I fucked up Jow Forums i fucked up real bad

i fucked up Jow Forums i fucked up real bad
i was an early adopter of btc and eth, also a big miner
worked for the longest time as a CNA in a nursing home doing 12 hr shifts
put all my money into crypto and mining farm stuff
finally started making it years ago and quit the CNA life and became a full time cryptofag
well, i let the money go to my head and ended up marrying this bitch i met at a club
been married somewhat bittersweetly for about 3 years now and shes divorcing me
she knows all about my crypto because i told her and showed her when we were dating
i pay taxes on everything i mine but have hidden wallets and only about 300k in fiat
am i going to lose half of everything i own now?
will they make me transfer to this bitch half of all my crypto wallets? i need help bros - also, go all in on 0xBitcoin and thank me later

Attached: 1517945852717.jpg (927x576, 104K)

give it to me before the divorce. I promise to give it back :^)

can they legally make me give her half of my stacks even if i had them before we were married?
i havent talked to a lawyer yet but will be soon.
i just got divorce papers a couple days ago, been drinking myself to death ever since

>go all in on 0xBitcoin and thank me later
Nice try. The shills for this absolute shitcoin never stop.

Time to leave the country and never come back. Maybe Move to Malta

the fuck you mean man, its only 4 months old. hardly enough time to tell if its a shitcoin or not.
also, look at the charts, its healthy, not the avg pnd.
it cant even be a ponzi cause the contract cant be changed.
its got so many good things going for it but i bet you already know that
bet you wish you got in sub $1 dont ya, good luck accumulating man

serious answer is it depends on where you're married (country, and if US by state). some places are more cucked than others.

if most of your money is tied up in crypto and you're in a western country, I'd just fuck off to southeast asia or latin america if I were you.

i was thinking about buying citizenship in cyprus actually that is if i have to give the bitch half my crypto legally speaking

yea but what im afraid of is that lots of countries are really anti american and id probably just end up like that russian crypto millionaire that got ass raped and killed over his bags

If you're money is tied up in crypto they can't make you give her half right?

Fuck Cyprus move to Thailand and start a human milk farm. Leave no forwarding address. I'm also bullish on 0xBTC

Here’s the answer OP.
Transfer everything to a privacy coin like Monero.
If asked about the assets, you got hacked.
There is no way to prove that you have access to the funds.

i know all about monero and have thought about this as the end game but i need to know if the courts would make me (in america) give this cunt half my crypto.
thats what i need an answer to, i cant find anything reliable online about this happening to any guys in divorce situations before

Techincally it’s your separate property from the date you got married and before. All that BTC and eth you held from before you got married, regardless of it mooning, is all yours.

Whatever property you acquired from the day you got married and after is considered community property. Also you wouldn’t have to pay alimony since you’ve been married less than 10 years. what state are you in ? No prenup?

>studying for the CA Bar Exam.

An inventive shill, these pajeets are getting craftier!

well that just fucks me out of lots of crypto over the last 3 years then.
i guess i only have 80k LINK now since the bitch gets half

How can they? There is no proof that you own them, you can say you just got hacked.
It works. Just make sure to report them as losses in your tax reports.
When the water is clear, you can cash it out.

no i was an idiot i didnt get a prenup cause i thought i was in love

yea sure, just like trevon james reported that bitcoin stolen to the cops
yea man im not tryin to get arrested or anything dude thx tho but im not a criminal

Just pay someone to kill her

Put it all in monero and deny everything if you’re not a faggot.

Sorry babe I got hacked

Or this

You’re not a celebrity and you didn’t endorse any ponzi schemes. Having your money in Monero is not criminal.
But whatever man, good luck.

sirs its a bittersweet symphony this life
try to make end meet you slave to monies then die

yea but do you have any idea what kind of losses id have to take on my btc converting into barely gaining XMR?
thats like mad losses man, suicidal lvl wojack posting loss lvls even

tell them you bought the bitconnect dip.

The dumb ass judge will probably think it's some gay ass fake internet money
Put it in monero, or say you lost it all in mount gox hack etc.
Keep your story consistent and get a good lawyer

Just fucking do it fast, try to find an uptick on monero charts, buy it then and sell for bitcoin fast once your blockchain data is obfuscated, or just use a mixer.

Then just transfer it to another address. Again there is no way to prove that you have the keys to them.

Ok well do this. Go to a (guy) divorce attorney and tell them what happens if you “lost” the keys to your crypto. Or a substantial amount got hacked. ? What would your ex wife’s attorney do in those scenarios where because it’s crypto there is no proof of loss ?

As long as you ask an attorney in hypotheticals scenarios they can give you specific advice on how to cover your ass.

SUBTLE SHILL FOR GARBAGE COIN

Also bitfinex has little to no withdraw limits for unverified crypto traders and has everything you need to do it, use a fake email and VPN if burger

>also, go all in on 0xBitcoin and thank me later

Confirmed larp. /thread

this is actually unreal, he copy pasted another story just to shill his piece of shit coin

Go all in on obsure shitcoins and say you lost it all. Make sure these shitcoins are on chink exchanges

Can't do anything to you if you have no money

im trying to find a lawyer like Saul Goodman from that show Breaking Bad
i dont want a kike lawyer

just hide everything with monero on a ledger hardware wallet. then either claim you lost it all gambling on bitmex, or skip the country.

Just put a contract on her.
Cheaper than a divorce.

another option would be to lock the funds using a nlocktimeverify for 5 years. this may not prevent a penalty against you but it will protect your funds from being seized at least.

“Only the very best, with just the right amount of dirty”. keep me posted, user. This law + crypto is interesting as hell for me.
Clickyclick45 at mail dot com