Well, I've officially lost six figures thanks to this piece of shit. I guess I'll legit kms at this point

Well, I've officially lost six figures thanks to this piece of shit. I guess I'll legit kms at this point.

Attached: 1523734355958.png (1000x1000, 53K)

What do you mean "lost"? Are you selling?

Oh look, another impatient faggot

sucked in neet

Attached: 1516433649980.jpg (645x729, 81K)

lol, i hope it stays down, im buying more next month

Market sell your stack faggot. Post proof.

I haven't (and that's why I'm down so fucking much - should have cut my losses), but I really don't see this shit recovering. I fell for the meme, now I feel like throwing up.

Tell me honestly what you are worried about you double nigger.

>I really don't see this shit recovering.
Then you're a fucking retard, lol, and even if you make it on link you'll lose it doing something else fucking stupid. Chainlink is the easiest hold in crypto history, you literally just have to read and comprehend. It's all there.

This. And also livestream your suicide in two years.

Total supply = 1 billion. Brainlets thought this was going to +$3.

And they will keep talking you into holding bags of this garbage just because..
>muh moon mission
>muh 1k eoy
>you're gonna kys
These are the linktards only defense mechanisms.

KYS and market sell

>Risking 100k in a speculative shitcoin

Not going to make it. All you needed was a guaranteed 10x. Should have bought Bitcoin instead

Linkfag fud

Never muh click shitcoin thread

Holy fuck.
The Link meme got me into crypto but I did not hold. Was not seeing the price action I wanted just dedicated COPE from the community.

Kek this, too much supply. Needed to be half or less

Is it possible for biz to go 5 minutes without talking about this stupid scam coin?

This. Holy fuck if you truly like an investment then you should be buying more on a downswing, not getting emo. Otherwise why throw 100k+ (op is larping btw) into something your not convinced is legit

Notice the huge spike in fud today? It's coordinated. Don't fall for their bullshit

>putting six figures as investment
>putting six figures in chainlink
>putting six figures in crypto

These millionaire boomers lmao

You must be a special kind of fuck. If not larp.
I made 200%(X3 my investment for illiterate Jow Forumstards) profit on some shitty boomerstock managed fund in 3 years.
Why the fuck you imagine doing that shit in 3 months !?
You deserve geting justed Michael Jackson style bro.

Michael jackson = Satoshi nakamoto

Did you expect it to have mooned by now? There won't be a single bit of price action until mainnet, and even then the real gains won't come for 12-18 months past that. The whole market is down so fiat value is pointless. I'm still way up on sat value even though its now back down to around my fiat buy price and I'm not in the slightest bit worried.

Dude I swear this gets covered every fucking thread. Effective circulating supply will be a fraction of the total supply because most will be staked on nodes.

Attached: 1516997649029.jpg (1830x349, 216K)

HOLY FUCK YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING... WHO WOULD SINK 100k INTO THIS SHIT i wouldn't even buy $500 of it

all you brainlets sell me your cheap links I will GLADLY pick them all up!

Chainlink isn't Ether.

nope. link has 1 billion supply
so youre gonna need like 100 times the money that eth needed to 1000

>selling befor mainnet
are You retarted?
Be a little more patient

The likelihood of them accomplishing what they want to do is near impossible dude... don’t put your eggs all in one basket no matter how good the basket looks

Attached: ethfud2016.png (1881x126, 26K)

Low bait quality

lmfao. deluded nolinkies.