How are 21 year old virgins treated in your country?

How are 21 year old virgins treated in your country?

Attached: frog.jpg (261x193, 14K)

Why are you still an incel?

Girls rape them to make them lose their virginity

i'm going to france ASAP

They are repurposed into punching bags for women

Openly mocked.
Thankfully I lost mine with a hot prostitute a few years ago

I hope you like hairy women mate

Same way 23 year old virgins are treated.

Attached: 1446923000251.jpg (350x350, 15K)

This.
In Brazil if you are still a virgin at 18 you should just hire a hooker or you are going to get shit from everyone

I beat them up

do they protect their virginity at all costs?

It's haram for white people over the age of 16 to be virgins in europe. If they do not abide grooming gangs will assist.

They learn Haskell and get job offers from Facebook.

The same. Being a 21yo virgin is pretty normal here
>premarital sex is haram and immoral durka durka

i think its because a lot of young men hold on to this belief sex is special

what

Attached: 0ab.gif.945ed11a3c39205259631dce1ef5d4f3.thumb.gif.ff504491d3caacd579503475a3b2297f.gif (379x387, 229K)

sacrificed

Beaten publicly by muscle chads as all incels should be.

I'm a 28 year old virgin and quite positive the oldest virgin on Jow Forums.
In Brazil 13 year olds are already fucking like animals.
And I'm actually good looking which just makes it worse.

They are heroes

Attached: great virgin heroes.jpg (551x281, 76K)

what about volcels

Kind of like Loch Ness monster.

nothing is not that strange here with cristianity and all

Attached: CRZ81zVUkAAiqqV.jpg (255x336, 31K)

Where did everything go wrong? I thought this would happen to me too when I was 22 but I made friends with a girl and just kissed her one day. Made her my gf a week later.

sometimes you just don't fit in society paterns

>kiss before gf
Were you guys drunk or something

Attached: 1356669.jpg (362x346, 31K)

Tell me more

I have been in seclusion for the last 10 years or more. I have no social life, no friends, no activity that involves other people, I don't talk to anyone, I live pretty much in solitary.

Now I'm angry, kys losers

Based Brazil

I had no idea what I was doing.

We had hung out a few times before just as friends. On that day we had gone to the movies then we went to a park by her house to hangout cause it was still early and it'd be fun to be at a park at night. She kept looking at me funny and she had been flirty. I figured whatever I just want to kiss a girl for the first time. If she gets angry I can fix it and it's better to try my luck.

Do you miss being normal? I read about a Brazilian native who lives in complete isolation in the jungle. His whole tribe was killed. He sounded cool

There is no such thing as an American virgin since we are all Chads.

20 yr old virgin here. I've never been made to feel less than for it. If anything I have a smug sense of superiority over the promiscuous

Not quite sure, I'm about to find out in 3 years

Normies don't actually care about virginity.
Only Stacys and Chads really care about that.

Yes but I'm also a bipolar type 2 so I'll quickly go from "FUUUUUUUCK I'M SO FUCKINBG LONELY" Ryan Gosling-esque meme to "I'd rather just be alone".
I have had some social interaction, nothing too big, but it always leaves me absolutely drained of energy. I honestly can't imagine putting up with all the process of creating a relationship.

nothing because Islam, also how do you now someone is still virgin or not, do you ask them?

Hmm, they look down on you. I was in a discussion about some author from behavioral psychology, and pointed all the flaws in some dude argument and he just said "at least I am not a virgin lol" and everybody laughted and told how I got burned, similar things have happened to other /v/irgins I know and in general you can tell most people belittle or treat virgins with some sense of distance, in most cases.

Pretty messed up. Some people are virgins and it's ok. Such a dumb thing to attack people for.

20yrs virgin and most look at me weird when it comes up, tho i've never been put down because of it. I knew a girl who was a total whore (like, fucking 30yo guys weekly when she was 15) and she was totally astonished that someone older than her had not had sex

Eh given the state of the world rn it's kinda understandable why virgins are made fun of though that doesn't make it okay either

Average age when virginity is lost-22.8
And that's including Muslims and Indians
For Chinese people...my parents got married at 35 and I'm pretty sure that was their first relationship so yeah

Attached: kayden.gif (500x648, 1.63M)