Hungary bans rothschild banks in 2013. economy starts growing like crazy

hungary bans rothschild banks in 2013. economy starts growing like crazy

Attached: oyvey.jpg (794x655, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/how-hungary-became-a-haven-for-the-alt-right/527178/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cq4R5maSeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Coincidence

/thread

>correlation implies causation

>Like crazy
>1-2% every year like every other eu nation

Great job, totally impressive.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-16 12-15-02.png (646x411, 35K)

growth charts starting at a non-zero point are propaganda pieces

hello brainlet

Attached: file.png (1364x565, 96K)

>correlation means nothing

Serious Hungary is one of the best place to live atm. Serious considering to moving there

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/how-hungary-became-a-haven-for-the-alt-right/527178/

There's no such thing as a coincidence, faggot

>go 1.13x
>column goes 50x
why do boomers do this?

Set the baseline to 20K and it will look even more impressive, half-brain.

Charts that don't show zero on the y-axis are nothing buy lying with statistics.

>>Jow Forums

Actually one of the more successful commieblock countries.

Says who?

It would be actually nice if Jow Forumstards moved there and enjoyed this shithole. But, as always, they'd rather stay in the degenerate west and bitch about things here.

Can you, like, stop being so, like, antisemite, ok? Ugh

rather a symptom of a greater movement

This. People just say "hurr muh correlation isn't causation" because they have no arguments

>why don't you just move to this one non-english speaking poor country
>oh but first you have to pay an exit tax, goy

>fuck racism and fuck wypipo, i'm moving away from drumpfbl so i can live in harmony and diversity
>let's see... south africa, belize and jamaica all speak english and whites are minority
>it's decided: i'm going to canada

explain this, antifa

Hey guys, Hungarian here. Honestly it's not that bad if you plan to retire here. I've literally had a 2 bedroom apartman for 100$ / month in the capital (non-gettho)
The main problem there is the gypsy population

They are negligible if you can afford the rich areas.

t. XII districter

i'll be there iin 4-5 years

Europe coming out of a recession caused by the US housing collapse isn't caused by Hungary banning some banks.

If you want to show that there's cause and effect, showing a correlation isn't sufficient. It's on you to prove why it's not just a coincidence. It's not on me to prove why you're full of shit.

I'm curious. What is wrong with the gypsies?

How does one immigrate to Hungary? Im white. Are you guys taking whites? Or only niggers?

What's right with them?

They're worse than africans... slightly smarter with all the same degenerate behaviour.

>hungary bans rothschild banks in 2013
no such thing happened ask me how i know!

they are a bunch of human parasites, that's what's wrong with them
>some nigger steals your shit
>that's because he needs money

>a gypsy steals your shit
>that's because he thinks that it's his god given right to take your shit

their whole "culture" is based around stealing from civilized people, and they will go apeshit if you try to stop them

So why hasn’t ISIS or AQ invaded the country yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cq4R5maSeM

kek

lot's of people died yes.

Except there is public disdain towards them shared by the majority of the populace. As to what's wrong with them, they are just your typical subhuman - lower IQ, parasitic behaviour in the form of leeching off of the government and tax payers etc. They also account for the majority of crime. Like I said though, unless you frequent shit areas you will never have a problem with them.

We have probably the most anti-subhuman policy in all of Europe. Built a fence by the border, deployed the army and so on. Our current leader is also very anti-immigration, on the surface at least. That being said, whites are welcome.

and a lot more left the country.

so while gdp stagnates gdp per capita grows.
but it's a skewed picture you may think that means everyone that's left has more money but no. a few criminals sitting in the government and their extended family got a hell of a lot richer. the rest just scrapes by like before 2008.

Maybe it is because mudslimes aren't allowed to enter.

that's not true. you can buy entrance to the country for 300k euros even if you are osama bin laden reincarnated.

but the fun part is you get the 300k euros back with interest later. so basically, you can enter the country and you get paid for it. and you get an eu passport too. and they ddon't care if you are supporting isis or have been tied to terrorist groups. nah, just put the cash to the table and in ya go.

the other funny thing is this bunch that rules from 2010 vowed to cut back our debt.

this chart will tell you all about it. they do some magic that makes the gdp look better than what it really is. and that makes it look like they are decreasing debt to gdp, but the entire thing was fueled by eu handouts and rebound from 2008 depression. and that's over. what we are left with in the end is a lot of stolen money and even greater debts with worse interest rates than what the imf offered.

great fight! stick it to the man! hail independence! yeah... it's a bunch of bullshit.

Attached: hungary-cutting-back-debt.png (951x793, 98K)

>soros shill gets paid by the post count

Thanks. I don't speak Hungarian though. And my networth isn't super high. I can buy a decent house in a small town there with cash. But will I be welcomed if I didn't really have any skills? All I can do is speak English and then beyond that I know a lot of common sense stuff like carpentry, mechanics, farming, and general non subhuman types of skills.

nah i'm just an average hungarian with an iq over 100.

Attached: 1523219878281.png (498x460, 310K)

>economy starts growing like crazy
How do we know this isnt the rothschilds artificially inflating their economy before they pull the rug out from under it and tanking it?

Same shit happened in Thailand.

>But will I be welcomed if I didn't really have any skills?
sure we got a great program for the likes of you it's the hungarian communal work program. you will be given work adequate to your skillset. usually weeding out roadsides. sometimes picking up trash. pay is enough to live by according to officials it's about 1/15th that i make self employed.

>How do we know this isnt the rothschilds artificially inflating their economy before they pull the rug out from under it and tanking it?
you have no idea how economies work have you?

Why are you asking? You're never moving to Hungary. Are you 12?

he should based on his posts he needs a reality check. i will volunteer to show him the ropes if he comes. i will take him to a hospital first after he sees what's inside he will be on the next plane home.

>you have no idea how economies work have you?
Are you going to respond to my comment or stick to personal attacks?

I'm 32. I'm asking because where I live now is shit. Might as well move somewhere that's cheap to live.

>rothschilds artificially inflating their economy before they pull the rug out from under it
that's something you can't do but even if you can do you can't profit from. it would be a huge expenditure a net loss for everyone involved.

define cheap! goods are expensive more expensive than in west eu or usa. services are cheaper and rent is very cheap compared. but the salaries are crap you will have no savings whatsoever doing the same work in hungary. and if you want some consumer electronics you will pay out of your ass. most stuff costs you about 2x than in the us.

This guy gasses

Attached: hungary.png (962x526, 59K)

uhm thats like 2-2.5% gdp growth. pretty much standard for a western developed economy in those years