Will latina girls like me if I don’t have blue eyes?

Will latina girls like me if I don’t have blue eyes?

Attached: CBC29772-34B8-4DB9-8F9F-676ABE09E88E.jpg (1057x1169, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wJoms1KbU6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: B41C6DC389F04D75AB25AF417D56C42E.jpg (622x651, 105K)

Yes but they prefer blue eyes

Yeah you should be fine

>Will latina girls like me if I don’t have blue eyes?
no

yeah but you wont' be their first choice of preference

only if your dick is >15 cm and thick

they only care about your passport and wallet

They seem to like blue eyes a lot

Attached: CF12ABEC-412D-4090-A483-C72CD05B3E7A.jpg (409x639, 57K)

This is the perfect woman t.b.h.

Attached: 1545258026200.jpg (510x620, 77K)

>be balkanigger gorilla, 197 meters tall, shoulders broad as a wardrobe, great powerlifter barrel torso, active lifter benching 100 kilos
>but also have pink nipples, straight nose and blue eyes with full thick blond bear
>went to south america as an electrician and a welder prolly making roughly minwage in 1st world countries
>but lied to all the grills there that im a rich dutch/german/english guy

lul
i wore dirty overalls and toolbags during the day around factories, expensive tailored suits at night around clubs
no one gave a shit about me during the day but girls would actually turn their heads looking at me at night, they approached me and bought me drinks, not the other way around
you can do whatever you want to them if you just suggest you are single and looking for something serious, they are looking for that passport just as hard as eastern euro girls except that they cant tell you arent a rich w*sternoid

Why is it always these fat short creaturas wairing high waisted blue jeans?

cRINGE post

>fat

foud the bone eater

I'm gonna be honest here and say that I want her to sit on my face until I pass out

Nomnomnom

Attached: 3CF0EAD4-F839-4D8E-B562-F01F30417800.jpg (658x417, 87K)

As long as your a man. And by that I mean not a sissy punk.

If you don't have blue eyes you're considered a latino in Latam.

only if you're black

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wJoms1KbU6c

Not only that but they will go to great lengths to show off a blue eyed man

Tey'll onlyvlike you if you look like this

Attached: Average Millenial Latino.jpg (960x960, 132K)

First person I thought of is hector Herrera

Just be a turro/flaite theory

disgusting knowing shes only smiling becauss the baby has blue eyes

I have grey eyes and they tell me they like my eyes

Why do you think that? the baby is not newborn , shes smiling because shes happy.

Cynicism. Youre right though, but I dont latinos and their white obsession

Why did they not give a shit about you during the day? Don't they get wet over your looks regardless? Or are they really just status chasing?

White obsession is admiration for what is percived to be best, its not a sin, more a normal impression when considering Europe influence in the world.

you can even take off your clothes before the plane lands if you want to. they'll be opening their legs or bowing as you pass in front of them. make sure to let them know you're a foreigner by only speaking to them in english or broken spanish though

I agree but with certain groups it pernicious. For example koreans and braziliansq. I think its delusion too, I bet theyd come to their senses when they see the average bong or spaniard