?

Attached: Untitled.png (672x520, 44K)

looks like someone who has been hodling crypto desu

JUST

Attached: JUST.jpg (278x271, 13K)

Should be the new JUST face

bulwarkcrypto.com/partnerships/

uh???

depression in human form

should join their discord and check he's okay

wouldn't want him to neck himself and leave everyone bagholding

Who hurt this man
Someone call the hotline please

left guy - dom
right guy - sub

Attached: domestic.jpg (640x400, 86K)

i have dark circles around my eyes too, don't remind me. it's not fair

Id be more worried about gay hipster on the left.
At least the crankbot does some actual work when high. Also he looks like this is his only chance to make it.

No joke, if you're invested into this coin, have a look at the bitcointalk threads etc. about it. Last time I looked was like 6 months ago, but there were a lot of accusations and suspicion being thrown around.

lol

Oh, yeah, mistook this for a shill thread, kind of sleepy. Bulwark is 99% a scam.

explain?

source?

or are you just spreading FUD based on nothing?

See Didn't mean to FUD, was just replying to the other user. Looking back at BTCtalk now, the opinion seems different, just meant it as a reminder to do your due diligence, since people used to be pretty skeptical earlier. Probably shouldn't have added 99% scam in the second reply.

idiots they're clearly the same person, look at the eyebrows if you need confirmation. Old fucking meme.

Condom bins?

I understand, just thought it was strange to call out a coin that is genuinely considered really legit in the MN/Privacy space.

np dude.

frogman loves you for you