Why would Binance buy my coins back higher?

So let's say I buy1000 LINK on Binance for 20 cent. Why would they ever want to buy those back at 22 or 38 , why not always buy back lower so they can make money on the difference?

Sounds quite stupid to lose out on that

Attached: 1520687824828s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptosrus.com/how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-on-binance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Pepe grown up?

>let's say I buy1000 LINK
absolute brainlet detected. thread saged and ignored

Oh my fucking god imagine not even understanding how markets work

Attached: 7E9A4507-1B9D-45EC-8DFA-E59169E3C4B6.jpg (862x960, 88K)

Ok, let's say ENG then...

Is this real life?

Do you really think its Binance buying?

That's how the chinks get you. They sell you cheap coins and derisk. When the coins are up in value they snatch them up to secure profits. Think of it like converting a hondo into a lexus.

wait i've never thought of it like this before wtf... how the fukk does binance even make money lol

Being this retarded

yes I click either buy or sell button on binance.com , then get coins or btc/usdt

it's there for sure

Attached: 1459231199621.png (396x385, 132K)

fees you dumb mother fucker

>mfwI realize that people like this give me financial advice here

Attached: QKiiTBUAhtMnxwnwyIuyvCUh9V5OIoBor0u6cQTwZHs.jpg (603x767, 49K)

The exchange gets paied to facilitate trades between buyers and sellers. They get transaction fees to do that. They also maintain reserves so people can transfer coins of their wallets. They also make a lot of money stop hunting and liquidating your leveraged posit.

But why would someone buy higher? That is quite stupid. What if they can not sell back?

FUCK
not sure if larping or not but this post is triggering me HARD, I screamed through the whole neighbourhood raging
if youre not larping kys

If you bought link @20 cent you also bought higher than somebody else.
Literally every market works like this.

How stupid is this board gonna get?

Yes but I buy from Binance, not from some guy on IDEX. That part I don't understand how it's profitable.

I cant handle this..I..this is just...its over for me now. I cant visit this board ever again.

You understand people lose a lot of money trading especially on margin. Emotionally trading is hard to overcome.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAJABAASHFJFKFKLEEOKRKRKKR FUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT FZZZUUUUUUGNDLSÖEORITNFNFNKC KKKKK

Attached: pesh.jpg (887x527, 48K)

What's wrong user? Using too much leverage on Bitmex ?

Attached: a62.png (800x778, 328K)

You are NOT buying from binance. Somebody is selling their coins on the binance platform.
Binace only earns money trough the fees of the trades.

Good trigger post tho.

I am, I just used the "buy" button on Binance.com, after I deposited some freshly bought crypto from the Coinbase app.

Ok youre larping god thanks. 9/10 you triggered us hard lol, god job user

Fuck i hope this is a LARP.
You can't be that stupid after somebody just explained it to you.

it has to be a larp. nobody can be this fucking retarded. Im gona leave it here in case it isnt just so we can end it.
BINANCE DOESNT SELL U THE COINS U ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON. EXCHANGES/MARKETS FACILITATE TRANSCATIONS BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS. NO, YOU ARE NOT BUYING FROM BINANCE, YOU ARE BUYING FROM SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING.
Now go google what is market selling/buying vs. limit orders.
AND GIVE UR FUCKING MOTHER HER CARD BACK.

wanna buy my LARPCoin? ICO next week. Get paid by the amount of replies on a LARP post

Attached: 1525462098995.jpg (648x595, 77K)

topkek larp, good one but you overacted at this point

i followed this guide, it LITERALLY SAYS buying from binance cryptosrus.com/how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-on-binance/ so STFU

>If you select ‘Market’, Binance will buy at the best price possible. But if you wanted to do a ‘Limit’ order, you can set the amount you want to buy at. For transactions that are still open, they are listed under the ‘Open Orders.’

Attached: 1505197926760.png (567x960, 269K)

thank fucking god its a larp. 8/10 should have kept it going longer

this would finally be the one and only bizcoin and not link

7/10
delete the previous 3 posts and keep going plz

Next time dont overact the retarded newfag so much and dont use pepes, especially those rare ones

So one could say I triggered you, by triggering your first trigger reaction ?

Attached: 1515779937843.jpg (113x160, 8K)

Well..yes

Attached: 1528810199771.png (565x547, 58K)

mission complete

Attached: 1528603493010.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Attached: Brainlet2.png (817x443, 34K)

Even if he is larping, i'm pretty sure that there are people this stupid around here.

pretty sure this is a shitpost