Is a silicone dick implant a good investment?

Is a silicone dick implant a good investment?
>no difference in feeling
>2 inches increased length AND girth
>cleared by FDA
>lasts for life
>only costs 13k

Attached: dicksurgery.png (926x512, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3497852/New-hope-men-wanting-enlarge-manhood-Silicone-penis-implant-adds-two-inches-girth-length-lasts-life.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice just bought 2 BTC worth of dick enhancement

not worth it. Your dick is the most important thing in your life and you want to fuck it up with unnecessary surgery? What happens if something goes wrong and you lose your dick?

Go long 50X

Be careful. The janitors here are retarded and will ban you for posting medical charts. They are low IQ monkey niggers. What can you do? Oh, well.

I have trouble believe there is no change in sensation. how can you have an implant and have no change in sensation? my erect dick is long enough but I wish it looked bigger flaccid

Dios mio

Attached: BBF746B7-336E-431F-B25D-A209475FC27C.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Fuck you OP not i'm googling silicone dick implant and watching videos on YT

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3497852/New-hope-men-wanting-enlarge-manhood-Silicone-penis-implant-adds-two-inches-girth-length-lasts-life.html

>not having a natural Big Dick

Attached: 1526076026985.jpg (480x480, 35K)

...when I make it this might be happening, my 5 incher is nothing to be proud of.

I fuck anime chicks exclusively and they don't mind my tiny dick.

>What happens if something goes wrong and you lose your dick?
Suicide

People don't seem to understand something. The dick and the face have a very dense collection of nerve fiber. Any surgery to the dick or the face is almost guaranteed to result in some nerve damage.

Basically you get your two inches, but you will not feel as much as now.

>2 operations per day
>$26k per day
God damn he's gotta be making bank

How would it increase length? If you pull on your dick there is a limit it can be stretched due to ligaments etc. This is usually the same length as your erection.

>leading edge doctor specializing in male enhancement, performing countless operations and conducting numerous studies on this subjct
>random autist on Jow Forums
Who knows more about if it impacts feeling?

10mil a year to slice open cocks twice a day. nice.

This will be extremely funny in a year or two.
Screencapping underway ...

I'm thinking it only increases flaccid length, the erect length stays the same, not worth it unless you want the girth gains.

Enjoy your dick bells palsy

Kek

why dont people just get a bathmate?

First you're like damn that sounds interesting. Then you actually think about it you're like...what if that shit gets infected or something and your whole dick needs to be cut off. Yeah...I guess I'll have to live with what I have....which really isn't much lol.

I'm not kidding, DO NOT DO IT. It's a scam run by complete jew doctors. Seen this discussed a few times on Jow Forums and did a bit of research on my own time. If you go through it, your dick will be fucked up for the rest of your entire life

>Get surgery done
>Women don't notice anyways

You guys are really overestimating how accurate women are with dick sizes

Well obviously the guy performing the surgery isn't gonna say it sucks

Normal women can't care less about the size of your cock, as long as you can fuck them good whenever they want

>Be careful. The janitors here are retarded
this but unironically

as long as you qualify as average, I don't think size matters. I know that goes against your natural instinct, but they don't give a fuck once you stick it in them. It feels good, they enjoy it, and your endurance is far FAAAAAR more important. Work on your ability.

There are of course women that obsess over dick size, but they're also the type that you really don't want to associate with on any level. Even if you had a big dick, they'd walk on over to one as big or bigger in a second.

I mean, what's better? A big dick that is poorly used with no endurance or an average dick with some wind in its sails?

Elist LOL the guy is a utter joke on penis forums

medical charts are SAFE FOR WORK! medical charts are SAFE FOR WORK! let me look at pictures of breastfeeding women on the job!

>not knowing about jelqing and stretching

>the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 15030702709820.jpg (640x633, 41K)

wtf kind of witchcraft shit is this

Bro you prob have a great cock. This is like a billionaire telling a poor wagecuck “hey man, money doesn’t buy happiness”.

Mmmm women will say they like your cock but you know they are imagining Jamal’s 14 inches in her asshole.

You could just borrow someone else's. Fapping would be pretty gay tho

Attached: e271cb41bc7943049c7fa9b1421629a9.jpg (620x400, 47K)

>Undergoing surgery to impress women

user, you're never going to make it.

i got a small dick, but honestly idc.

not like i could decide if im small or big... gotta live with the hands ur dealt.

Attached: 1504881243794.png (646x700, 353K)

Elist will fucking butcher you.

>check out YouTube
>4th result is operation on black penis
so this is where BBCs comes from

I knew someone else would see it.

If you don't have a big dick, just get a smaller girlfriend. Thank me later.