I'm all in. The only question I have for you, biz: is 5,817 of these enough to make it?

I'm all in. The only question I have for you, biz: is 5,817 of these enough to make it?

Attached: 2611769_0.jpg (630x630, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mercatox.com/exchange/0xBTC/ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically

based

Sittin comfy with about 2k myself.

Based of the based. I have 4,000 of 'em.
We
Are
Gonna
Make
It.

He fell for meme

Attached: 1528846897693.png (710x577, 44K)

> he didn't buy the dip

3200 reporting in haven’t suffered any losses in this recent downturn of market.

All you need is 21

Attached: 0xbtc21million.jpg (1545x2000, 541K)

I don't understand this meme

The total lifetime supply is something like 21 million tokens though there's only like 2.9 mil mined so far. I guess it's based on the total supply but the joke makes no sense to me either

ZANKOKU NA TENSHI NO YOU NI

This mother fuckin brainlet imbecile mutherfucking word again...fuck fuck fuck.

Probably more than enough if you're patient

Mine some 0xBCH. It’s a 1:1 clone of 0xBTC. Only change to the smart contract is the name. You can mine 100+ per day with a decent GPU. 0x tokens are the future. Dont fomo in later Jow Forums..

this, or buy them on enclaves
some 0xcate wouldn't hurt either

Or dont because it's an overmined piece of shit clone trying to ride a weak ass hype train.

It's literally 0xbtc 2. The miners will 100% move onto it once they fleece 0xbtc dry. That is fucking thermodynamically guaranteed. The only thing 0xbtc has is a whole bunch of normies who got tricked into buying coins from miners and are now feeling protective of their investment.

kek, 0xBTC ROI remains much better for miners. Far more buyers to sell to, people actually want 0xBTC.

Sure, because they've been shilling it for months. I found out about 0xbtc from the first shilling wave in april. Thought I was too late then, didn't even think they'd go for another pump.

>Thought I was too late then, didn't even think they'd go for another pump.

It pumps over and over again. Attention still very much on it.

>Thermodynamically
Last I checked
0xbch has minted 1/3 of the tokens of 0xbtc in 1/10 of the time and is distributed to 1/10 as many wallets. That shit is fucked and you're the worst kind of autistic, just worthless.

>being this gullible
Guise remember ethbtc wow such investment

How much would you have if you held 21 bitcoin?
Having 21 puts you in the 1 in a million range, which is 0.0001% of the population

bunch of pajeets circlejerking each other

I would buy this shitcoin if I could figure out how to. The IDEX process seems to complicated.

Am I missing something because ZRX is right on binance

mercatox.com/exchange/0xBTC/ETH

IDEX is fine, you just deposit funds like any other exchange. Merc is a CEX you might prefer, though.

0x and 0xBTC are not the same thing