Uncle oldfag checking on the stinky linkies

You guys did sell at $0.59 like I suggested, right?

To teach those who didn't listen to me a lesson, I may buy Binance and Etherdelta's entire order books, and sell this shit at $0.03. Just to fuck you non believers over

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

Sold at 1.20, get on my level uncle poopdick

Try it faggot. Nobody believes your LARP.

Do it

Attached: A70FDCA9-44D5-47E2-B29B-0C997A1D0C34.jpg (271x277, 32K)

I'll set my buy orders at 0.03 thanks

Wait does this mean if I put a sell order in for 0.1 BTC per Link I'll be rich? lol

Bring it on, astro.

not astro, for the last time. he just got here

Sure, go for it, who gives a shit. You may as well do it then I'll buy 5x my current stack.

5 x 0 is $0.00 eoy

Whatevs

You talk a lot of shit and I want to thank you for fudding LINK so hard. I hope you kept a few retards out.

It's too bad you're not really a whale and you are all talk. I would love to see some crazy shit go down before LINK leaves orbit.

Do it, you won't.

Logging into binance now boys, keep a look out tonight. I need to scope out how to pull this off, might pull in a couple other oldfags to make sure the order book is wiped out. Fuk this token hard

Its going to be nice to scoop up some $0.03 Chainlink...Thanks uncle oldfag!

Do it you fucking retard, no one cares.

lol at all those sell orders suddenly appearing for 0.1 btc and above

LOL
> i need muh larp fudder posse to back me up in dissing link for the millionth thread
The only positions you faggots have are x100 chromosome21 longs.

you dont have the balls to buy chainlink and hold chainlink. thats why you post here every night like a true beta cryptofag.

Waiting...

Attached: 7963D16C-E5DC-4642-B3E4-F6748CF4546F.png (923x713, 16K)

...well? Where's that buy, "oldfag"?

Bought in September. Last time I had any doubts was before the EOY announcement. Now that we have a GitHub I just laugh st you faggots. When you own 150k link you don't have to say trade shit.

ha its funny because oldfags dont make repeated threads identifying themselves and you would know this if you weren't a 20 yr old new faggot nigger

this. oldfags know that tripfags are pure cancer. oldfags would rather die than stoop to such a low rebbit-like faggoty validation-seeking method of identifying themselves on an anonymous racist hentai image board.

I see some extra sell walls up tonight, let's see what you fags are made of

post a more aesthetic card

Utterly pathetic thread. You bit off more than you can chew, better luck next time.

Will post real cards soon, I've got JP Palladium, Chase Reserve, Amex Cent, Amex Plat, after a while the luster wears off. It does impress golddiggers so I guess if you're going for that

Only 360k LINK in the sell book on Binance, this is almost too easy folks. Believe me, too easy. We're going to burn those order books like you've never seen

just gave ur self away.... zero point in having amex cent and plat at same time

What happened to buying up the order books?

Like I said. LARP.

Arranging with my buds online, Binance only has $80k worth of this bullshit for sale. We're deciding if we want to dump right after or wait to dump randomly on everyone's heads

Fucks given: not many. I guess I get to buy the entire supply for free eoy then, looking forward to becoming a whale.

Absolute lies. You think we’re so retarded that we can’t see the order book? Check the top of the order book. Some jokers put up 20k link at 1btc each. I’ve got 40 btc worth up alone at a much lower price. You’re a larping faggot.

Great. Ill put up a few k at 1.20 so you can become an ATH buyer lmao. Gtfo with this awful larp did you even read it before you hit post?

Yeah which fag thought they were getting 69 BTC for 2000 LINK? Fuck you fags

can you elaborate on why having those credit cards is impressive? i always figured that a credit card is a credit card is a credit card, but different ones have different bonuses and whatnot

like, do you have to have a certain credit score to own them, or have to be a chase customer for 4 years, or some other requirement?

spoonfeed me please

BTFU astrofag. Google harder next time dumb cheese dick. JP Palladium was discontinued in 2016..... There is no JP Palladium card anymore.... keep changing your story now.

Bonuses help. 100k for Reserve got me a nice business class trip to Iceland for no charge, with points. Chase didn't have any customer requirements besides a good credit score and a limited amount of inquiries. Others are more for status and perks, like Amex. The bonus they were offering for the Plat is what drew me to it, despite the redundancy with Centurion

Are you astro in a reverse bout? I had JPP and let it expire, never said I still use it. Guessing you've never held one, chump

huh, pretty cool

im definitely not ragging on you because im sure it probably took a lot of work to get a collection like that, but its kinda interesting to think that we use cards that put you in debt as status symbols

he can't, cuz proven larper now.
-Amex cent is invitiation only
-Amex plat is tier 1 credit, AF is $550
-JP Palladium discountinued 2016, bad reward prog
-Chase sapphire reserve good benefits, chase UR is very very valuable

No but you said 'I have JP Palladium' present tense. Who the fuck talks about their expired cards in the present tense? You're a larping faggot. If you're not then hurry up and buy my bags.

Attached: tumblr_ntir522XQz1ruqqm0o1_540.jpg (540x376, 45K)

I gotta hand it to whoever started putting up 5k LINK for 28 BTC and shit like that, we are hollering over here

who has to invite you? amex? and for what reason would they invite you, customer loyalty?

i think the idea behind the palladium, from what ive read at least, was that it was more of a status symbol than an actual use card

and yeah, after looking up the sapphire reserve it seems that its probably the best bang for your buck if you travel a lot

>we
Larping about having friends. A new low?

The other problem with your larp is the time in the U.S. right now. A oldfag whale who's made would not be shitposting on a thai rice cooking forum at 1am or whatever and he certainly wouldn't have oldfag friends who are also awake and ready to buy a load of Link just to fuck with some NEETs. Next time you plan a larp think about the time fren.

Uncle Oldfagit is100% confirmed astrofag wanna be now.
-If you have Amex Cent, you do not apply for amex plat, no matter the bonus MR points involved. AF$550/year, you would apply, get the bonus points and cancel before year 2 fees hit.
-Amex cent does financial review and audits. They will request actual financial docs as supporting docs. In vitiation is based partly financial review... actual matrix is no published. You get Amex plat first, then Amex cent... not the other way around.
-Fucking larper 100% confirmed

L A R P
No one gives a flying fuck

Attached: tenor.gif (498x376, 2.28M)