>36.73

>36.73

Attached: 1502450519667.jpg (863x471, 83K)

>Investing in a shitcoin

B-but muh ethereum of china

>smart economy
You don't feel so smart now, do you?

ANTS IN MY PANTS

Attached: 19981DA0-8D16-420F-A9B6-E9549EF641F2.png (640x1136, 286K)

>have to pay to run contracts
>china trading of btc still banned
>huge fees in gas
>team would rather develop an OS than fix this
>etherum with hundreds of dapps and shitcoins
>ethereum with scaling solutions for the next year
>VeChain about to launch, literally NEO 3.0
>already huge announcements for VEN, ETH has the alliance
>best development in 6 months time for NEO was a DEX and Gambleing
>which literally any other blockchain by now provides

this shit is dead

There were people saying that NEO would unironiclaly hit $1000 EOY.

In February redditors were saying they were so happy they bought at 200

There was this betting site about NEO being 300$ in some near timeframe, totally forgot about it. Couldve made alot of cash

Imagine the amount of people thinking NEO is good just because it yields 4% dividends roughly on its price every year, and not expecting its price to drop because it became a trainwreck

I bought a lot of this at $130 sirs, help me sirs, please sirs

Attached: u7j6i.jpg (658x523, 58K)

What went wrong?

Its the Chinese

Why fight a dragon that guards immense riches when you can just leave with good treasure unharmed? they think like this, they dont care for the market too much. They know ETH it better, and they know VET will be better. No reason to compete when you never had adoption

Go to NKN.

The entire market went wrong, people just pick out specific coins they missed out on to justify not buying them back in the day. I bought ANS at 4 bucks and was able to sell NEO at 130 yet people here will say this was bad because they missed out, it's all rationalization for missing out

You made a great fucking deal, its delusional to think otherwise. You picked a decent spot to sell and sold, you realized profits, one can only feel good about that. Nobody is perfect especially in this market, which is why there should be extra respect for people that can realize the astronomical gains, and not hold on to greed

Just give it like 9 months you impatient fucks

Attached: NEOCAT11.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Neo certainly has flaws - however due to the centralized nature of Neo (and China) will do well.

Neo is the one trade that went well for me

Rode 50-200 and bailed

$100 BY DECEMBER

Attached: 100-by-december.png (593x492, 444K)

NEO has as many teets as it has founders. Now there are two founder projects sucking it till it's dead (ONT, NKN). I wouldn't be shocked to see another project every 6 months at this rate.

Anyone want to take bets on the China founders and early investors letting up before the parent project is in no condition to compete with newer upstart platforms? NEO now has a fucking investment branch that generates funds by selling NEO and transfering price support to other projects.

I just picked up a huge bag at $37

enjoy the bleeding until $25

thanks for the throwback

Bought ANS at $5-8 and sold most of NEO at $100.

Sorry you got rekt Decemberfags.

Enjoy waiting for that to happen

All in NEO here since antshares. Cant wait for december when china comes back and NEO insta greenbars to $500

Attached: 1520993456857.jpg (650x960, 146K)

NEO will hit ath by eoy. I'm guessing it will see at least $400 range but who knows the entire market may be shit still. Anyone that says otherwise is a brainlet