You fucking faggots

You fucking faggots

you wouldn't see free money if it was literally given to you huh?

This is the same investment as early bitcoin/ethereum

but yeah don't even try to read the whitepaper, just casually say it's fud and
>muh pajeets :DD

I'm done giving you free money user, you had your chance, stay with your shitty EOS and other ico scams

Attached: 0xMoney.jpg (696x449, 18K)

They won't listen, OP. It's right there in front of them but they won't fucking listen. Been trying to tell them since like 10c

Attached: makingmoney.png (1256x407, 57K)

so how much is this shit gonna be worth iyo, will it reach cashy prices or should I dump at top 100

Attached: 1528429842592.jpg (1280x757, 101K)

I tried mining this on two different pools and after an hour I was unable to access the host/even connect to the website. For whatever reason it blocks me from mining after an hour or so, what gives? I'll continue mining ETC for now.

3x in a week or two, most likely. New exchanges all the time, lots of awareness growing, new wallet and apps being built for it. Price is great.

The absolute definition of a shitcoin.

please explain I have seen this coin posted a lot and don't know much.

>The absolute definition of a shitcoin.

Explain yourself. This looks fucking fantastic to me, but some fudders are saying the opposite. Never with any reason.

This coin is so great it needs a Discord group of bagholding Pajeets to spam 100 threads an hour practically begging people to buy their peepee coin.

Not how it works 0xCuck

but what makes the coin bad??
So far it seems to exactly everything it promised. Please just give me some good FUD no Pajeets or shilling. I want to know what is wrong with the coin itself.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are successful because they have large, well funded development teams that are advancing their respective projects.

You can't just carbon copy bitcoin onto the ethereum network and somehow magically expect it merge like a voltron into something greater than the sum of its parts. If you tokenise bitcoin, then it's a just an ERC20 token. A token that neither has bitcoins brand awareness or any technical development.

It's fucking retarded, and people are falling for it.

moooooooooooods pls do somethng about this pajeetery

It seems to be doing pretty damn well so far, genuinely organic growth on the charts. People like the idea.

quads of infinite enlightenment

Attached: blipblipblip.jpg (658x526, 117K)

Bitcoin was made by 1 dude named Satoshi and adopted by thousands of minds just like ETH.
This FUD is terrible because it does merge into the ETH system just fine.
you are right that it doesn't have bitcoins brand awareness though but that usually comes with time hasn't this only been out for like 4 months?

>m-muh tech

Attached: transferir.png (222x227, 8K)

Quints.

>Bitcoin was made by 1 dude named Satoshi
Yeah retard, it was MADE by 1 dude, not copied like some chink knockoff.

Well the concept was copied but 0xBTC isn't the same. have you read the vox article?

>its ok because we modified our chink knockoff so it doesnt look exactly the same

Attached: 1521219052920.jpg (390x470, 43K)

Oh look the pajeet brigade is out in full force.

Bitcoin was primarily made by Satoshi in conjunction with several other developers. Now BTC is spearheaded by Blockstream, a hugely well funded company with multiple developers. BCH and ETH have similar developer and financial support.

It does NOT merge into the ETH system just fine because it doesn't merge at all. An ERC20 token with a name "bitcoin" in it is just that; an ERC20 token. ERC20 tokens do not and will never have the features of bitcoin because that's not their purpose. They're not even the same concept. Coins and tokens are completely different.

>m-muh tech

M-muh made up fabricated meaningless junk token shilled endlessly by discord pajeets. Fucking kys

So far all i'm hearing is chink knock off but not how the coin is worse than BTC or BCH.
All I got was carbon copy and a how it didn't merge into the ETH network (when it clearly does)
So far it seems like the FUD'ers are the one against the Jow Forums community. Not one FUD'er I've asked gives me a reason how this is worse than BTC.
Fuck you and every other FUD'er I'm buying.

>Fuck you and every other FUD'er I'm buying.

Notice how the fudders are only out during the low/accumulation?

They turn into shills once it's going up, and tell everyone to buy the top.