PLEASE KEEP FUDDING THIS SO I CAN KEEP BUYING THESE DISCOUNTED BAGS

PLEASE KEEP FUDDING THIS SO I CAN KEEP BUYING THESE DISCOUNTED BAGS
THANKS FOR ALL THE FUD, I REALLY MEAN IT IM SUPER COMFY NOW
WHEN THIS SHIT HITS $10 I'LL BE A MILLIONAIRE
NO, REALLY, THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP BIZ YOU JUST MADE ME A NICE LITTLE FORTUNE

Attached: 0xbtcnotselling.png (700x475, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

0x1d00ffff.github.io/0xBTC-Stats/?page=graphs&#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proof or gtfo

NICE TRY YOU GLOW IN THE DARK IRS NIGGER BUT YOURE NOT GETTING MY WALLET ADDRESS

I'm with this guy.

You have one more post before we start reporting you.

This is the most retarded, incoherent put-down I've heard, including middle school

Wtf its wrong with you guys dont you get it ?
Absolutly no one its falling for this shit NO ONE
Now go kys

I defy anyone here to find a coin with a higher chance of 2, 5 or 10x'ing (AGAIN) in the very near future.

hint: you can't

Hint: YOU can't.

A shitcoin that could’ve been named anything else but the nigger developer called it bitcoin to bring false esteem and credibility to a worthless token. I can create 0xbitcoin cash if I wanted to

Attached: E00CEA4B-659F-4E23-8DFB-4AF62F324063.jpg (802x854, 221K)

Attached: superdump.png (1118x538, 168K)

Nice try Pajeet, trying to make us buy your shiticoin scambags, i can see why you get the spot that's on the higher part of the shitting street.

zoom out
we are repeating the cycle
0x1d00ffff.github.io/0xBTC-Stats/?page=graphs&#

Nigger developer is an advantage for this coin. Think of the mainstream media shilling once they find that out. It’s literally perfect.

Yea, super bullish. Difficulty just spiked, new supply being mined is low. This happened last time too and it turned out to be super bullish. The hashrate shot up while prices were closer to $3 or $4, then dropped when 0xbtc tanked to $2 or $1.50. That's just natural life cycle of a mineable token, it'll stabilize out in a year or so.

Oh, you mean the way all the other coins are stabilized?

Never thought of it this way. The absolute massive amount of media coverage that would hit on NYTimes, WSJ, Bloomberg, CNBC, etc. once they find the biggest "Black Cryptocurrency Creator" is super bullish. They even have specific grants for black devs, so the 0xBTC space could grow if he decides to keep working on top of 0xBTC like he is right now with Lava Wallet

Yes... have you seen BTC hashrate? An 80% swing in hashrate within a week hasn't happened in years

Yeah it will literally over ride any environmental/mining concerns that the sjws may have.

It's a GREAT time to own some of this token.

hodling on to my small bag tight.

>having to make an "IM NOT FUCKING SELLING!!!" thread within 2 weeks of falling for a pump n dump
>defending it with your life to make yourself feel better, and get comforted by the other pajeets and sub-70 IQ brainlets on Jow Forums
This is one of the greatest things I've ever read in my life, thanks for this user, I'm actually laughing uncontrollably. Imagine purposely buying an asset that depreciates more than 60% in value over the course of a week, then acting like you made a smart decision and encouraging others to copy you.

Attached: mysides.jpg (500x500, 42K)

logo is a egg yolk
dead on arrival

Attached: chicken.jpg (241x209, 3K)

dumbass piece of retard shit

Attached: 86ae6c01f60b05570fad5e53aee028204654d02579e1b1a28082f8a485452992.jpg (1024x576, 121K)